• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Demos
    Banned
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
    I was referring to that fat moron of a leader in your country.

Would like me to show you again how close greeks and turks are, with your dog priests blessing islamic weapons before they fire into christian villages? Animals.....

Sure feel free to post your evidence of Nazi Greek priests blessing Turkish weapons to kill innocent Macedonians. I'll wait for your evidence.

Comment

• Venom
      • Sep 2008

Demos, what can you tell me about what Gruevski and VMRO have done for the country economically?

Do you think the one computer for every child is a bad thing?

Do you think the fact that foreign investment is steadily climbing thanks to him is a bad thing?

Do you think that the anti littering laws, the anti smoking laws and the rest are bad things?

Do you think that he is getting rid of corruption more than anyone before him is a bad thing?

What exactly is bad about him? His age? Look at what he has achieved before going on and on about his age and then comment, lest I think that you're a complete fucking tool.
      S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Demos View Post
        Sure feel free to post your evidence of Nazi Greek priests blessing Turkish weapons to kill innocent Macedonians. I'll wait for your evidence.
        I don't recall saying 'Nazi' priests, I said he was a DOG. Do you guys ever stop creating and spreading lies or is it a part of your DNA now?

I responded to your banana companion in the following thread with regard to your dog impersonating a man of the cloth. Not suprisingly, he didn't show his mug in that thread anymore, one of many.

Even Turkey has shown a more progressive attitude in relation to it's Kurdish minority than the Greeks. Note the similar tactics of denial .... Some analysts consider the new channel a sort of revolution for Turkey, considering that between 1983 and 1991 it was illegal to speak Kurdish.

Originally posted by TerraNova
        You were taught these...Greek nationalists were taught the opposite
        Really? They didn't teach you about the 'Greek' leader Spyros and his Turkish friend Adam, and their lovely partnership of terrorism against the local Macedonian-speaking villages that found themselves within the Exarchate?

What about that pig that used to call himself a bishop, Karavangeli, an apparent man of the cloth, an 'Orthodox Christian', blessing Turkish cannons before they fire into Macedonian villages? They didn't teach you that either? Here is what Brailsford says about it:

.........once more a photograph caught my eye. It showed the Turkish authorities standing in full-dress round a Turkish cannon, and in their midst, handsome, conspicuous, with an air of mastery and command, was the Archbishop (Karavangelis) himself. And then I remembered another tale, which told how his Grace had sent his bravoes to guide the Turkish troops in their work of massacre, and blessed the cannon that were to batter the Bulgarian villages to dust.....

I find it a bit rich that modern Greeks wish to inform us how wrong our alliances are with the Turks yet when it mattered most in the early 20th century they were working together against the Macedonians! Contradicting standards seems to be a common characteristic of the modern Greek.

Showing pictures of some poor Kurds with their heads being held as prizes by Turkish soldiers, and using this as an excuse to put the Greeks on a higher moral ground against the Turks is ridiculous, when your own priests were guilty of worse against people of their own Christian faith. In the early 20th century, Brailsford actually visited the pig Karavangeli at his residence, here is another observation in Chapter 7:
        ...........there, above my head, on the wall, in a conspicuous place, hung the photograph of a ghastly head, severed at the neck, with a bullet through the jaw, dripping blood. And then I remembered the tale. That head had belonged to a Bulgarian chief. A band of bravoes in the Archbishop's pay had murdered him as he lay wounded in hiding. And the tale went on to tell how the murderers carried the bleeding trophy to the Palace, and how the Archbishop had had it photographed and paid its price in fifty pieces of gold.
        This is supposed to be a man of the Church and Christianity, and he has a picture of the head of a fellow Christian hanging up in his room as a trophy!

--------------------------

Now, if you are done wasting my time, go betray your neighbour to the authorities for speaking another language or something, because Demos, quite honestly, your posts as of late echo the racist garbage emanating from Athens on a daily basis. Your an apologist for these racist pricks in Greece, you know it, we know it. It's pathetic.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Jankovska
          • Sep 2008

What I find brilliant here is how much this botheres the every day Greek, I mean they even took the time to post their little spitefull comments on here, uuuuu your gov is young, uuuu this, uuu that. What I don't understand is why do they even care, it's our gov, our country, our choices unless it bothers them.
          If I were Grujo I' d rename every highway and city and mountain and everything I can just to annoy the every day Greek. It's fun

Comment

• Demos
            Banned
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
            What I find brilliant here is how much this botheres the every day Greek, I mean they even took the time to post their little spitefull comments on here, uuuuu your gov is young, uuuu this, uuu that. What I don't understand is why do they even care, it's our gov, our country, our choices unless it bothers them.
            If I were Grujo I' d rename every highway and city and mountain and everything I can just to annoy the every day Greek. It's fun

All it does is show every European how desperate you are becoming by naming everything Alexander and Phillip. As I said before, aside from filing a lawsuit against Greece at the IJC (which anyone can really do) you have zero gains or accomplishments vis a vis the name dispute to show in 17 years.

You guys sent your own troops in Iraq in order to help out your American ally and you expected the reward for obedient service to be membership in NATO, but you gained nothing.

You don't even have a security agreement with the United States, but just a piece of paper talking about cooperation in some military fields. We all know that the Greek diaspora is very powerful in Washington and that the US will not sign one with you because of political pressure. Let's be honest; the only reason you even want to get into NATO is because you are afraid of your territorial integrity being at risk from the Albanians in Tetovo in the short and mid-term. You saw what happened to Serbia and now you're afraid Albanian irredentism has slated Macedonia for the chopping block.

When the shit hit the fan though in 2001 it was Greece and Bulgaria who gave you military assistance, but you guys seem hell bent to create enemies where enemies don't exist. If another fire breaks out in Tetovo, don't come asking for "water" in Athens or Sofia. Your pleas for help will likely fall on deaf ears this time.

Comment

• Jankovska
              • Sep 2008

All it does is show every European how desperate you are becoming by naming everything Alexander and Phillip. As I said before, aside from filing a lawsuit against Greece at the IJC (which anyone can really do) you have zero gains or accomplishments vis a vis the name dispute to show in 17 years.

You guys sent your own troops in Iraq in order to help out your American ally and you expected the reward for obedient service to be membership in NATO, but you gained nothing.

You don't even have a security agreement with the United States, but just a piece of paper talking about cooperation in some military fields. We all know that the Greek diaspora is very powerful in Washington and that the US will not sign one with you because of political pressure. Let's be honest; the only reason you even want to get into NATO is because you are afraid of your territorial integrity being at risk from the Albanians in Tetovo in the short and mid-term. You saw what happened to Serbia and now you're afraid Albanian irredentism has slated Macedonia for the chopping block.

When the shit hit the fan though in 2001 it was Greece and Bulgaria who gave you military assistance, but you guys seem hell bent to create enemies where enemies don't exist. If another fire breaks out in Tetovo, don't come asking for "water" in Athens or Sofia. Your pleas for help will likely fall on deaf ears this time.

Ha ha I thought it just shows how desperate the every day Greek is to hold on to someone else's history for just a bit longer by posting on Macedonian forums and pointing out how blah blah blah. No we are not desperate, you are. If this was 17 years ago your gov would try and stick another embargo but because now we don't realy care your gov keep quiet, we use names that belong to Macedonia and you, the every day sad Greek who has been lied to since birth is left to fight the Greek fight. It's a joke. The name Aleksandar Makedonski and Philip are names that belong to the Macedonian culture and we can use them wherever we like without being bothered, however you will post yet another and another and another reply on how this is so stupid blah blah blah. It be cool if you did it Oh man I can't stop laughing at you people, can;t believe naming a highway Ace annoyed you so much, hehe- for the love of god take my advice and get a life. Anyone can name a highway Aleksandar, even the UK can if they want to, it's about honoring someone not about you. That brings me to my next question: Do you people of FOROG really believe that everything is about you? If you do than I will laugh again.
              You are sad and upset because your all so mighty gov and country can do nothing against this little country who does whatever the hell we want.
              As for our gov and politics again get a life, I mean seriously why do you simply care about someone elese's house? I truly don't care what happens in your country, you know why? I told you before, firstly because I have a life and secondly because I am Macedonian and I live and breathe for Macedonia and the Macedonian people.
              Please carry on replying to this thread, I love to read the next reply of sobing like a baby.

Comment

• Demos
                Banned
                • Dec 2008

Ha ha I thought it just shows how desperate the every day Greek is to hold on to someone else's history for just a bit longer by posting on Macedonian forums and pointing out how blah blah blah. No we are not desperate, you are. If this was 17 years ago your gov would try and stick another embargo but because now we don't realy care your gov keep quiet, we use names that belong to Macedonia and you, the every day sad Greek who has been lied to since birth is left to fight the Greek fight. It's a joke. The name Aleksandar Makedonski and Philip are names that belong to the Macedonian culture and we can use them wherever we like without being bothered, however you will post yet another and another and another reply on how this is so stupid blah blah blah. It be cool if you did it Oh man I can't stop laughing at you people, can;t believe naming a highway Ace annoyed you so much, hehe- for the love of god take my advice and get a life. Anyone can name a highway Aleksandar, even the UK can if they want to, it's about honoring someone not about you. That brings me to my next question: Do you people of FOROG really believe that everything is about you? If you do than I will laugh again.
                You are sad and upset because your all so mighty gov and country can do nothing against this little country who does whatever the hell we want.
                As for our gov and politics again get a life, I mean seriously why do you simply care about someone elese's house? I truly don't care what happens in your country, you know why? I told you before, firstly because I have a life and secondly because I am Macedonian and I live and breathe for Macedonia and the Macedonian people.
                Please carry on replying to this thread, I love to read the next reply of sobing like a baby.

Jankovska,

Those Macedonian names you speak of like Alexander and Phillip have no meaning in your language. They have a Greek etymology and meaning. Ask any linguist and they will tell you.

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
                  • Sep 2008

Jankovska,

Those Macedonian names you speak of like Alexander and Phillip have no meaning in your language. They have a Greek etymology and meaning. Ask any linguist and they will tell you.
                  only in your sweetest dreams my sub-saharan neighbour
                  1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
                  2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Demos
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Dimko-piperkata View Post
                    only in your sweetest dreams my sub-saharan neighbour
                    Sure Dimko...

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

I find that sort of talk a little tiresome. If I go through a Macedonian phonebook, I would hazard a guess and say that 50% of the surnames are Christian names with roots in early Christianity. Clearly the etymology is useless. Oh, and Albanians (just like Macedonians) feel they have etymology for the names you mentioned. So what this means is that you Greeks need to wake up and smell the roses, Greeks have been force-fed this propaganda and it is time for them to join the rest of humanity.
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Jankovska
                        • Sep 2008

Jankovska,

They have a huge meaning for Macedonians, our empire was the the biggest and strongest under Philip and Aleksandar Makedonski. You know Philip Makedonski actually concured the Greeks and showed them who the boss in the region is and Aleksandar, well he took Macedonia all the way to India. I am really surprised how you are not aware of this, the whole world is really. The Macedonian empire was the biggest and strongest lead by men with Macedonian blood who fought for what they believe. Men who had a vision.
                        Demos you should read up on it, the Macedonian kingdom, the cowards from athens crying and joining forces with the enemy (Persia), Aleksandar kicking arse under the sun of kutlesh and taking the Macedonian kingdom to places people didn;t even know existed.
                        Do you want me to give you some books to read up on it, you really should know basic history not to look foolish

Comment

• Bratot
                          • Sep 2008

Not mentioning that most of the Greeks fought on the side of Persia, against Alexander.
                          The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• TerraNova
                            Banned
                            • Nov 2008

They have a huge meaning for Macedonians, our empire was the the biggest and strongest under Philip and Aleksandar Makedonski. You know Philip Makedonski actually concured the Greeks and showed them who the boss in the region is and Aleksandar, well he took Macedonia all the way to India. I am really surprised how you are not aware of this, the whole world is really. The Macedonian empire was the biggest and strongest lead by men with Macedonian blood who fought for what they believe. Men who had a vision.
                            Demos you should read up on it, the Macedonian kingdom, the cowards from athens crying and joining forces with the enemy (Persia), Aleksandar kicking arse under the sun of kutlesh and taking the Macedonian kingdom to places people didn;t even know existed.
                            Do you want me to give you some books to read up on it, you really should know basic history not to look foolish
                            It was after the battle of Granicus when Aleksandar Makedonski sent to Acropolis three hundred bucklers, and upon them he ordered this inscription to be set:

AΛΕΞΑΝΔΡΟΣ ΦΙΛΙΠΠΟΥ ΚΑΙ ΟΙ ΕΛΛΗΝΕΣ ΠΛΗΝ ΛΑΚΕΔΑΙΜΟΝΙΩΝ ΑΠΟ ΤΩΝ ΒΑΡΒΑΡΩΝ ΤΩΝ ΤΗΝ ΑΣΙΑ ΚΑΤΟΙΚΟΥΝΤΩΝ.

"Alexander the son of Philip, and the Greeks,
                            except the Lacedaemonians ,
                            won these from the barbarians who inhabit Asia."

Hm...this great Makedonski...

Comment

• Jankovska
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TerraNova View Post
                              It was after the battle of Granicus when Aleksandar Makedonski sent to Acropolis three hundred bucklers, and upon them he ordered this inscription to be set:

AΛΕΞΑΝΔΡΟΣ ΦΙΛΙΠΠΟΥ ΚΑΙ ΟΙ ΕΛΛΗΝΕΣ ΠΛΗΝ ΛΑΚΕΔΑΙΜΟΝΙΩΝ ΑΠΟ ΤΩΝ ΒΑΡΒΑΡΩΝ ΤΩΝ ΤΗΝ ΑΣΙΑ ΚΑΤΟΙΚΟΥΝΤΩΝ.

"Alexander the son of Philip, and the Greeks,
                              except the Lacedaemonians ,
                              won these from the barbarians who inhabit Asia."

Hm...this great Makedonski...
                              Hehehe just when I thought you may get what I was trying to say- Terror I don't care what you have to say. I have stated the truth and nothing but the truth above, I don't expect you to accept it and I don't want you to either, unlike most Macedonians here who want you to see sense, I don't . I want to you to stay foolish and blind and brainwashed, I just have to much fun reading you. I know selfish buy hey what can you do.
                              I am not going to copy and paste posts that already have been on here a zillion times what and when Aleksandar Makedonski stated. It's a waste of time so I carry on leaving my life, telling everyone that us Macedonians are the best and actually knowing this to be true. We gave the world Aleksandar, Mother Theresa, great heroes. I could not be more proud to share the same blood. As for you I know why you are worked up and I truly understand, I would be too if I were you
                              Last edited by Jankovska; 01-07-2009, 06:56 PM.

Comment

• Bratot
                                • Sep 2008

battle of Granicus ....

He- Alexander, was a great strategist and a diplomat, he knew how to gain Greek's favour and to make them fight on his side.

He has done so many genious manoeuvres which are being studied even today in the millitary-diplomatic universities around the world.

But since you mention this specific battle, you might missed to tell us about Memnon of Rhodes, who allong with his Greek mercenaries fought for the Persians.

After Alexanders triumph, around 20.000 Greek mercenaries were slaughtered and rest was enslaved by Alexander.

Here, check lil bit:

Last edited by Bratot; 01-07-2009, 07:04 PM.
                                The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

Working...
                                X