Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > Exposing Lies and Propaganda

Old 07-21-2012, 02:47 AM   #11
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Macedonian_Nationalist.
Some of these Prosfigi/Madziri will try to tell you that Alexander took a dump in their backyard and as a consequence, they have a right to be called Macedonian. I believe they were simply other nationalities or ethnic identities that were not allowed to thrive in racist Greece.

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 04:16 PM   #12
Voltron
Banned

Voltron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risto the Great View Post
Welcome Macedonian_Nationalist.
Some of these Prosfigi/Madziri will try to tell you that Alexander took a dump in their backyard and as a consequence, they have a right to be called Macedonian.
Thats pretty rich since your treating Roma looking Hunza's as next of kin.

Phoenix, its been explained to you a million times wont even bother to make another attempt. Read a book and lay off the bath salts ffs didnt you see what happened in Miami ?
Voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 06:15 PM   #13
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltron View Post
Thats pretty rich since your treating Roma looking Hunza's as next of kin.
No, I don't. They are called Hunza I believe.
Rich is former Turkish nationals who could not speak the Greek language calling themselves Greek and then starting to call themselves Macedonians. Actually it is poor.

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 08:40 PM   #14
George S.

George S. is on a distinguished road

voltron another name for the hunza people is the kalash or kaleshi people If they are greek can you tell me what kaleshi means i bet you know bugger all .I'll give you a hint it's a macedonian word & not a greek word at all..
On the hunza people or kalash as they are known the greeks sent missionaries supposedly to help the people of the Hunza valley.They built schools etc tried to tell them that buildings were of greek design tried to teach them greek as well as tried to brainwash them to say they are greek they refused to do it.It has been drummed in them father to son etc they are descended from the macedonians. There's no way these people will say they are greek.

Last edited by George S.; 07-21-2012 at 09:58 PM. Reason: ed
George S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 08:55 PM   #15
George S.

Also how can you rename people once they are turkish,then greek then macedonian.No such thing as greek macedonian.Unless you made your propaganda in the last 70 to 80 years greek macedonian has never existed it is something new all made up. recently.The movement of populations was done forcible agains't the macedonian people's will do you know that.So when they bought in the prosfiges they altered the demographics.What right did greece to do that & then claim the prosfeges were macedonian.??

Last edited by George S.; 07-21-2012 at 09:54 PM.
Old 07-23-2012, 08:25 AM   #16
Stojacanec

Stojacanec is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the forum Macedonian_Nationalist

Voultron has a problem where some places should not be known as located in Aegean Macedonia because these places might be closer to the Ionian Sea.

But he is comfortable with the 1 million turks that populated New Greece 90 years ago because they are not indigenous to Macedonian land. These people didn't lose land they were given it. How ironic, it is these refugees that (supposedly) lost land when leaving Turkey. Now Greece isn't happy because that is according to them lost Greek land.

People who live in glass houses should not throw stones.......

Last edited by Stojacanec; 07-23-2012 at 08:58 AM.
Stojacanec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 10:13 AM   #17
Onur

Onur is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stojacanec View Post
How ironic, it is these refugees that (supposedly) lost land when leaving Turkey. Now Greece isn't happy because that is according to them lost Greek land.
Golden Dawn`s gypsy leader speaking to those neo-hellenes from Anatolia, promising them for invading Anatolia again if they win the elections and they wildly cheers for him.

This is an election rally speech from last month but ironically he says that Greece cannot be saved by elections !!!

Greece's Golden Dawn leader praises junta dictatorship - YouTube
Onur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 11:19 AM   #18
Louis
Banned

Louis is on a distinguished road

Macedonian Nationalist,
I'm Greek, so I can provide some answers, if the questions are (at least) semi-serious. I understand I'll be sent... to find Voltron, but that's not a big problem.

Last edited by Louis; 07-23-2012 at 12:45 PM.
Louis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 12:55 PM   #19
Louis
Banned

Louis is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stojacanec View Post
But he is comfortable with the 1 million turks that populated New Greece 90 years ago because they are not indigenous to Macedonian land. These people didn't lose land they were given it. How ironic, it is these refugees that (supposedly) lost land when leaving Turkey.
I’ll try to give you an example since my maternal grandmother’s family was refugees from Asia Minor. That was a family where both husband and wife were in their second marriage, and had six children from their first marriages and from their common marriage, including an orphan nephew whose whole family had been killed by the Turks.
They had two big houses and 3 or 4 different estates, horses etc. When they came to Greece they were put in a shantytown made for the refugees in the suburbs of Thessaloniki. Soon they lost three of their children from various diseases, two boys around 18 years old at the same time and later a girl around 15. That sounds like a lot of fun.

Last edited by Louis; 07-23-2012 at 12:58 PM.
Louis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 02:02 PM   #20
George S.

Good point Lois you raise the issue where even from the prosfige side how they were forced & uprooted to go to macedonia a foreign country.Not an easy thing to do.But the macedonians were dealt a more harsher blow being either forced to assimmilate or to get out completely.The macedonians were beaten up for being just macedonian.It's written that the macedonians previously had to contend with the turks then the greeks & then the prosfiges who were a feroceous people.They raped & pillaged etckilled macedonians at will & committed attrocities at will on macedonians.My thoughts are with the poor macedonians who had to bear the brunt of it all.

Last edited by George S.; 07-23-2012 at 02:04 PM. Reason: ed