• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Demos
    Banned
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Venom View Post
    So not only are you a pathetically transperant apologist but you're a fucken idiot too.
    Why don't you show me statistics in which any Balkan state is better than Greece in the same field. I'll wait for your answers.

Your blind hatred won't allow you to see things objectively. It's okay though, I'm sure you'll come around.

Comment

• Rogi
      • Sep 2008

Demos, there are heaps such statistics.

Which fields are you specifically looking for? Human Development, Economy, etc?

Comment

• Demos
        Banned
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
        Demos, there are heaps such statistics.

Which fields are you specifically looking for? Human Development, Economy, etc?
        Anything...feel free to post your findings.

Comment

• Venom
          • Sep 2008

No blind hatred for anyone Demos. I think you're severely lacking more than a few brain cells but I don't hate you. In fact, you come here with nothing but lies and propaganda (you STILL haven't answered why you hate Nikola Gruevski) for no reason other than the fact you hate us existing.

What part of greece are you from?
          S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• malenka
            • Sep 2008

I thought this thread is supposed to be about the highway!!!

Comment

• Demos
              Banned
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Venom View Post
              No blind hatred for anyone Demos. I think you're severely lacking more than a few brain cells but I don't hate you. In fact, you come here with nothing but lies and propaganda (you STILL haven't answered why you hate Nikola Gruevski) for no reason other than the fact you hate us existing.

What part of greece are you from?
              I don't hate Gruev, I just think he is very naive, spasmodic, and from a political standpoint incompetent. The guy should have stuck to economics.

Greeks don't care whether you exist or not any more than we care if Albanians or Bulgarians exist. We have a problem with what is, in our eyes, the usurpation of our ancient history, and also the irredentism coming from many out of RoM.

But if you wish to be the enemy of the Hellenes, that is your choice, not ours. If we didn't want you to exist, we would simply seal the border and keep an economic embargo for a decade and watch your country disintegrate, but instead we have invested over 1 billion euros.

Look at US vis a vis Cuba and look at Greece vis a vis RoM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Demos View Post
                I don't hate Gruev, I just think he is very naive, spasmodic, and from a political standpoint incompetent. The guy should have stuck to economics.
                So what you are saying is that he represents no threat to the firm, solid convictions of mother Ellada. Well, you have nothing to worry about then.

There was a Czech artist that showed Greece on fire recently. Can you smell the smoke?
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Venom
                  • Sep 2008

The Ancient History that you are stealing from the many different people that used to inhabit the land before? I mean before the powers gave it to the Albanians and Vlach's living in the scant shanty towns around with nary a mention of any sort of nationhood let alone a historical presence in the area for 4 billion years.

Not sure who is dumber, you fuckers for believing you descend from some race of supermen or the idiots that actually believe you.
                  S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Demos
                    We have a problem with what is, in our eyes, the usurpation of our ancient history, and also the irredentism coming from many out of RoM.
                    And that is where the problem belongs and remains. We are Macedonians, you are Greeks, we only claim the history pertaining to the Macedonian region and hence, the Macedonian people. We didn't need 600,000 Asians to 'homogenize' our nation like you did.
                    But if you wish to be the enemy of the Hellenes, that is your choice, not ours.
                    We, the enemy? Are we the one's that tried their best to force a flag, name and constitution change on you? Open your eyes you deluded apologist, we are comfortable with who you are, we have no problem calling you by the name your nation has chosen, we only ask for the same courtesy back. It is you 'Hellenes' who wish to be the enemy of the Macedonians, it is all your choice, and your choice has been clearly made.
                    Look at US vis a vis Cuba and look at Greece vis a vis RoM.
                    Nice comparison, the USA did everything but Cuba still exists. What exactly was the point of this, your most recent attempt at relevance? Give it up mate, it will take a long time before a compulsive liar like you can ever be able to utter an ounce of truth. All your efforts will be to no avail so long as you continue propping up this lie of yours.
                    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Sarafot
                      • Dec 2008

The only joke of a politician is Gruevski and Co. He's what? In his early 40s? Your foreign minister is what? 30 years old?

There is a reason why in every arena of contention against Greece you have not made 1 single headway. You are leaded by young, naive, amateurs.

Heck, Risto could probably do a better job of governing Macedonia.
                      Acctualy the young know what are they fighting for ,old are just lurking for full pocket!!

Long live Grujevski vojvoda,and Stavreski is a big head in world banking wathers!
                      So go on suport old Bakojani whore,and belive that she is doing Greece a good deeds!
                      Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.
                      - Борис Сарафов, 2 септември 1902

Comment

• Sarafot
                        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                        They're too young?

The greatest heroes, achievers and revolutionaries of Macedonian history, have been 'too' young.

Philip II of Macedon was young...
                        Alexander of Macedon was young...
                        Goce Delchev was young...
                        Nikola Karev was young...
                        Chento was young...

On the contrary, the 'old and wise' in Macedonian history include people like Kiro Gligorov, who gave up Macedonia's name...

If we go by history, it would probably suggest that greatness comes from our youth?
                        Yes you are dam wright,60yeras old geeks should go to pension,not to screw things up,it has been proven in many way.

Long live MACEDONIAN young naive hot revolitionary blod!
                        Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.

Comment

• Sarafot
                          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by TerraNova View Post
                          And Pericles too.

Now why he wrote "Alexandros and the Hellenes,except Lacedaemonians,from the Barbarians of Asia?"
                          and why he sent them to Acropolis of Athens?

At least he could write Aleksandar and the Grci...
                          Prebebly you read it in greek book,tray italian one from Manfredi,fany how you people only belive what greeks say and dont belive to proven historians?

Comment

• Demos
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Sarafot View Post
                            Yes you are dam wright,60yeras old geeks should go to pension,not to screw things up,it has been proven in many way.

Long live MACEDONIAN young naive hot revolitionary blod!

Gruevski is nothing, but a fool. He's just another Saakasvilli. Too naive, too gullible, and relies too much on his American masters for assistance in ALL matters.

Greece has the upper hand in everything. Economically, militarily, politically, diplomatically etc.

Gruevski should consider a career in writing. All he does is write letters anyway. I'm thinking of sending him a nice pen, as a gift.

Comment

• Sarafot
                              • Dec 2008

Gruevski is nothing, but a fool. He's just another Saakasvilli. Too naive, too gullible, and relies too much on his American masters for assistance in ALL matters.

Greece has the upper hand in everything. Economically, militarily, politically, diplomatically etc.

Gruevski should consider a career in writing. All he does is write letters anyway. I'm thinking of sending him a nice pen, as a gift.
                              May be he would write to your half Macedonian cousin,and tell him to kick your smart ass!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

To the Greek people, of course Gruevski is a fool, he doesn't abide by Greece's racism, he expresses his Macedonian heritage proudly, this is a person that your dumb state would expect to be a grkoman given that his roots are from Greek-occupied Macedonia, the man is living proof of the Greek lie in Macedonia.

Why is he a Sakashvilli? Has Gruevski made unreasonable demands of a neighbouring region? It sounds more like what Karaman and Bakoyan are doing against Macedonia. You people with your childish comparisons, like Gruevski is the one asking his neighbour to change their constitution, name and flag, you sick little parasites, the only people you are fooling is yourselves and the few deludes willing to lend you their unfortunate ears for a few seconds.
                                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
                                X