Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

They created you. They should stay in that narco state.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• mklion
      • Jun 2014

Originally posted by Albo View Post
      Serb Jets fly over Preshevo .. (Video)

The Latest: Serbia president asks Putin for advice on Kosovo

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.6769d5952c83

What u guys gonna do about it ?

Comment

• Pelagonija
        • Mar 2017

Countries revoking Kosovo recognition

What’s going on with the other banana republic of the Balkans Kosovo? whole bunch of countries are revoking it’s recognition, now below 100 countries.

At a time when the Albanian project is dying and Albania proper literally disappearing, trust our dickhead politicians to start giving blowies to them instead of striking whilst the iron is hot.

The first deputy PM told reporters that the name of the country would be revealed next week - and that it was "not an Aftican state."

Speaking earlier on Friday for RTS, Dacic said he expected a country to revoke its recognition of Kosovo during the day, but that he could not reveal which country this was.

"This will be the sixth country that has recently withdrawn the recognition of Kosovo. We are now close to the situation where the number of states that have recognized Kosovo will fall below 100, which was my goal," the minister said.

When it comes to Liberia, the Foreign Ministry announced on June 20 that the country had withdrawn the recognition of Kosovo's self-proclaimed Kosovo, but Kosovo Foreign Minister Bedgjet Pacolli later announced that Liberia would open its embassy in Kosovo.

Dacic emphasizes that "Liberia had not seen anyone from Kosovo for ten years (after it) recognized Kosovo."

"Now that they have withdrawn the recognition, Americans, the English, Pacolli all went to Liberia, he was received by Weah (president of Liberia), and he announced that Liberia would open an embassy in Pristina. If he had some paper, Pacolli would show it. I show papers," Dacic said.

According to him, after Sao Tome and Principle several years ago, four countries have since withdrawn recognition, and today they will be joined by a sixth.

"My goal is for the number to be below 100 countries," the head of diplomacy said.

Commenting on the idea of ​​partitioning Kosovo, Dacic pointed out that it was "not too late for that" - while those who say it is, "think that it cannot be achieved."

"Those who tell you it's too late for a partition, or that they're against it, either do not understand the mode we are in now, or want us to bring it back through war, or adopt a policy to wait a couple of hundred years to get it back," said Dacic.

Comment

• mklion
          • Jun 2014

I'm actually kind of glad Kosovo is around because when I think to how bad Macedonia is I just say to myself "at least we're not Kosovo" lol

Comment

• Pelagonija
            • Mar 2017

Originally posted by mklion View Post
            I'm actually kind of glad Kosovo is around because when I think to how bad Macedonia is I just say to myself "at least we're not Kosovo" lol
            If we had at least %5 the nationalistic passion as them we wouldn’t be where we are now. Id say Kosovo is better than Norths, I don’t see them giving into the the Serbs.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

"Those who tell you it's too late for a partition, or that they're against it, either do not understand the mode we are in now, or want us to bring it back through war, or adopt a policy to wait a couple of hundred years to get it back," said Dacic.
              Like I mentioned in another thread, the Serbs under Vucic's government are giving signs of their willingness to compromise on Kosovo.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• JJAskiz
                Banned
                • May 2015

Good, Fark Kosovo and the Kosovan Shiptares, Kosovo is Serbian land!

Comment

• vicsinad
                  • May 2011

Another interesting development in the Kosovo saga:

KFOR task forces deployed around the Umjan lake and hydropower plant, near Zubin Potok, Northern Kosovo.

The armed KFOR soldiers have blocked all roads leading to the place.

This move comes after the Serbian communes in Northern Kosovo warned to declare independence on August 5th, a decision that has been opposed by Serbia and the EU.

Kosovo’s Security Council gathered this Friday, and Prime Minister Haradinaj appealed for everyone to stay alert, although the situation seemed calm: “There are suspicious people coming into our country, crossing our borders from the north”, he said.

Serbian leaders are also meeting with their Security Councils, to discuss this matter.

Comment

• vicsinad
                    • May 2011

Serbia: Aleksandar Vucic ready to 'protect peace' in north Kosovo

Tensions in the Serb-majority northern part of Kosovo are rising ahead of a deadline to set up an association of Serb municipalities in the region. Serbia's president has told compatriots "peace is in our best interest."

In an open letter to Serbs in Kosovo, Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic has said Pristina will "not lift a finger" to establish the agreed-upon Community of Serb Municipalities in Kosovo.

The association is designed to give Serb-majority municipalities in Kosovo limited autonomous powers. The plan resulted from the European Union's 2013 Brussels Agreement, which is intended to normalize relations between Serbia and Kosovo, but the proposal has been on hold since then.

Saturday is the deadline by which the Kosovo government is supposed to finish the first draft of the statute for the association. Pristina has insisted the deadline will be met, but Vucic expressed doubt.

"All the warnings and suspicions that I have been expressing the whole time are being confirmed and are coming true," Vucic said in the letter, a translation of which was provided by Serbian broadcaster b92. "Pristina will not lift a finger… to form the Community of Serb Municipalities."

Calls for calm

Vucic also accused unnamed individuals of using threats and spreading rumors to instill fear and unrest, warning Serbs in Kosovo not to "react on provocations."

"Peace is our greatest interest," his letter read. "Serbia is ready… to fulfill its commitment to you and protect your lives and peace, if necessary."

Vucic: 'We will be committed to providing [Serbs] security and a future using political methods'

Earlier Friday, Vucic called an extraordinary session of Serbia's National Security Council for Saturday over allegations that Kosovo authorities might try to take over the Gazivode hydropower plant or other infrastructure that serve the Serb majority municipalities, according to Balkan Insight.

Kosovo's Prime Minister Ramush Haradinaj has warned Serbs not to try and proclaim autonomy.

"Nobody has the right to take unilateral action," Haradinaj said at a press conference, adding that "breaching the laws of Kosovo will not be tolerated."

Self-governing association

Kosovo, which has an ethnic Albanian majority, declared its independence from Serbia in 2008, though Belgrade continues to reject it. In 2013, a consensus was reached by the two countries on "normalizing relations" under the auspices of the Brussels Agreement.

Serbia agreed to give Kosovo judicial and administrative freedoms, which Kosovo hailed as recognition of its sovereignty. In exchange, Kosovo agreed to give certain autonomous powers to an association of 10 Serb-majority municipalities in the north.

However, in 2015, the Constitutional Court of Kosovo proclaimed parts of the 2013 agreement unconstitutional. Albanian communities in southern Serbia have objected to the association proposal, saying an autonomous Serb region within Kosovo would cripple the country's sovereignty.

On Thursday, Kosovo's President Hashim Thaci said "Kosovo's border with Serbia needs to be redefined, or corrected," in an interview with VOA's Albanian Service.

"In the process of our future dialogue with Belgrade, we will work together with the international community to define the Kosovo-Serbia border," he said. "I want to emphasize that Kosovo will not be divided; I want to forcefully stress it. Belgrade cannot bring to the table the division of Kosovo, a thing that they have asked for in the past."

Both Serbia and Kosovo have ambitions of joining the European Union. Croatia and Slovenia are the only former Yugoslav states in the bloc.
                    Tensions in the Serb-majority northern part of Kosovo are rising ahead of a deadline to set up an association of Serb municipalities in the region. Serbia's president has told compatriots "peace is in our best interest."

Comment

• vicsinad
                      • May 2011

Smart or dumb Serbian politics? Or legitimate threats?

Meanwhile, Macedonians are selling away their brethren in Egejsko and Pirinsko...

Serbia’s Vucic Vows Action for “Survival of Kosovo Serbs”

After several days of tension in the north of Kosovo, Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic held a session of the National Security Council and talked to Patriarch Irinej of the Serbian Orthodox Church.

Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic said on Saturday that measures would be taken to strengthen the Serbian army and intelligence services after talks with Patriarch Irinej about what Vucic called the "survival of the Serbian people" in Kosovo.

"We will give everything to preserve peace and stability ... but we will never again allow another Operation 'Storm'," Vucic said, referring to the Croatian army's 1995 action after which some 200.000 Serbs fled Croatia.

"Today is exactly 1,930 days since we signed the Brussels agreement, and the Albanians' only obligation - establishing an association of mostly-Serb municipalities - has not been fulfilled," Vucic told reporters after speaking with the Patriarch.

Irinej did not address the media.

Vucic also chaired a meeting if Serbia’s National Security Council, after which the director of the government's office for Kosovo, Marko Djuric, said security services would prevent the actions of "certain politicians and religious figures" who he said had insinuated that Serbia planned to provoke unrest in its former southern province.

Tensions have been rising between Serbia and Kosovo as the deadline for drafting a statute for the Association of Serb Municipalities - August 4 - approached.

Writing on social media last week, a prominent Serbian priest in Kosovo, Sava Janjic, said he had heard rumours about staged incidents allegedly being prepared in Kosovo.

Serbian media speculated that Kosovo’s authorities might try to capture the Gazivode hydropower plant, which is currently controlled by Serbs in northern Kosovo, in cooperation with NATO’s KFOR peacekeeping mission.

On Saturday, Vucic strongly dismissed the claims that Serbia was planning to incite unrest, while KFOR denied blockading or taking over the plant.

Comment

• vicsinad
                        • May 2011

I don't know what legitimacy or support this guy has, but we all knew the end-game is to join Kosovo and Albania. The only question is what will happen with northwestern Macedonia?

In an interview with the Albanian newspaper Diell, Crown Prince Leka II says that he thinks, the best solution for Kosovo and Albania would be to unite under a re-established Albanian monarchy. The Crown Prince points out that ever since the royal family returned from their life in exile, their task has been to take down barriers between the Albanians and promote the unification of the Albanian groups in the Balkans.

In addition, the new union that the Crown Prince proposes must have a monarch. The Crown Prince says to the newspaper that a Greater-Albania, ruled as a constitutional monarchy, will provide greater political stability than the current political system. The Crown Prince uses the United Kingdom and other Western European monarchies as examples of what Albania can achieve in the future as a Western-oriented constitutional monarchy.

On the question if Crown Prince Leka is willing to become king of a united Kosovo and Albania, the Crown Prince responded: “The royal family will always respect the will of the people. Being a prince or king is a life. Being able to serve my country is not seen by me as a job, but the greatest honour”.

The unification of Albania and Kosovo is a political idea, revived since Kosovo declared independence in 2008. This idea has been brought into connection with the irredentist concept of Greater Albania because about 90% of Kosovars are ethnic Albanians. Kosovo is predominately Albanian and with the Republic of Albania, shares some common administrative sectors such as education, policing, and foreign policy. Culture, heritage and trade have also been greatly unified between the two which also share an open border.

His Royal Highness Crown Prince Leka of Albania is the only child of the first Leka, Crown Prince of Albania. On 30 November 2011, he succeeded as head of the House of Zogu, titular King of the Albanians upon the death of his father. Prince Leka had been an official at the Albanian Ministry of Interior and in the past has served as an advisor at the Albanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Presidency.

The Prince is referred by some Albanian monarchists as King Leka II since the death of his father, whom they referred to as Leka I. In May 2010, the Prince became engaged to the Albanian actress Elia Zaharia, and they married on 8 October 2016 in Tirana.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by nushevski77
                          Wait whats happening?
                          AGREEMENT FINAL AGREEMENT FOR THE SETTLEMENT OF THE DIFFERENCES AS DESCRIBED IN THE UNITED NATIONS SECURITY COUNCIL RESOLUTIONS 817 (1993) AND 845 (1993), THE TERMINATION OF THE INTERIM ACCORD OF 1995, AND THE ESTABLISHMENT OF A STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN THE PARTIES Table of Contents 1 PART l 1.1 ARTICLE 1 1.2
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• vicsinad
                            • May 2011

As Risto alluded to, in the Prespa Agreement and Friendship Treaty, Macedonia essentially pledged to abandon all support for the Macedonian minorities in Greece and Bulgaria.

Comment

• Pelagonija
                              • Mar 2017

Correct me if I’m wrong, but all these agreements are abandoning Macedonians not only in Egaj and Prin but Vardar too..

Comment

Working...
                              X