X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gocka
    • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
    I always thought his speeches had a subtle "call to arms" about them.
    He has clearly spelt out the illegitimacy of everything Zaev has been doing since coming to power and yet the people can't be moved in significant number to protest.

Perhaps if 100K people hit the streets it would show Ivanov that the people are pissed off and it may be reason enough to call in the military...but then again, there's a safeguard thats been put in place by the US to minimise such an eventuality, that's why the shiptar political parties are free from the sort of investigation and coercion that has destroyed DPMNE, to unleash the shiptar dogs of war if Macedonia wanders from its predetermined path.
    The problem is that they are subtle and Macedonians are as dense as a bag of rocks.

Even if he had command over the army, he could never call them in without a clear backing from the people, otherwise you are going to be labeled a dictator and be dealt with as such.

In all honesty could you blame any onlookers for being appalled by his use of the military if literally no one in Macedonia is calling for it? We don't even know what the will is of the Macedonian people, because apparently they are fucking mute all of a sudden.

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
        LoL, that is 7 too many.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Gocka
          • Dec 2012

LMAO, my wife walked by as I opened this up, she is still laughing in the background, imitating the guy holding his hat.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great
            He mentioned he was supreme commander of the army 4 times in that speech. They were hints!
            More like empty gestures. Yes, he mentioned he was the supreme commander. He didn't do it in a manner which would suggest that he's prepared to use that position to really defend the integrity of the country. He should've threatened those traitors overtly.
            The rest of the world disagrees with his view and RoMacedonia is a corrupt whore with no effective judiciary. How would he enforce the treason?
            Don't play by the rules. Those maggots didn't, he shouldn't have either. It's not like it was hard to predict the course the country was heading towards well before this utter disaster. He could've made preparations to shut this down. A real leader who loves his country would be prepared to sacrifice his standing with the rest of the world, even if it meant placing himself in danger. Unfortunately, he's a failure. A useless lame duck that was making speeches while the ship sailed away. And where's he been lately? Probably writing his last speech.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

He failed us. Add him to the list.
              Risto the Great

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                He failed us. Add him to the list.
                Google won't let me, they say we've used up the internet's entire virtual space with our list of traitors.
                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Google won't let me, they say we've used up the internet's entire virtual space with our list of traitors.
                  Maybe offer some body organs to an Albanian and see what they can do.
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                    Maybe offer some body organs to an Albanian and see what they can do.
                    I just got an email from a Nigerian prince - he says he has 1,000 donkey carts worth of digital storage.

Comment

Working...
                    X