Parthenon was used as a mosque plus much more....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • osiris
    • Sep 2008

demos are you too ashamed of your birthplace to tell us where it is, or to afraid we might find out what you really are, and albanian christian wannabee hellene.

Comment

• Demos
      Banned
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by osiris View Post
      demos are you too ashamed of your birthplace to tell us where it is, or to afraid we might find out what you really are, and albanian christian wannabee hellene.
      My birthplace is the city of Chania, Crete, Greece. Any other questions Herr Himler?

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

I won't look.
        But I will bet that it is the only known square metre of Greece that remained stoically untouched by foreign invaders. And that doves are know to chirp in the local dialect of ancient Greek ... sometimes quoting Homer.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Demos
          Banned
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          I won't look.
          But I will bet that it is the only known square metre of Greece that remained stoically untouched by foreign invaders. And that doves are know to chirp in the local dialect of ancient Greek ... sometimes quoting Homer.

The Venetians occupied Crete for 600 years, but it was later taken by the Ottomans who kept it until the early 20th century, but we revolted against them, remained an independent republic for a little bit, but then joined the motherland.

We cleansed the island of every Turk and Cretan Greek who converted to Islam (Cretan Turks) for monetary gain and title. So yes, what's left is pretty pure as we don't have any Albanians, Slavs, and the likes.

And we Cretans are the most patriotic of Greeks. We contributed greatly to the liberation of Macedonia from the Ottomans, as I'm sure you're very aware of the Cretan elements fighting as Makedonomaxoi in the mountains of Macedonia.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Demos View Post
            The Venetians occupied Crete for 600 years, but it was later taken by the Ottomans who kept it until the early 20th century, but we revolted against them, remained an independent republic for a little bit, but then joined the motherland.

We cleansed the island of every Turk and Cretan Greek who converted to Islam (Cretan Turks) for monetary gain and title. So yes, what's left is pretty pure as we don't have any Albanians, Slavs, and the likes.

And we Cretans are the most patriotic of Greeks. We contributed greatly to the liberation of Macedonia from the Ottomans, as I'm sure you're very aware of the Cretan elements fighting as Makedonomaxoi in the mountains of Macedonia.

Crete had some slavic place names you know
            Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Ne Smassen
              • Jan 2009

The Island of Crete has been violated more times than a $2 whore. But don't worry Demos, you're still a pure Greek. You're so pure that you might even be Minoan. But wait, that wouldn't make you Greek would it?

Comment

• osiris
                • Sep 2008

chania hahahha hitler would have considered you an inferior person malaka but according to dna testing you are closer to macedonians than mainland greeks hahaha very funny, a cretin wannabbe greek.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                  • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Demos View Post
                  Our much poorer neighbors will always be jealous of ours successes. I am pleased to see that you view us with spite and envy.

You could only dream of being like us...

And that's not a sham...
                  I love going through older topics like this. Especially since modern greece is now bankrupt and full of riots, strikes, and protests. Thank you grcki. You are the root cause of splitting my sides from laughter lololol
                  Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

after all that's happened there is no more greeks to speak of.
                    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Stojacanec
                      • Dec 2009

Reviving old posts by Demo the Greek. How funny and what a difference 3 years makes.
                      How can you be a pure greek which Demo admits Venetian rule for 600 years then 400 from Ottomans.

haha these demo greeks make me laugh. All they are doing these days are chucking rocks and yogurt at each other.

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

yeah they are funny with their claim that it's all greek to them.
                        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• tchaiku
                          • Nov 2016

Last edited by tchaiku; 07-17-2017, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X