Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > News and Politics

Old 07-05-2018, 09:33 PM   #1191
Vangelovski

Vangelovski is on a distinguished road

I don't think Zaev knows what he is. This is part of his social media campaign (in Serbian for some reason) to gain approval for his treason.

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/arti...ite-07-03-2018

If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams
Vangelovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 09:41 PM   #1192
Gocka

Gocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud of

Please refrain from posting things that have the potential to make me throw my laptop through a wall. Every time I see his stupid mug I want to break something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vangelovski View Post
I don't think Zaev knows what he is. This is part of his social media campaign (in Serbian for some reason) to gain approval for his treason.

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/arti...ite-07-03-2018

Gocka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 09:48 PM   #1193
Gocka

Gocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud of

I felt that way at one point a long time ago. Then I realized that I'm not North Macedonian, or a former Yugoslav so I can't even say they are my people. If they can make the decision for the whole world to refer to me as North Macedonian, faggot is more than polite, actually too polite. Gay people contribute many wonderful things to society and actually fight for their identity and rights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
I understand the anger but calling our own people names I just don’t get it.
Old 07-11-2018, 03:22 AM   #1194
Solun

Solun is on a distinguished road

It doesn't surprise me that the Sazdovski murder may have just been an ominous warning from the government as to what awaits demonstrators.

As per the anonymous letter from a Komita:

https://infomax.mk/wp/%D0%B0%D0%BD%D...6%D0%B8%D1%98/

Убиството на Никола Саздовски и тоа како е поврзано со Договорот за името.

После масовните протести по договорот Заев -Ципрас кои се одржаа на 17 јуни пред собранието на Република Македонија и продолжија во деновите кои следеа, а кои ги инициравме ние навивачите од навивачката група Комити, следеше притисок и прогон врз сите нас.

Одкако не растераа со шок бомби, солзавец и гумени куршуми и одкако приведоа десетици учесници на овој протест, власта не постигна речиси ништо. Револтот наместо да го снема уште повише зајакна. Ние момците од Комити не се исплашивме и во наредните денови продолживме да го покажуваме нашето незадоволство.

Тогаш власта реши да се справи со нив неофицијално. Имено стотина наши членови беа изложени на други методи. Дел од нив беа собирани во полициски станици и им беше претено со обвиненија, на дел им беа ветувани бенефиции ако создадат раздор или да играат по сценарио, а некои беа директно атакувани. Овој последниот метод подразбираше да бидат начекани Комити и здробени од мавање по скопските улици од групи кои имаат конекции од власта, како порака до сите нас кои покажуваат непокор, а полицијата тоа “да не го види“ или “да го води како обична тепачка или расчистување на сметки помеѓу криминалци“. Закрилата им беше гарантирана.

Ордите под закрила на власта, кои не беа едно-етнички беа пуштени во лов на Комити, а една од една од тие “контролирани акции“ заврши трагично по животот на нашиот другар Саздо.

Да. Ордите не беа само од една етничка група, туку за жал, беа водени позадински од удбашко подземје кое посочуваше со прст на секој од нас на кој требаше ордите да удрат. Целта беше висока, да се замолчи јавноста која беше против “историскиот договор“, и затоа сите средства беа оправдани…
Solun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 11:34 AM   #1195
Niko777

Niko777 is on a distinguished road

Russia Today made a short video "Greece Vs. Macedonia: a Name Game"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6d_AkT_5Ns
Niko777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 06:05 PM   #1196
Niko777

Niko777 is on a distinguished road

Russians funding the Grkomani?

Greece: Russians expelled over cash-for-protests allegation

Quote:
Greece has moved to expel two Russian diplomats accused of supplying funds to protest groups opposing a deal that would end Greece's longstanding name dispute with neighbouring Macedonia, a Greek official said Thursday.

The expulsions were confirmed the day after NATO formally invited Macedonia to join the western military alliance pending the agreement's successful completion. Moscow opposes any expansion of NATO, particularly if it involves nations Russia sees as within its natural sphere of influence.

Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras told Greek reporters in Brussels after a NATO summit ended Thursday that he was obliged "to defend the national sovereignty" of Greece, but did not refer to Russia or the expulsions directly.

"We seek good relations with most countries -- not only the ones in our neighbourhood," Tsipras said. "But we do demand that all countries respect our international legitimacy and national sovereignty."

Russian authorities have been given until Friday to get the two diplomats out of Greece, the Greek official told The Associated Press. He asked not to be identified, citing the sensitivity of the issue.

The government was compelled to act after receiving evidence of "specific actions," the official said. Greece also blocked other Russian officials from entering the country, he said.

It was not clear if the Russian diplomats have departed or are preparing to leave.

The United States welcomed the Greek action. In a message posted on Twitter, U.S. State Department spokeswoman Heather Nauert said: "We support Greece defending its sovereignty. Russia must end its destabilizing behaviour."

The deal to end the name dispute foresees Macedonia renamed as North Macedonia in exchange for Greece dropping objections to its northern neighbour joining NATO and the European Union.

A Russian diplomat who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak publicly dismissed as "nonsense" allegations that Russian diplomats were involved in undermining Greek public support for the Macedonia deal.

In Moscow, the Foreign Ministry took a careful stance.

Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova warned that diplomatic expulsions typically bring a tit-for-tat response, but underlined the importance of Russia-Greece ties.

The agreement between Greece and its small northern neighbour still faces several hurdles -- including constitutional changes and a referendum in Macedonia -- before it becomes final.

Protests against the agreement have been held in both countries, backed by the political opposition.

Igor Pshenichnikov, an expert at the Russian Institute for Strategic Studies, a government-funded think-tank, alleged the Greek authorities acted "under the pressure of their advisers from Brussels and Washington."

In remarks carried by the Tass news agency, he described the move as Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras' "gift for the NATO summit."

Russia has tried to prevent some countries from joining NATO, including historic Slavic ally Montenegro. The Balkan country became NATO's 29th member a year ago.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/greece-...tion-1.4010941
Niko777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 06:44 PM   #1197
Gocka

lol our "brothers" the Russians. This is what they do, frankly this is what all the larger powers do. They play both sides of the coin all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niko777 View Post
Russians funding the Grkomani?

Greece: Russians expelled over cash-for-protests allegation
Old 07-12-2018, 07:53 PM   #1198
Vangelovski

Vangelovski is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gocka View Post
lol our "brothers" the Russians. This is what they do, frankly this is what all the larger powers do. They play both sides of the coin all the time.
Knocking off the prespa agreement wouldn't be a bad thing.
If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams
Vangelovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 08:06 PM   #1199
Gocka

Of course not. I just find it funny how some people put their faith in these external players who are totally unpredictable.

I don't think the Greeks need encouragement anyway. Glavata e secham, if there isn't serious attempts to derail the agreement on the Greek side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vangelovski View Post
Knocking off the prespa agreement wouldn't be a bad thing.
Old 07-12-2018, 08:09 PM   #1200
Big Bad Sven

Big Bad Sven is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gocka View Post
Russia is against macedonia changing its name not becasue it cares for macedonia but becasue it does not want macedonia in NATO, it will lose another country to american influence. It seemed like Russia was able to turn the Gruevski government pro - russian.

Russia is stirring the nationalists/racists in Greece to put more pressure on the Greek government to not agree to Northern Republic Macedonia. We all know the real greek goal is to eliminate the work 'macedonia' from Republic of Macedonia's name. The globalist puppet greek government is working over time to finalise the agreement for macedonia to be named NRM, but it seems like their are delays in this from the nationalist greek population and certain politicans and now President Ivanov and the upcoming reffrendum. Thankfully the russians dont want macedonia to join nato so i am sure they will invest in people to vote against the name change (notice a lot of russian flags in the anti name change protests).

This is the same ironic scenario happening over and over again. We have sellout politicans and a majority of the population who are so desperate to change the name for bullshit 'gains' but we are 'saved' from changing our identity from nationalist greeks (becasue they will never accept 'macedonia' in the name). We are 'lucky' to have neighbours like greece blocking the name change and stopping us from comitting suicide.

Btw, Russia has been doing this for a while all across Europe, funding nationalist and anti EU/NATO parties all across Europe. Even as far as Portugal and now Greece
Big Bad Sven is offline   Reply With Quote