• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pelister
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TerraNova View Post
    Can somebody enlighten me ..?

Was there any coastal settlement inhabited by ethnic Macedonians...?

I bet ethnic Macedonians were dying without ever seeing the sea in the past.
    My great grandfathers brother was a native Macedonian of Solun.

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TerraNova View Post
      ps-Bog is God isn't? (it's the same as in Polish) "God rest him ?"
      Yeah just like Boghdatis the Cypriot Arab.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• TerraNova
        Banned
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Pelister View Post
        My great grandfathers brother was a native Macedonian of Solun.
        Native from Solun...?
        Slavic-speakers in Thessaloniki were some 6.000 in 1912 (out of 165.000), and were identified as Bulgarians.

Their neighborhood was not even near the sea

Comment

• Venom
          • Sep 2008

Now now you dickhead. Let's not get those inbred brain cells working too hard. We need not go over who and what a 'bulgarian' was in those days. let's also not confuse language with ethnicity as usual.

What was the greek population of the entire Macedonia prior to 1913?

If you look closely you will still find Macedonians there to this very day.
          Last edited by Venom; 02-12-2009, 04:49 PM.
          S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

TN, the Ladino Jews can confirm or deny your statements.
            But you burnt them out of the city.
            I note "Ladino" contained a Slavic element to its language. Those filthy Slavs could not have been to far.

Maybe far enough to get away from the flames? Who else did you guys burn out that decade?
            Risto the Great

Comment

• TerraNova
              Banned
              • Nov 2008

Still...not a single village by the sea....

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

So we have confirmed there was perhaps 30 Greeks living by the sea in Macedonia.

About those Ladino Jews .....
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Demos
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2008

Aside from "backing" them with words, can he do anything else?

Comment

• Rogi
                    • Sep 2008

He can make some great speeches about the Rights of the Macedonians from Aegean Macedonia and the refugees from the civil war, at the next UN General Assembly as President of Macedonia...

Let's wait and see what Gay McDougall has to say first, her report is due in a month or so.

Comment

• Bratot
                      • Sep 2008

Ohh boy, the joy didnt last for long... fuck it, thats dirty politics:

Имаме избалансиран предлог, кој е компромис со кој се задоволуваат и македонските и грчките барања. Со него нема ниту победници ниту поразени страни. Во нашиот устав не се задира и сега е потребна само политичка мудрост со која, без еуфорија, процесот ќе се доведе до крај - оцени вчера политикологот Ѓорѓи Иванов.

The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
                        • Sep 2008

every politician knows very well, he will be assassinated if he really tries to solve our macedonian heritage.

even gruevski, ivanov, miloshoski or any one else and his whole family will be murdered when they mess around !
                        1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
                        2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Morons, they are still thinking about this Republic of Macedonia (Skopje) as an option.

THERE IS NOTHING TO NEGOTIATE YOU IDIOTS. IZLEGVAITE OD OVIE CIRKUSI SEGA.
                          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Lerinec
                            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Dimko-piperkata View Post

ALL PATRIOTIC MACEDONIANS SHOULD BACK IVANOV AS OUR PRESIDENT

WHY ?
                            watch that video an u will know why

Antichka politichka misla

the president is dead, long live the new president IVANOV !
                            I agree!! 100%
                            Со илјадници години немаме намера да се предаваме, ОТИ МАКЕДОНИЈА Е ПОСТАРА И ОД ГОРОЦВЕТОТ И ОД НОЖОТ!!!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

A joint breakfast for the candidates for president in Macedonia's up coming elections that was supposed to add a positive tone to the campaign was somewhat undermined after one of the contestants verbally attacked his opponent.

As three of the candidates were waiting for the other four to arrive, Georgi Ivanov, fielded by the ruling conservative VMRO DPNME party, reacted angrily to a comment from Nano Ruzin from the Liberal Democrats.

Previously Ruzin had accused Ivanov of throwing spells at angry dairy farmers after they threatened to radicalise a protest over unpaid wages for their milk. Ivanov allegedly warned the farmers they should not make trouble as any misdeeds would bedevil their families for seven generations.

“Macedonia does not need a man who throws spells but a leader who can unite the people,” said Ruzin.

At Thursday's breakfast, Ivanov responded angrily. “Shame on you for attacking me you looser. You are a liar, I did not throw spells,” he said, as quoted by local Utrinski Vesnik. Ivanov made the comment while he, Ruzin and the host of the breakfast, Imer Selmani waited the other candidates to arrive.

According to the press Ruzin was restrained at the breakfast and did not reply to Ivanov’s accusations. ''We agreed to keep the level of discussion and we departed as friends,'' he said at the end of the breakfast.

This is the second joint breakfast of the presidential hopefuls. The informal meeting took place in the north-western Macedonian town of Tetovo. Last Friday Ruzin gathered them for the first time in one of Skopje's restaurants.

Voting for the presidential elections will take place on March 22, with a likely second round on April 5.
                              At least he has some passion and responds to liars appropriately, he is still way better than any of the bananas running against him. Ivanov and Gruevski will make or break the solutions to the problems of Macedonia against her neighbours. They know what they are in for. Total Macedonian success for our aspirations (human rights for our people in other countries, complete recognition for our state and identity, etc) - Success or a Bullet (or get the fuck out now).

Macedonia is done with imposters, alot of faith have been placed in Ivanov and Grujo, don't let your people down, znaite so ve ceka.
                              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Daskalot
                                • Sep 2008

I hope they do it for a just cause..... otherwise their fall will be hard.
                                Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

Working...
                                X