Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VMRO
    • Sep 2008

The problem is that since 1999, THE Albanians believe that violence will give them what they want.

I do not blame the Albanians for believing that through these type of measures they will get what they desire. I put the main blame on the West - America and the EU.
    Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

I think all these protests must have received some sort of sanction from the Albanian powers that be.No one is really condeming the protesters actions.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• makedonche
        • Oct 2008

The squeakiest wheel gets the oil!
        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• DraganOfStip
          • Aug 2011

Update regarding the arrested violent protesters following the verdict of the case:
          ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
          ― George Orwell

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

Macedonia Jails Albanian Terrorism Trial Protesters

Six people were jailed for three years each for participating in violent protests in Skopje this month sparked by the terrorism convictions of six ethnic Albanians.

The Skopje criminal court on Wednesday convicted the protesters of “participating in a crowd that was involved in criminal activity” and vandalising and throwing missiles at the court building during the unrest earlier this month.

They were ordered to pay a total of about 26,000 thousand euro for the damage to the criminal court building.

The defence complained that the sentences were too harsh and that the protesters were convicted without substantial evidence, and announced its intention to appeal.

“We are shocked by the verdict. None of the six defendants was part of the crowd that demolished the court but the revulsion of the court was obviously shown through the sentencing,” said Ljupco Veselinovski, the defence lawyer for some of those convicted.
            Running battles erupted in the capital on July 4 as several thousand ethnic Albanian protesters tried to storm the court, only to be forced back by riot police using water cannon, tear gas and stun grenades.

The protests erupted after six ethnic Albanians were convicted of terrorism and sentenced to life in prison for the execution-style killing of five young ethnic Macedonians near Skopje in 2012.

Their supporters insisted that the case was politically motivated and anti-Albanian, and that the defendants were innocent.

“This is an unprecedented scandal. Innocent people are being convicted without any evidence. All of this is done in order to ensure the continuation of the policies of [Prime Minister Nikola] Gruevski, [Police Minister Gordana] Jankuloska and [the head of the junior ruling Albanian party] Ali Ahmeti, which are bathed in blood,” said Fatmir Abdulovski on Wednesday after his son Adem was convicted for vandalizing the court.

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/arti...ial-protesters
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

thes people will never respect the rule of law they murdered innocent macedonians .They are getting what they desrve.The protesters should all be locked up for a couple of years apiece.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Gocka
                • Dec 2012

The prison terms in ROM really taken a leap. I remember back not too long ago where serious crimes hardly carried a jail term at all, most of the time you were under "house arrest"

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
                  The prison terms in ROM really taken a leap. I remember back not too long ago where serious crimes hardly carried a jail term at all, most of the time you were under "house arrest"
                  Lets just wait to see how these sentences play out...its not over until the convict hands over the money and he's frequenting his favourite cafe the very next day (and that goes for all ethnic groups in Macedonia).
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

there is an element of the unknown.There is a saying where there is a will there is a way.You are looking at the most corrupt people in europe.Bribery and that sort of thing go hand in hand still.Some will turn a blind eye for moneyThink about it goscka the terrorists in 2001 wwere having coffee in downtown skopje whil'st the war was going on.Riding in 600 k limousiness given to them by albanian ministers whils't the war was on is kind of surpising.Anything can happen.I'm not hoping there is a way for these creatures to escape justice life does mean life and hoping it stays that way.
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

As six ethnic Albanians appeal against their terrorism convictions for the murders of five Macedonians, BIRN can reveal the court’s reasons for their life sentences in the ethnically-charged case.

Feature 28 Oct 14 Macedonia Ethnic Terrorism Verdict Motives Revealed

As six ethnic Albanians appeal against their terrorism convictions for the murders of five Macedonians, BIRN can reveal the court’s reasons for their life sentences in the ethnically-charged case.

Sase Dimovski

The full text of the verdict which convicted the six Albanians in June was not made public, but BIRN has obtained a copy of the ruling which saw Alil Demiri, Afrim Ismailovic, Agim Ismailovic, Fejzi Aziri, Haki Aziri and Sami Ljuta declared guilty.

The convictions sparked furious protests by ethnic Albanians, who make up a quarter of Macedonia’s population, with violent clashes between riot police and demonstrators on the streets of Skopje.
                      The alleged Muslim extremists were convicted of the premeditated killing of five Macedonian men near Lake Smilkovsko just outside Skopje at Orthodox Easter in 2012 and given the longest possible sentence for terrorism offences, although two of them were tried in absentia because they were already in jail in Kosovo for firearms offences.

The text of the verdict shows the court’s justification for the life sentences for terrorism, which were based on the men’s alleged intention to spark ethnic strife in the country where there was armed conflict between the security forces and ethnic Albanian rebels in 2001.

It says that vital evidence was found on Alil Demiri’s computer – videos with nationalist content that refer to the killing of Macedonians, glorify jihad and call for the creation of an Islamic state.

The defendants are also said to have had a chauvinistic song on their computers which refers to Macedonians as “kauri” (a derogatory word for Christians) and calls for them to be “executed” in revenge killings.

There were protests by Macedonians in the wake of the five murders which shocked the country in 2012, as well as by Albanians after this year’s verdict.

But the judge insisted while announcing the sentence that the men were convicted on the evidence alone, regardless of their ethnicity or religion.

“We were not guided by the emotions expressed in the courtroom, but by the unique path that the court should follow - the law,” said judge Ivica Stefanovski.

The killers planned the murders in advance and chose the location for their crime carefully, picking a place where they could easily find victims and from which there was a good getaway route on the Skopje ring road, the verdict says.

Police meanwhile found incriminating photographs of Lake Smilkovsko and the ring road on Demiri’s computer, indicating premeditation.

A protected witness codenamed E-1 gave a statement saying that a few days before the murder, he saw defendants Sami Ljuta, Fejzi Aziri and Agim Ismailovic at Lake Smilkovsko several times in the morning at around 6am and at 6pm in the afternoon, presumably surveying the location in advance.

However the defence argued that E-1 was not credible because he identified the wrong men on photographs and gave contradictory statements about the defendants’ appearance, claiming they had long beards, which their barber testified was not true.

The court however rejected the defence’s argument.
                      “Over a year and a half, the protected witness was called to court hearings on four occasions. At each hearing, the endangered witness unhesitatingly recognised and pointed out the people who he saw in the critical period by Lake Smilkovsko,” the verdict says.
                      The court also rejected the defence’s claim that Haki Aziri gave an incriminating statement under police pressure.

Soil from the mudguards of a red Opel Omega, which Aziri said in his statement was the getaway car, were found to match samples taken from the ground at the murder scene. Tests on the car also revealed DNA samples that matched defendant Alil Demiri.

During the trial, over 70 witnesses testified, but among the most crucial were four Roma fishermen who said they were at the lake at the time, saw one of the defendants and heard the fatal shots.
                      The verdict says that one of the defendants approached the fishermen holding a rifle and asked for their names, which revealed that they were not Christians. He then chased them away.
                      “Immediately afterwards they heard shooting which would mean that the murders had taken place,” it says.

The defence disputed the fishermen’s testimony, saying that the idea that they were spared death because they were not Christians was not credible, but the court accepted that they were telling the truth.
                      The Democratic Union for Integration, the junior, ethnic Albanian party in Macedonia’s ruling coalition, has expressed deep misgivings about the verdict and has suggested asking the US Federal Bureau of Investigation to become involved in a new probe in order to instil public trust in the case.

“The public impression is that the defendants have been sentenced to life in jail because they were Albanians who threatened the Macedonian Christian majority in the country,” said Artan Grubi, the head of Democratic Union for Integration leader Ali Ahmeti’s office.
                      But Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski has said that only the appeals court can call in the FBI because it is currently reviewing the case.
                      The men’s appeal against their convictions was submitted on October 24 and the court is expected to give its decision between March and May 2015.

Comment

• mklion
                        • Jun 2014

Originally posted by albo View Post
                        the vmro regime was quick to announce just hours after the murder of 5 innocent people that it was done in the name of "albanian islamic terrorism"

time will tell .. And the truth will be known eventually !

================================

===============================

http://www.ohridsky.com/2017/%d0%b2%...-%d1%80%d0%b8/

faaaaakeeee news

Comment

• Albo
                          • May 2014

Fake news.. we'll see..

Is it also fake news that one of the suspected "Albanian radical Islamic terrorist" that was jailed fot this incident just so coincidentally had a 30 year lease contract from the government on the land surrounding the lake..???

Wow.. what a coincidence!!

Comment

• Gocka
                            • Dec 2012

How many Albanians have joined the ranks of ISIS? I suppose that's also a "coincidence" or is it another conspiracy theory?

Is it that hard to comprehend that your kind are a violent bunch? Name me a country in the world that is fond of Albanians or who wants them as a part of their society?

You are nothing more than a bunch of backwards terrorists and criminals, you also have a nice servant weasel complex that makes you useful to your masters.

You are lucky that you are useful idiots to Nato and the USA, otherwise you'd be nothing more than a shit stain in the ass crack of Europe.

Please ban this dipshit for constantly posting anti Macedonian conspiracy theories.

Originally posted by Albo View Post
                            Fake news.. we'll see..

Is it also fake news that one of the suspected "Albanian radical Islamic terrorist" that was jailed fot this incident just so coincidentally had a 30 year lease contract from the government on the land surrounding the lake..???

Wow.. what a coincidence!!

Comment

• Albo
                              • May 2014

Gocka calm down... this came from Macedonian media.. written by Macedonian journalist in Macedonia..

As for Albanians joining isis.. yes unfortunately there have been Albanians who have and are part of isis.. but they need to be charged accordingly and thrown in jail.. according to the facts..

The same goes for anyone guilty of a crime or organising a crime as tragic as the Smilkovci murders..

Is it that hard to comprehend that your kind are a violent bunch? Name me a country in the world that is fond of Albanians or who wants them as a part of their society?
                              Ammm.. Italy, Germany, USA, Turkey, Switzerland, Greece just off the top of my head..

You are lucky that you are useful idiots to Nato and the USA, otherwise you'd be nothing more than a shit stain in the ass crack of Europe
                              Well I would have thought all small peoples would aim to maximize their full potential on the international stage strategically,economically politically.. especially when your surrounded by unfriendly neighbors- building strategic alliances and playing the "useful idiot" as you say ..is unfortunately necessary to prosper and survive in the modern world.. especially in the Balkans..

Comment

Working...
                              X