X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makedonche
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
    You dont have to, Risto knows more about them.

Phoenix, You know what they say about the Richmond Supporters they are by far the biggest whingers in the game. When you have coaches like Umpires boss Jeffrey Geishion,Danny Frawley you want have much success, full forwards like Richo who cant kick straight how many sitters did he miss??

Phoenix, What are your thoughts about Ben Cousins?
    Prolet
    Any Port questions can be directed to me! RTG is a crows fan - you know that pretend team on a pretend lake that was formed to stop Port getting into the AFL. After kicking everyone;s arse in the SANFL year after year Port thought it would be good to play with the big boys instead of just supplying them with their best players year after year!
    Well the shit hit the fan didn't it, the SANFL couldn't let Port be in the AFL first - especially not without their permission and control of the AFL license! Unlike RTG who goes along with the other sheep here in Adelaide, I am a Port man and have been for 45 years - having first lived there straight out of Macedonia(Aegean-Kotorsko), whereas RTG is a Crows man of appx 15 years! Ask RTG to show you the latest Crows DVD - it's called 10 years of absolutely nothing! lol lol lol.
    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Makedonche, do I know you?
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• makedonche
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
        Makedonche, do I know you?
        RTG
        I thought that might get a response! I was waiting for you to delete the post and ban me until the end of footy season ... ha ha ha
        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Any Richmond Supporters here?? St Kilda,Dees??Hawks, Swans Supporters?

Risto, Whos gonna win the flag this year??

Collingwood has more fans than any other team, how is it possible that nobody else here is a pies fan? Neverovatno!
          Oh they are around its just that many are too busy sleeping under bridges, they wouldnt know how to use the internet. LOL
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• makedonche
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
            Any Richmond Supporters here?? St Kilda,Dees??Hawks, Swans Supporters?

Risto, Whos gonna win the flag this year??

Oh they are around its just that many are too busy sleeping under bridges, they wouldnt know how to use the internet. LOL
            Prolet
            That's very unkind of you making those type of comments about the Pies supporters! What's wrong with you mate - did you forget they can't read. lol lol!!!

Comment

• Rogi
              • Sep 2008

Yeah, yeah, we will see who has the last laugh.

You will all be eating your words when the pies take the flag. Eating your words!

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

hahahaha

I think thats pushing it mate, Rogi is a good bloke and he doesnt fit into this category but its always a laugh making fun of the black and white chavkars.

Pod mostoj spijat hahahaha its pretty funny when you hear it.
                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                  Yeah, yeah, we will see who has the last laugh.

You will all be eating your words when the pies take the flag. Eating your words!
                  Rogi, Whos gonna be kicking goals this year with Anthony Rocca retiring?

Travis Cloke??

Comment

• makedonche
                    • Oct 2008

Prolet
                    I think we better lighten up, after all we did send the Macedonian Marvel there to teach them how to kick goals!
                    Rogi
                    Only joking mate!! Just like you were joking when you said your'e going to win the flag.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Gents, save yourselves the time and give your money directly to myself, non need to postpone the inevitable, you know the Blues are taking the flag in 2010
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• makedonche
                        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                        Gents, save yourselves the time and give your money directly to myself, non need to postpone the inevitable, you know the Blues are taking the flag in 2010
                        SOM
                        Nice to see you have a sense of humour after all ... lol

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

Here's a man who knows what he's talking about

SOM, Who's gonna kick goals for us?

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                            • Jan 2010

I'm a hawks supporter! This year is ours for the taking.
                            Count me in, but i think it'd be better to make a league on a website...then everything is taken care of automatically.

Anyone here doing the AFL Dream Team? I've been doing it for around 3 years now and i think it would be great if we started a league. It requires more commitment than footy tips but it's all for fun.

I'm not sure if we could get 16, but it would make for some good competition.

Comment

• Bill77
                              • Oct 2009

GO THE BLUE BOYS

Thats makes four of us now. And i love it.

http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Pelister
                                • Sep 2008

I like the long sleeve Blues gernsey.

But I've been following Collingwood only because Peter Daicos played for them. I also liked Hawthorn at a time when Dermot Brereton was the only AFL player in the entire league to wear white-boots. His white-boots made other AFL players angry, so there was always some action off the ball involving Dermot. Great entertainment.

Comment

Working...
                                X