X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DraganOfStip
    • Aug 2011

Complete VMRO documentary

This is the newest 10-part documentary about VMRO from it's beginnings to it's dismissal in 1936.It's made with the courtesy of Macedonian Television including materials from Macedonian State Archive,Museum of VMRO and the victims of communism etc.However,I would recommend a dose of reserve considering it's a government-backed project (after all,Gruevski and co put the wax figure of Vanco Mihailov alongside those of Goce Delcev and co).You can share your thoughts about it.

ВМ*О - КО*ЕНИТЕ НА ВМ*О. 1 - ЕПИЗОДА - YouTube

ВМ*О (2) 1893-1903 IMRO - YouTube

ВМ*О (3)ИЛИНДЕНСКО ВОСТАНИЕ (IMRO, Ilinden Uprising 1903) - YouTube

ВМ*О (4) конгреси, решенија, надежи, расцеп - YouTube

ВМ*О (5) 1903-1908 - YouTube

ВМ*О (6) 1908 - 1918 IMRO, young turk revolution, balkan wars - YouTube

ВМ*О (7) АВТОНОМИСТИЧКА - YouTube

ВМ*О (8) Михајловистичка VMRO (IMRO) - YouTube

*АСЦЕПОТ ВО ВМ*О (9) - YouTube

ВМ*О (10) Левите организации и струи (1918-1934) - YouTube
    A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices
    ― George Orwell
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

guys i've been meaning to ask where can one dowload the movie torrents previously it was mk torrents now closed.I'm inrested in downloading illinden or the vmro documentary.
    DS most interesting documentaries,i learned a few things that i wasn't aware of.
    Last edited by George S.; 07-07-2012, 10:06 AM. Reason: ed
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
      • Jan 2010

Thanks for the links Dragan.

George, you can download videos directly from youtube by clicking the 'download' button under the video. Other than that, some torrent websites may have some of the Macedonian films/documentaries you're looking for, but these kind of sites can be harmful to your computer. At this stage you're more likely to find Macedonian related videos on youtube.

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

em no probs i thought there might be other avenues as you tube doesn't display the full movies.Sometimes.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Razer
          Banned
          • May 2012

I just watched the first episode. So VMRO started as an organisation fighting the Bulgarian Church?

Comment

• damian
            Banned
            • Jun 2012

Anyone can refer me to a good historical analysis of IMRO?

Comment

• DraganOfStip
              • Aug 2011

Originally posted by George S. View Post
              em no probs i thought there might be other avenues as you tube doesn't display the full movies.Sometimes.
              George,as I stated,this is a 10-part documentary,it can't be found as a whole.So you'll have to download them one by one.
              A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices
              ― George Orwell

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

ds ok no probs mate..I am intersted in all those heros gotse delcev nikola kaerv the illinden movies where can one find the torrent downloads.???
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• momce
                  Banned
                  • Oct 2012

well the Bulgarian Church and Bulgaria were created by the Ottomans so IMRO was antiBulgarian as it was a way to confuse things

Comment

• Dejan
                    • Sep 2008

try tracker-mk.info
                    Let us know if you find the complete video
                    You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• makedonche
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by OG96932
                      what do you think on this, don't bag me, need an explanaton.
                      goce delchev was educated in sofia, and served in the bulgarian military
                      and become a national hereo for the macedonians and educator,

IMRO, later became a mafia organisation of sofia
                      IMRO also known as Macedonia for the Bulgarians
                      IMRO also killing Serbian King Alexander
                      Read through the appropriate threads, the answers are all here!
                      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                        • Jan 2009

what do you think on this, don't bag me, need an explanaton.
                        goce delchev was educated in sofia, and served in the bulgarian military
                        and become a national hereo for the macedonians and educator,

IMRO, later became a mafia organisation of sofia
                        IMRO also known as Macedonia for the Bulgarians
                        IMRO also killing Serbian King Alexander
                        Don't bag me on this but I also need an explanation http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum...ead.php?t=3841

Why was the majority of your armed forces Albanian in 1916?
                        Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• momce
                          Banned
                          • Oct 2012

sir there is no such thing as a bulgarian ethnic group its a political construct...originally the bulgars were a turkic tribe ruling over the area and the term became applied to the entire population of Thrace and Macedonia by the Byzantines and carried over by the Ottomans...so you are grasping at straws and talking to the wall

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                            • Jan 2009

hi all, and hi TrueMacedonian.

for the shiptars, as far as im concerned they
                            dont belong in europe along with todays greeks.

hi momce, yes i know the turkic avar tribes, and huns from mongolia are the ethinic bulgars

IMRO there has been a lot of betrayal and High treason throughout our history

Macedonia for the Macedonians
                            Uh huh. That saying is reserved for Macedonians only. Not for imposters like you.
                            Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• momce
                              Banned
                              • Oct 2012

are you Macedonian what village are you from

Comment

Working...
                              X