• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Demos
    Banned
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    So when Dora says thing like "we created democracy" to USA journalists ... ummm, that carries weight?

Macedonia's foreign Minister has not missed a beat. Age is irrelevant.
    Risto,

Then if that is the case you should have your kids run your household for you.

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Demos, I was merely going to delete your post but thought I would leave it there to highlight how utterly stupid some of your comments can be.

If Macedonia's Foreign Minister said things that Greeks wanted to hear, he would be worldly wise beyond his years in your opinion. So spare me the utter rubbish and leave my kids out of it.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• blackcactus
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Demos View Post
        The truth is gentleman that Gruevski and his cohorts are too young, too inexperienced, naive, and lack maturity to run a country.
        Yeah Macedonia should look at Greece's model of Governance, it's doing so well

Fact is the Macedonian's confidence in their own Government has never been so high, the Greek's on the other hand have probably never had it so low
        The one who tells the story rules the World - Hopi proverb

“Your highness, when I said that you are like a stream of bat's piss, I only meant that you shine out like a shaft of gold when all around is dark” - Monty Python

Comment

• Rogi
          • Sep 2008

They're too young?

The greatest heroes, achievers and revolutionaries of Macedonian history, have been 'too' young.

Philip II of Macedon was young...
          Alexander of Macedon was young...
          Goce Delchev was young...
          Nikola Karev was young...
          Chento was young...

On the contrary, the 'old and wise' in Macedonian history include people like Kiro Gligorov, who gave up Macedonia's name...

If we go by history, it would probably suggest that greatness comes from our youth?

Comment

• Ne Smassen
            • Jan 2009

This Demos character is just another parrot. That load of crap about Macedonia's politicians being too young is straight out of the Pseudo-hellinism For Dummies Handbook I'd be emarassed just to post it.

It's about as relavant as that other play from the handbook, you know the one that compares the situation between Macedonia and Greece to the Cuban Missile Crisis. Now that was a hoot!
            Last edited by Ne Smassen; 01-06-2009, 10:20 PM.

Comment

• Dejan
              • Sep 2008

Demos,

What has his age got to do with anything? If he's making the correct decisions in order to help the Macedonian nation survive, i wouldn't care if he was 18 years old! It seems he is old enough to know that your government is fucked up when it comes to the Macedonian policy.

You have nothing left to complain about, so you attack any little difference you see from your own racist government. Let Gruevski prove himself on his merits, not on his age. Pick another point to whinge about, the age one is a stupid argument.
              You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Why are Greeks even commenting on this thread?

Don't you have a new brand of toilet paper or condoms to name Alexandros megali or something, get a life and let us live ours.
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Some new condoms for sale in Greece:

"Megas Philipos Prophylaktikos - He gave it hard to the Ancient Greeks, now you can too"
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Svoliani
                    Banned
                    • Sep 2008

This is actually hilarious, i would be steaming if i found out that instead of Slavic names, Greek names are given to highways and airports etc
                    Whats next Ptolemy Bus Terminal???? Oh shit i forgot its Kailar , thats the proper Macedonian name.
                    When Greece was honoring towns and villages with Ancient Macedonian names , you poor saps were whining how your dedos village got its name changed.
                    Greece changed Macedonian toponyms my gzzo.

Alexander
                    masc. proper name, from L., from Gk. Alexandros "defender of men," from alexein "to ward off, keep off, turn (something) away, defend, protect" + aner (gen. andros) "man." The first element is related to Gk. alke "protection, help, strength, power, courage,"

Comment

• Demos
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                      Demos, I was merely going to delete your post but thought I would leave it there to highlight how utterly stupid some of your comments can be.

If Macedonia's Foreign Minister said things that Greeks wanted to hear, he would be worldly wise beyond his years in your opinion. So spare me the utter rubbish and leave my kids out of it.

My intent was not to insult your kids merely to raise a point. Secondly, your foreign minister has zero accolades or accomplishments to show for his "wisdom", but then again neither does Gruevski.

Aside from filing a lawsuit at the IJC, what else have they actually accomplished besides wasting a lot of ink, only to be rebuffed at almost every international organization they have complained to regarding those "evil Nazi" Greeks?

You aren't even certain that you will win the case at the IJC and even if you do, there is no way to enforce its decision. NATO or any of its member's don't take orders from the ICJ so aside from pissing Greece off you will be left hanging.

What most of you fail to understand is that your personal opinions about Greeks, Greece have no relevancy on the World stage. You have to deal with us one way or another and the road to Brussels (in both instances) passes via Athens, whether we like it or not.

Greece has infinitely more resources available to make her case and aside from naming statues, roads, and airports your government or previous ones for that matter have nothing really to show.

Comment

• Pelister
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Ne Smassen View Post
                        This Demos character is just another parrot. That load of crap about Macedonia's politicians being too young is straight out of the Pseudo-hellinism For Dummies Handbook I'd be emarassed just to post it.

It's about as relavant as that other play from the handbook, you know the one that compares the situation between Macedonia and Greece to the Cuban Missile Crisis. Now that was a hoot!

This is funny stuff.

Comment

• Demos
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Pelister View Post
                          This is funny stuff.
                          Yes, it's very funny. I was laughing my ass off after the Bucharest NATO summit. I also was laughing after the EU Commissioner rebuffed Gruevski's letter.

Hilarious stuff indeed...

Next time gentleman...don't vote for boys to do mens jobs.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Rather a young Macedonian than an old Turk.
                            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Demos
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                              Rather a young Macedonian than an old Turk.
                              You guys are "allies" with the Turks. You shouldn't be bashing your own allies. It's bad to bash your former masters and now "friends".

Political convenience and hypocrisy at its best...

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

I was referring to that fat moron of a leader in your country.

Would like me to show you again how close greeks and turks are, with your dog priests blessing islamic weapons before they fire into christian villages? Animals.....

Comment

Working...
                                X