Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Struja
    • Sep 2008

Well, if you can't believe what you read in a comic book, what can you believe? I rather have rocky and Bullwinkle mediate this so-called dispute.

Comment

• makgerman
      • Nov 2009

No thank you Serbia. We can imagine how much you care for us - just as much as Grease does.

Solve your own problems first before you worry about others'.

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
        • Sep 2008

the chetniks will mediate with the same energy like they solved the church dispute
        1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
        2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

We want to be part of the solution, and not part of the problem as was the case in the past
          OK, does this mean you will no longer merely be a Greek puppet?
          I suggest Serbia offers its credentials and intent in relation to this matter before Macedonia even lets them in the door. Only for entertainment value I might add.

Macedonians are always made to feel like the naughty little brother by Serbians. There is no need for them.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

Serbia should wary about Kosovo and leave us to deal with the name dispute, i'd much rather have Turkey as a mediator then Serbia.
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
              • Jan 2009

No way should the serbs be the “mediators” in this conflict. It would be the equivalent of getting the president of Albania to be the mediator of “solving” the problem between Kosovo and Serbia – it will be a one sided affair with hidden agendas.

As others have said the serbs have a history of working with Grease on dividing the country, and even to this day are very close with the “greeks”. They don’t even recognize our church, which to me shows me that they don’t respect the Macedonian identity and still have territorial claims to Macedonia.

How can we trust this nation when they don’t even let Macedonians go to Prohor Pčinjski and have foreign ministers that constantly put down Macedonians?

Don’t trust those snakes in the grass

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

It would be the equivalent of getting the president of Albania to be the mediator of “solving” the problem between Kosovo and Serbia – it will be a one sided affair with hidden agendas.
                Thats exactly right, they can always have Macedonia and have Ali Ahmeti being the chief mediator LOL
                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                  • Jan 2009

Prolet, maybe the serbs will need to reffer to information below to make their "honest" and "fair" opinions on the whole name game? Maybe we can get "Igor Malinovsky" to contribute? Perhaps Tadic will need to consult with history "experts" like "Gligorovic"?
                  Last edited by Big Bad Sven; 01-05-2010, 09:21 PM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

BBS, I don't see the necessity of posting that garbage article here in this topic, why even give it or its author such a platform? It serves no purpose.
                    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

As for Serbia being "ready" to step in and mediate, I say, they can keep their Philhellenic tendencies and expert opinion on mediation to themselves, because we all saw how well they did with retaining Kosovo.

Tadic still calls Kosovo a part of Serbia; we don't want, nor need, the help of delusional fools that are in bed with our other enemies (Greek gov.)
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                        • Jan 2009

No problem SOM, I have edited my post.

My original intention was to refresh people’s minds on the serbs, and that their lunacy in regards to Macedonia is at the same level as the “greeks” and Bulgarian slavs. I would have jsut posted the URL but it doenst work, and i only have this article in word format.

Cheers
                        Last edited by Big Bad Sven; 01-05-2010, 09:27 PM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Thanks mate.

Comment

• TajnataKniga
                            • Dec 2009

usto to trebi za makedonia! serbians still believe macedonians are south serbian. prici srpski boga da te razume. glup narod srbi!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Macedonia Editor to Sue over Serbian Spy Claims

A controversial Macedonian editor has said he will sue a daily newspaper for claiming he helped to organize the burning of the US embassy in Skopje in 1999.

Dragan Pavlovic-Latas, now editor of Macedonia’s national Sitel TV and of the daily newspaper Vecer, said he would sue Vreme for libel for publishing the story.

Citing counter-intelligence sources, Vreme said Latas acted on the orders of the then Serbian leader Slobodan Milosevic whose regime was under NATO air attack for its actions in Kosovo.

The daily published a document containing information on Latas’s contact with a Serbian Intelligence officer and in which he appears to be receiving an order to contact other members of the Serbian community in the country to organize a protest in front of the US embassy that would appear spontaneous. The US embassy would be turned to ashes, Latas allegedly replied, according to the document.

After the start of the NATO bombing campaign, several thousand protestors in Skopje burned part of the US embassy while the then ambassador, Christopher Hill, was still inside. Police intervention prevented further damage and the ambassador and staff escaped unharmed. Police also prevented protestors from attacking a nearby hotel where many foreign nationals including US citizens were staying.

In the published document, Latas is depicted as a trusted informant of Milosevic’s secret service. When asked whether he could influence some people from the then ruling VMRO DPMNE party on behalf of Serbia, Pavlovic allegedly replies that he is only able to gather intelligence as his trusted men inside the party have been marginalized by a pro-Bulgarian faction. At the time the head of VMRO DPMNE and Prime Minister was Ljubco Georgievski.
                              Pro Bulgarian vs Pro Serb ... makes you wonder if we have anyone who is Pro Macedonian.
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                              X