Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Volk
    • Sep 2008

Whats so hard to believe Risto?? We have had military cooperation with the Serbs for a long time, we have a mutual enemy.

Personally I consider most Serbs as friendly, and they share this. They are the absolute minimal threat to us in the region. (there will always be some stupid seljak calling us southern serbia.
    Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

I consider Serbia one of the wolves seeking to destroy us.
      I do know some nice Serbian people.
      But I don't get in bed with a wolf.

In a time when Macedonia is weaning itself off mother Serbia .... we go back and feel like the naughty little child who dared to defy our parent.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Pelister
        • Sep 2008

I don't think they can be trusted.

But ... they are a neighbour and probably the lesser of four evils at the moment. I don't believe Kosovo will be friendly towards the Macedonian state.

Some kind of intelligence coordination would help Macedonia, and make Serbia feel like it isn't completely isolated either.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

The MOC issue is a no-brainer. The Serbs are generally not a bad lot, but those pig-farmers in their 'skupshtine' and churches need to recognize the Macedonian Church ASAP, before any further progress between the two states is discussed.

Their attitude towards the Prohor Pcinski issue is also an absolute disgrace, and Serbs should be banned from attending churches in Ohrid until they give back the same rights to Macedonians who attend and live in Northern Macedonia (ie; Southern Serbia - Prohor Pcinski).
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Jankovska
            • Sep 2008

If they had the chance we'd be Vardarska now. Serbs are very very nationalistic pretending to be our friends. And also please don't forget their 'orthodox brothers' with the greeks. Good we have this, you should keep your friends close but your enemy closer

Comment

• Pelister
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
              If they had the chance we'd be Vardarska now. Serbs are very very nationalistic pretending to be our friends. And also please don't forget their 'orthodox brothers' with the greeks. Good we have this, you should keep your friends close but your enemy closer

Thats very true. I was at a soccer game, and a Serbian term happened to be playing. Anyway, I recognized a Macedonian playing for the Serbian team and when he ran after half time a few old Serbs in the crowd called him a "Vardaretz".

But I think that the Macedonians can find some kind of a friend in Serbia, because they have a common enemy in the Kosovar Albanians.

If the cooperation is going to help stop drug trafficking I'm all for it. So many Macedonians died on the battle fronts in Serbia during the second world war.

Recognition of MoC by Serbia now would be a huge boost to the country. I think this should be a priority.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Until they recognize the MOC, the Serbian state, church and animals that inhabit that country (not everybody, just the pig herding racists) can go and fuck themselves.

No more concessions from our side, no more compromise, no more anything. Respect us, or go and fuck yourselves.

I have not been around consistently for a few weeks, and I have reflected a bit about our cause, our forum, our people, etc. Believe me when I tell you that there are no issues with my Macedonian identity in my work or personal life, people accept it readily and as a given, equal to any other identity. Then I think, how hard we battle against some of the hill-billy racists from Serbia, Greece, Bulgaria and Albania, and why? Because the government in the Macedonian Republic acts like a bitch, and needs to be slapped into shape.

I will say it again, Gruevski, Milososki and Ivanov, stop allowing our neighbours to fuck with our identity, grow some balls and show some consistency. We survived everything that was thrown at us in the centuries before this, if Macedonians of earlier generations were to sacrifice our people for some fantasy 'economic prosperity', we would not be here. Honour the memory of our ancestors, or you will forever be remembered as the trio that sold out our nation, and you will all pay for that mistake.
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
                  • Sep 2008

Ljubisa Georgievski appointed ambassador to Serbia

Belgrade. Macedonia’s new ambassador to Serbia Ljubisa Georgievski handed his credentials to Serbian President Boris Tadic on Friday in Belgrade, formally taking up the post, Macedonian Utrinski Vesnik writes.
                  Serbia and Macedonia share one and the same big goal – European integration, which means that they see common future in a friendship, at that not only as neighbors, but also as the best example of cooperation. In behalf of these feelings, these European principles and this political decision, as well as in behalf of this spirit of Macedonia, I am coming to Belgrade, said Georgievski at the official ceremony in the Serbian capital.

from my point of view its a very good joice...
                  maybe lubisha will stir SOC to recognize their motherchurch MOC

Last edited by Dimko-piperkata; 06-13-2009, 03:56 PM.
                  1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
                  2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• King Makedon
                    • Apr 2009

We don't need the serbs. We have the USA as allies (strategic partners)
                    ]
                    The world belongs to Macedonia. Macedonia does not belong to the world, especially not to Macedonia's neighbouring countries.
                    [/SIZE]

Comment

• Pelister
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                      Until they recognize the MOC, the Serbian state, church and animals that inhabit that country (not everybody, just the pig herding racists) can go and fuck themselves.

No more concessions from our side, no more compromise, no more anything. Respect us, or go and fuck yourselves.

I have not been around consistently for a few weeks, and I have reflected a bit about our cause, our forum, our people, etc. Believe me when I tell you that there are no issues with my Macedonian identity in my work or personal life, people accept it readily and as a given, equal to any other identity. Then I think, how hard we battle against some of the hill-billy racists from Serbia, Greece, Bulgaria and Albania, and why? Because the government in the Macedonian Republic acts like a bitch, and needs to be slapped into shape.

I will say it again, Gruevski, Milososki and Ivanov, stop allowing our neighbours to fuck with our identity, grow some balls and show some consistency. We survived everything that was thrown at us in the centuries before this, if Macedonians of earlier generations were to sacrifice our people for some fantasy 'economic prosperity', we would not be here. Honour the memory of our ancestors, or you will forever be remembered as the trio that sold out our nation, and you will all pay for that mistake.
                      I agree SoM completely.

I love Macedonia, and we have ALWAYS been just Macedonians.

No more compromises, no more changes, no more concessions. People either accept us, or they don't.

The Macedonian government need to come to terms with that.

I would rather have FYROM in the U.N for the next 20 years, than continue the way we are now.

Eventually, when enough states recognize Macedonia, and that number will grow over the decades, or if the U.N is made to see the error of its ways through a professional report or two on the U.N's recognition of the Macedonian language - things will change.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Anything is better than this indefinite garbage we have been subjected too. The Macedonian leadership has to understand that the Macedonian People are yearning for strength, pride and honour - next to nobody, from the most shady politician to the simple peasant in the fields wants to give up the name they have always used for their language and people. The dogs of our nation like Frchko, Buchko, Crvenko and now Boshko are all too willing to sell-out the name of our state so long as 'the identity of our language and people' is not affected, but these idiots are either too naive, dumb or both to realise that no such compromise can exist. How many of them will tell their mothers, fathers, sons and daughters not to call themselves and their language MACEDONIAN?

As you can see, even the most simpleton of Greeks like Giorikas can't accept that, let alone the Ponto-Arvanitic horde led by Karaman and his horse Vlakoyanni. There can be no compromise. Not Ivanov or Gruevski will be able to show their face to the Macedonians of the world after that, I would love for them to come to Australia after they make such a move, in fact I would welcome it....

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Macedonians return to worship at Prohor Pcinski

Macedonian Parliament Delegation to celebrate ASNOM at Prohor Pcinski

The Serbian Orthodox Church (SPC) said on Friday it has decided to allow a Macedonian Parliament delegation to visit monastery "St.Prohor Pcinski" on August 2, thus marking the 65th anniversary of the first Anti-Fascist Assembly for the People's Liberation of Macedonia (ASNOM).

"The Serbian Orthodox Church, being the host and owner of monastery 'St.Prohor Pcinski' has decided, without any ulterior motives, to provide hospitality and brotherly reception of a Macedonian Parliament delegation on occasion of the 65th ASNOM anniversary at Ilinden", reads the SPC press release.

The Macedonian delegation will be greeted by Vranje Bishop Pahomie, Montenegro-Primorje Metropolitan Amfilohie and Backa Bishop Irinej.

In previous years, the relations between the SPC and MPC has been strained, due to Greek influences over the Serbian Orthodox Church.
                          This is good, but the 'ulterior motives' bit is interesting, what does this mean, that in the past there always was a Serb ulterior motive? Most probably.

How long were Macedonians forbidden to worship at this place, and why?

In my opinion, this is only a token gesture, until the SOC end this game of theirs, things will remain as they are. The Serbian state recognizes the Macedonian state, its people, language and Macedonian minority within Serbia, yet the church plays these games to appease the Greeks.

For how long will the Serbs, otherwise a proud nation, be submissive towards the Greeks and accept the false notion that without them they would not be who they are today? Tis quite pitiful to see a Serb on the internet continually harp on about how the apparent modern 'Greeks' educated and cultured them into existence.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

If there was no ulterior motive, the Macedonian Orthodox Church would be allowed in there to officiate ceremonies.
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

This has been going on for some time now, the only thing consistent in the SOC's attitude towards the MOC is the lack of recognition.

To be honest, I don't even know what the Serb argument is here really, what is it, the fact that they usurped northern Macedonia after the Balkan Wars (1912-13) which made all of the churches in Macedonia become suddenly Serbian? Some churches in Macedonia were established during the reign of the Serbian Empire? Is it because of some jurisdiction held by the Pech Patriarchate?

Whatever their argument, it is invalid. All of the churches in what is now known as Serbia were at one time under the jurisdiction of the Archbishopric of Ohrid - Macedonia.

Comment

• Jankovska
                                • Sep 2008

I guess they started realising that we can not give a damn on how they feel anymore- I guess Kosovo recognition had a lot to do with this. They need some friends, they haven't got many of those around anymore. Oh well

Comment

Working...
                                X