X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Liberator of Makedonija View Post
    Roma identifying as Egyptian is not uncommon, I believe it's quite common on Kosovo.
    It’s delusional. But whatever, this is the Balkans we’re referring to.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Karposh
      • Aug 2015

Not sure how they ended up in Europe but it is generally believed that their origins are from the Punjab region of northern India. They were called "Gypsies" because Europeans mistakenly believed they came from Egypt.

Comment

• Gocka
        • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
        It’s delusional. But whatever, this is the Balkans we’re referring to.
        Many Roma in Macedonia also believe they have Egyptian roots. If you ask me they do look Indian/Pakistani.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
          Many Roma in Macedonia also believe they have Egyptian roots. If you ask me they do look Indian/Pakistani.
          Next time you see a cigan women on the streets of macedonia, make sure you get on one knee and bow infront of her. You are in the presence of royalty, you could be talking one of Cleopatras family

Comment

• VMRO
            • Sep 2008

Yeah, Rubin Zemon from SDS is one of them.
            Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• Carlin
              • Dec 2011

This has to be the most outlandish theory/claim ever. Apparently there are up to 1,000,000 Egyptians living among us.

Is there any proof that the Balkan Egyptians actually spoke any language(s) derived from Egypt?

URL:

From the above article -

"Египќаните на Балканот се дојдени како колонисти да ископуваат и експлоатираат метали во 13 век п.н.е. Припаѓаат на семејството на семитско-хамити народи, а зборувале на староегипетски јазик, кој денес е изгубен. За колонизацијата на Египќани на Балканот има сведоштва скоро кај сите антички автори, но и богато археолошко наследство. За време на преродбеништвото во 19. век. Египќаните за прв пат се спомнуваат во весникот „Македонија“ што излегувал во Цариград во 1867 година, а текстот е пишуван од еден Египќанец од Прилеп. Денес се претпоставува дека на Балканот живеат околу еден милион Египќани, најмногу во Грција, Албанија, Косово, Македонија, Србија, Црна Гора и Босна и Херцеговина, но ги има и во Турција и Бугарија."
              Last edited by Carlin; 02-17-2019, 10:46 PM.

Comment

• Gocka
                • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
                Next time you see a cigan women on the streets of macedonia, make sure you get on one knee and bow infront of her. You are in the presence of royalty, you could be talking one of Cleopatras family
                Those gypsies are a funny bunch. Ah the stories I could tell you about them. Just a quick one, it flatters me and is funny, win win.

I was walking in Ohrid with my arms around two ladies, sisters, both very fine. Don't get any ideas I was only dating one, I'm not like chichko Risto.
                When out of nowhere a little gypsy kid starts following me around.

Ај ма имаш две убај женски со тебе ја нема ни една. Дај ми 10 денара за господ да ти придајт уште 10 убави женски.

He was funny so I gave him 10 denari.

Then he goes: Ај ма дај части уште 10 денара за да имаш среќа со убајте женски.

I said: I gave you 10 now run off.

Then the little shit: што бе мислиш дека си мангуп со две женски на рамо.

I say: Бегај не ми досадви

Then he goes to the girls: Еј беби ај ма дојде со мене ќе прајме чоколино

I go to grab the little punk: Ела море ќе те напрам тебе чоколино

He runs away and shouts : Да ти дајт господ 100 женски ама да не ти станвит

It was freaking hilarious. This happened in the middle of a crowded charsija.

Don't worry everyone, his wishes did not come to fruition, the boys are still going strong. Fala mu na gospod.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Only 2?
                  Clearly you're not as handsome as me.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Gocka
                    • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                    Only 2?
                    Clearly you're not as handsome as me.
                    More or less who knows but one thing remains certain, I'm still handsome

Besides she only had 1 sister

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                      • Jan 2009

More or less who knows but one thing remains certain, I'm still handsome

Besides she only had 1 sister
                      Where the sisters hot?

Comment

• VMRO
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                        I currently have a nephew over who tells me swine flu and bird flu are still rife over there. I thought that shit was eradicated
                        There is an article that came out today re the measles outbreak.

Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• Gocka
                          • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
                          Where the sisters hot?
                          heh lets say we are no longer on speaking terms

Comment

• maco2envy
                            • Jan 2015

This is way too funny

Apologies for denied access over the past 24 hrs

Just a quick apology to our visitors for MINAREPORT being unavailable over the past 24 hours. Our platform came under sustained and quite sophisticated attack originating from Skopje (with IPs coming from VIP ISP).

In general attackers tend to obfuscate their IPs, but not this time. Came straight from Zaevistan.

We thought our defenses are good, but ever since Ivanov guaranteed our web security things have gone North.

Spase, is that your team working overtime?

Comment

• vicsinad
                              • May 2011

Same newsite says Ivanov is a traitor and was silenced with a $5 million bribe.

It was Knezevic (not Hoyt Yee) who first managed to convince Ivanov to give Zaev the mandate, and it’s the same individual who via Matthew Palmer transferred $5m to Ivanov into a foreign bank account to ensure his “cooperation” and inactivity that continues to this day. This explains why Ivanov has refused to basically do anything that he is required by law. In addition, despite being advised and asked to do so, the president has refused to send a letter to the UN and dispute the illegal information & letter sent by Zaev.

In the end, traitor Ivanov was bought, like everyone else.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

I'll be honest, I find his inactions totally inexplicable. This may well be the reason why.
                                Risto the Great
                                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                                X