X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

How does it relate to Macedonia? Take a look at the instructions for Syrians to settle in Macedonia. Being white and non Muslim now means we're artificially entitled. Watch how it unfolds when Macedonia's demography takes yet another 10% hit of Muslims.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Carlin
      • Dec 2011

ИВЗ предизборно и се заканува на Владата

URL:

Исламската верска заедница предизборно и`се закани на Владата. И даде ултиматум – во рок од 10 дена да ги реши постапките за денационализација на вакувскиот имот, или пред почетокот на кампањата ќе ги информира муслиманските верници во 700тини џамии дека се води бавна, селективна и дискриминирачка денационализација за имотот на ИВЗ. Бараат писмено известување од Владата за активностите што ќе ги преземе, а ако тоа не се случи, велат ќе ги информираат сите надворешни фактори во земјата. Обвинија и за фаворизирање на МПЦ. Содржината на писмото на ИВЗ на кое стои потписот на Реисул Сулејман Реџепи, владата го објави на официјлната веб-страница. Писмото содржи уцени, закани и ултиматуми за предмети за кои се водат постапки пред надлежните институции. За ваквиот однос сериозно размислуваме да го известиме надлежното јавно обвинителство, одговори Владата на пораките на Исламската верска заедница. Република Северна Македонија е секуларна држава, а оваа извршна власт никогаш нема да презема чекори со кои би ги манипулирала верските чувства или би се мешала во односите внатре во верските заедници или помеѓу нив, стои во одговорот на владата, која негира дека МПЦ е фаворизирана верска заедница.

URL:
      Лавина рекации на социјалните мрежи предизвика преписката меѓу Исламската верска заедница (ИВЗ) и Владата, која беше јавно објавена од владините служби со оценка дека ИВЗ се заканува на Владата и уценува. Од Владата одговорија дека нашата земја има секулрано уредување и ИВЗ може да се жали пред институциите наместо да...

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
        • Oct 2011

Facebook says it has removed more accounts from Russia, Iran, Macedonia, and Kosovo, citing what it described as "coordinated inauthentic behavior."

Facebook Removes Hundreds Of Accounts From Russia, Iran, North Macedonia, Kosovo

Facebook said on March 26 that it has deleted more than 2,600 fake pages and accounts linked to Russia, Iran, North Macedonia, and Kosovo as the firm continues a crackdown against troll networks that try to manipulate public opinion in other countries.

Facebook cybersecurity chief Nathaniel Gleicher said 1,907 group pages and accounts "linked to Russia" were removed for "posting spam" that included "content related to Ukrainian news and politics" ahead of Ukraine's March 31 presidential election.

He said the Ukraine-related content included posts about "the ongoing conflict in the eastern part of Ukraine, local and regional politics; Ukrainian patriotism; refugee issues; Ukrainian military; the situation in Crimea; corruption."

Gleicher said "a small portion" of the Russia-linked pages were run by individuals who "engaged in coordinated inauthentic behavior."

Troll Farm

That is a term Facebook uses to describe a social media manipulation tactic it says was used by Russia’s notorious "troll farm" -- the Internet Research Agency -- to try to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

"We are constantly working to detect and stop this type of activity because we don't want our services to be used to manipulate people," Gleicher said in a March 26 statement.

"We’re taking down these pages and accounts based on their behavior, not the content they posted," Gleicher said. "In each case, the people behind this activity coordinated with one another and used fake accounts to misrepresent themselves."

Gleicher said rooting out such abuse was "an ongoing challenge because the people responsible are determined and well-funded."

Facebook did not announce whom it suspects funded the recently deleted Russian troll network pages and accounts, saying they've become more sophisticated about hiding their identity than the Internet Research Agency had been in 2016.

Altogether, the recently deleted Russian trolls included just 64 individual Facebook accounts. They included 1,757 Facebook groups and 86 pages on Facebook and its Instagram network.

Gleicher said more than 1.7 million Facebook accounts had joined one or more of the malicious Russia-linked groups and about 50,000 accounts followed one or more of the dubious Russia-linked pages.

Unlike 2016, when accounts linked to the Internet Research Agency had purchased Facebook advertising, Gleicher said no advertisement spending was associated with the most recently deleted Russia-linked accounts.

Facebook said on March 26 that 513 pages or accounts it recently removed as trolls were "part of multiple networks tied to Iran."

"They operated in Egypt, India, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Kashmir, Kazakhstan, or broadly across the Middle East and North Africa," Gleicher said.

"They represented themselves as locals and made-up media entities, often using fake accounts -- and they impersonated real political groups and media organizations," Gleicher said, adding that the Iran-linked pages had copied a Russian troll farm tactic called "false amplification."

That's when fake accounts work together with accounts of people who use their real name in order to flood web forums with posts aimed at manipulating online public debate.

"They posted news stories on current events and frequently repurposed and amplified content from Iranian state media," Gleicher said.

'Coordinated Inauthentic Behavior'

Topics of Iranian social media manipulation campaigns included "sanctions against Iran, tensions between India and Pakistan, conflicts in Syria and Yemen, terrorism, tensions between Israel and Palestine, Islamic religious issues, Indian politics, and the recent crisis in Venezuela," Gleicher said.

In the Balkans, Facebook says it removed 212 pages, groups, and accounts for "coordinated inauthentic behavior" originating from North Macedonia and Kosovo.

They included 40 groups or pages and 172 fake individual accounts that spent about $5,800 on advertising from October 2013 through March 2019.

"The individuals behind this activity operated fake accounts to administer pages sharing general, non-country specific content like astrology, celebrities, and beauty tips," Gleicher said.

But one example of political content shared on health issues was an English-language post that weighed in against so-called "remainer ministers" in the British government ahead of Britain's 2016 Brexit referendum.

"They also ran a small number of pages purporting to represent political communities in Australia, the United Kingdom, and the United States -- and posted about religious and political topics like nationalism, Islam, and political figures," he said.

"Even though they tried to misrepresent themselves, we found that these pages, groups, and accounts were linked to a network of individuals operating in [North] Macedonia and Kosovo," Gleicher said.

Followers from about 685,000 accounts around the world followed one or more of the deleted pages that were being run from North Macedonia and Kosovo, he said.

Although the deleted troll networks linked to Russia, Iran, North Macedonia, and Kosovo all used similar tactics to try to manipulate public opinion in other countries, Gleicher said Facebook did not find any links between their sets of activities.

Facebook has been publishing results of its account purges in recent months.

It also has stepped up activities to show that it is trying to prevent interference and manipulation in elections around the world.
        “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Jeremy Corbyn egging: Brexiteer jailed for 28 days

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          Eggboy got his Instagram numbers up through an act of violence. That is totally unacceptable. The next little fame seeker will do something worse. The ideology is a separate issue entirely.

John Murphy admits assaulting the Labour leader at a Muslim centre and is jailed for 28 days.

A Brexit supporter who egged Jeremy Corbyn while yelling "respect the vote" has been jailed for 28 days.

John Murphy, 31, admitted attacking the Labour leader with an egg following the MP's visit to a mosque in his Islington North constituency on 3 March.

Mr Corbyn was "shocked and surprised" by the attack, which prompted his team to increase his security, Westminster Magistrates' Court heard.

Magistrates said Murphy had attacked "our democratic process".

Murphy, from Barnet, north-west London, admitted the charge of assault by beating.

'Frustration and anger'
          Chief magistrate Emma Arbuthnot told Murphy, of Totteridge Common, Whetstone, a custodial sentence would send a clear message that "attacks on MPs must stop".

Sentencing him to 28 days in jail, she said: "An attack like this is an attack on our democratic process."

Malik Aldeiri, defending, blamed Murphy's actions on "frustration and anger borne out of the political situation we find ourselves in".

Mr Aldeiri said: "He felt he was making a statement.

"He believes his civil rights were violated and this was a demonstration by him against what he says is a failure by Parliament to adhere to his democratic vote."

Mr Corbyn was with the Labour shadow home secretary Diane Abbott at the Muslim welfare centre at the time of the attack, a week after the party announced it would support a second referendum on the UK leaving the European Union, prosecutor Kevin Christie said.

"Suddenly, he felt a strike to the right side of his forehead and then realised someone had reached over his right shoulder and struck him," Mr Christie said.

"As he was struck he heard a male voice shouting 'respect the vote'."

Mr Corbyn had left the room to wash himself when he realised he had been struck by an egg.

Murphy continued to shout "respect the vote" while being restrained by staff.

Mr Corbyn, who was left with a red mark, noted Murphy's face was "contorted" with rage and he appeared "very aggressive".

In a victim impact statement he said: "I was shocked and surprised when the assault occurred as I have always felt safe and secure at the Muslim Welfare House.

"The assault was completely unprovoked and threatening.

"Whilst I'm determined to make sure I'm able to interact with people as I always have, I now have to be more cautious."

In a statement written before he was sentenced, Murphy likened himself to civil rights protesters and said he was "perfectly happy to go to jail".

He added: "I'd rather be a rebel than a slave."
          Sounds about right. 28 days jail
          Risto the Great

Comment

• Gocka
            • Dec 2012

Ah the wisdom that comes with old age, something to beholden.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
              Ah the wisdom that comes with old age, something to beholden.
              If it was you, I would lock you up longer. Younger people have too much spare time on their hands.
              Risto the Great

Comment

• Gocka
                • Dec 2012

If it was you, I would lock you up longer. Younger people have too much spare time on their hands.
                eh I would be a bad influence on the other inmates. I was one of those kids that laughed while getting spanked, not because it didn't hurt but because I refused to concede.

Lets just say I have a shit load of bad karma coming my way vis a vis my future parenting situation. I pray to god they are like my wife.

Abe chich, I feel older than you, if there is anything I lack its spare time. Apart from this forum all I do is Eat shit and work, occasionally sleep.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
                  Eat shit and work, occasionally sleep.
                  Sometimes I do all of them at the same time.
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                    • Jan 2009

How does it relate to Macedonia? Take a look at the instructions for Syrians to settle in Macedonia. Being white and non Muslim now means we're artificially entitled. Watch how it unfolds when Macedonia's demography takes yet another 10% hit of Muslims.
                    Yeah I read about that earlier. Its embarrassing what Zaev is willing to sacrifice just to look good and get into the EU.

100,000 Syrians in Northern Macedonia, most who are young male of fighting age, who are disillusioned and angry, some have dubious to certain dangerous ‘organisations’. We have to look at what trouble they have caused in Germany, Sweden ,Italy etc

Can you imagine these high testosterone, sex crazed aggressive alpha males prowling through the streets of Ohrid? I don’t think the spineless narrow headed beta male Macedonians would ever have the guts to stand up to these guys – they cant even stand up to balding malnourished shiptar goat herders. Would be funny if this eventually scares away western tourists LOL

What about the ‘leptoicas’ and ‘princezas’ in Macedonia? No more arrogantly prancing around Macedonia like your hot shit, you might get raped by a Syrian alpha male

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
                      • Oct 2011

Prespa Border Crossing Between Greece and North Macedonia Reopens After 52 Years

The Greek parliament will ratify the decision to reopen the border crossing in the region of the Prespa Lakes between Greece and North Macedonia next week.

The landmark decision was announced by Greece’s Alternate Foreign Minister Sia Anagnostopoulou in a Wednesday interview with the AMNA news agency.

The decision is part of the Prespa Agreement, which was ratified by both countries earlier this year.

Panagiotis Paschalidis, the mayor of the municipality of Prespa, who spoke with AMNA on Thursday expressed his hopes for strengthening tourism following the reopening of the border crossing.

Paschalidis stressed that the reopening of the pass has been requested continually by the municipality’s residents for fifty-two years.

The issue was raised with Greece’s prime minister a year and a half ago, and the request became an incentive for negotiations which eventually led to the ground-breaking Prespa Agreement, signed in June of 2018.

“This pass was in operation from 1959 to 1967. It was a unique pass that allowed inhabitants from a distance of about 10 kilometers (six miles) to cross the border (into Greece), where we provided agricultural, veterinary and medical services. It was unilaterally closed by Greece, three weeks after the military junta took over,” Paschalidis explained.

The mayor stated that the shutdown of the border crossing had “isolated the region.” He expressed optimism over the prospect of strengthening bilateral cooperation and relations between the peoples of the region.

The mayor noted that approximately 200,000 people currently visit the other side of the border annually, and those on the Greek side now hope that an increase in tourism to their region will become a reality.

The municipality of Prespa is part of the Lerin regional unit, which belongs to the prefecture of West Macedonia. Its population in 2011 was slightly over 1,500 inhabitants.
                      “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• Carlin
                        • Dec 2011

Forest fires raging in North Macedonia; 2 detained

At least a dozen forest fires have been raging for days in several regions of North Macedonia, as firefighters and local volunteers are battling to control them.

The National Crises Management Center announced on Saturday that 70 hectares (175 acres) of forest are burning in Galicica National Park in the south. Authorities said firefighters were forced to stop operating due to the risk of unexploded ordnance from World War I battles.

Police say two men were detained for setting fires in open areas.

URL:
                        At least a dozen forest fires have been raging for days in several regions of North Macedonia, as firefighters and local volunteers are battling to control…

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
                          • Oct 2011

The National Herald - Breaking & Latest News, Greece, Cyprus, Hellenic Diaspora News

33 MEPs Nominate Tsipras, Zaev for Peace Nobel Prize

“This is the first time that such a pioneering agreement has*reached in the Balkans (…) Their (Greek PM Alexis Tsipras and North Macedonian PM Zoran Zaev) nomination for the Nobel Peace Prize conveys the message that courage and progressive thinking beyond national borders should be rewarded,” according to 33 MEPs who signed a letter addressed to the Nobel Commitee proposing that the prime ministers of Greece and North Macedonia to be nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Specifically, 33 MEPs from 16 countries and the entire political spectrum, with the exception of the far right, belonging to six political groups in the European Parliament (Left, Socialists, Greens, European People’s Party, Conservatives and Liberals) wrote a letter to the Norwegian Nobel Committee recommending Prime Ministers of Greece and North Macedonia, Alexis Tsipras and Zoran Zaev, for the Nobel Peace Prize 2019.

“You have to seriously consider the reward of the two prime ministers’ achievements with the 2019 Nobel Peace Prize,” they pointed out, thus supporting on their own behalf the proposal of the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize winner, Wided Bouchamaoui.

Comment

• Gocka
                            • Dec 2012

Mistotakis has threatened to ignore the article of the Prespa treaty under which Greece must allow Macedonia to continue its European Union accession. Name issue aside, Greece, and especially other EU members, can always raise other failures in meeting EU criteria and block Macedonia from opening accession talks.
                            Peace prize my ass. Stupid fucking Macedonians couldn't see this coming.

Comment

• Carlin
                              • Dec 2011

URL:

April 11 SKOPJE, North Macedonia — North Macedonia’s authorities say a man is in the hospital after being shot by a sentry while apparently trying to enter the country’s main military base in the capital, Skopje.

A defense ministry statement says the man was shot in the leg before dawn Thursday after ignoring the sentry’s challenge and warnings to keep away from the wire perimeter fence of the Goce Delcev barracks. It said the sentry fired two warning shots in the air before turning his gun on the approaching man, whose motives were unclear and who was apparently unarmed. He was hospitalized under police guard. An army spokesman, Lt-Col Toni Janevski, told The Associated Press that police and judicial officials are investigating the incident.
                              Last edited by Carlin; 04-11-2019, 07:24 PM.

Comment

• Carlin
                                • Dec 2011

North Macedonia police say 58 migrants found in stopped van

URL:
                                Police say officers patrolling a main highway in North Macedonia found 58 migrants packed into a van and detained three men on suspicion of smuggling migrants.

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS - April 21, 2019

Police say officers patrolling a main highway in North Macedonia found 58 migrants packed into a van and detained three men on suspicion of smuggling migrants. Police said in a statement issued Sunday that the officers stopped the van on Saturday afternoon and arrested two Macedonian citizens and a third man from Kosovo.

The statement says 56 of the people packed inside the van were from Pakistan and two were from Syria.

Police say they were taken to a shelter in the southern town of Gevgelija, near the border with Greece and will be deported. They allege the migrants entered North Macedonia illegally from Greece and were to be transported north to Serbia’s border and then on to other European countries.

Comment

Working...
                                X