X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • julie
    • May 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    The ones who see it as justice never built them. Guests who never did the hard yards for their community upset that others who have sacrificed so much still have influence. If you can't beat them, divide them and lead the "B" team. That is the situation ZAS.
    I agree RTG. The Macedonian people built the churches in Australia without financial support from overseas, may God forgive me for saying the truth. They were built within each Community so that we may be christened, married, buried within our own Macedonian Orthodox faith. The churches were also built to UNITE the Macedonian people here in Australia, not promote the segregation and division amongst our own.

I wonder whether we will have that unity again, especially in our very small Adelaide community.
    If the bishops and archbishops in the Republic choose to curse me from making the comment on unity, then so be it.
    And yes, I have strong faith, with or without their condemnation
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

when it get's to selling of churches is'nt it outlawed to sell a church unless it is to another church.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• ZAS
        • May 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
        Whatever happened to the Church In Fitzroy Sveti Gjorgjija?? Apparently there is a factory there now. Who sold that church and for what purpose??
        Za RESIL, a great loss to our Community.

Comment

• ZAS
          • May 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          The ones who see it as justice never built them. Guests who never did the hard yards for their community upset that others who have sacrificed so much still have influence. If you can't beat them, divide them and lead the "B" team. That is the situation ZAS.
          No RTG here in NEWCASTLE a different matter entirely,
          All the people who built the church 40 years ago have moved on, it seems to be the recents that are in controll who have not laid a brick, I think is the same in Sydney.
          Do you think these people who have arrived in the country 20 years ago are worthy of taking and running churches that they did not build against the MPC.
          The real builders have been overthrown and shunned and in some case banned from attending churches they once built.
          This is the TRAGIC reality that has infested itself within our community.
          So please don't be on sided.
          Just a foot-note the people who built the Church here in Newcastle now have to PRAY in a rented church the Ukrainians have no longer any use for.

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

ZAS, What about Sveti Naum in Newcastle??

Is that the one the Serbs took??

The Church in Epping is called Sveti Gjorgjija, by law you cant have the same svetec in the same city or village.
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• makedonche
              • Oct 2008

Prolet,
              The church in Fitzroy was sold so that the new centre and church at Epping could be built/finished. In the early days most Macedonian immigrants lived close to the city, Fitzroy,Richmond etc. with the shift of Macedonians to Epping,Lalor,Thomastown the church in Fitzroy was poorly attended and run down and my understanding is that it was sold by the community to build a new centre and church at Epping to better cater for the needs of the community.
              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• indigen
                • May 2009

Originally posted by Z Apostolovski's Student View Post
                All the people who built the church 40 years ago have moved on, it seems to be the recents that are in controll who have not laid a brick, I think is the same in Sydney.
                Do you think these people who have arrived in the country 20 years ago are worthy of taking and running churches that they did not build against the MPC.
                The real builders have been overthrown and shunned and in some case banned from attending churches they once built.
                Just a foot-note the people who built the Church here in Newcastle now have to PRAY in a rented church the Ukrainians have no longer any use for.
                You are a FRAUD, Mr "Braddley Pappas"!

Why do you use Zhivko's (REAL) identity as a cover for your hidden agendas? One would think that he holds the same views as yours, for which there is no evidence whatsoever and constitutes a SMEAR on his name.

I call on the MODs here to enforce some ethical standards, using someone else's identity constitutes fraud.

I know Zhivko from his usenet postings over the years, as I know of Slavko (Mango), Josif (Grez), Bill (Nik.), and quite a few others who use/d their real names, and would equally object to any FRAUD demeaning them by using their names as a forum id!

If you search the Google archives for alt.news.macedonia, you should be able to find postings from Zhivko, Slavko, Bill, Josif, and many others. Zhivko is no "academic", as the FRAUD claims, but certainly does not deserve to have his name raked through the mud by a lying ar..hole.
                Last edited by indigen; 12-13-2009, 12:28 AM.

Comment

• Pelister
                  • Sep 2008

I agree with you Indigen.

That is Zivko's "real" name that someone else is using.

I think its highly unethical and inappropriate.

Comment

• indigen
                    • May 2009

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                    Prolet,
                    The church in Fitzroy was sold so that the new centre and church at Epping could be built/finished. In the early days most Macedonian immigrants lived close to the city, Fitzroy,Richmond etc. with the shift of Macedonians to Epping, Lalor, Thomastown the church in Fitzroy was poorly attended and run down and my understanding is that it was sold by the community to build a new centre and church at Epping to better cater for the needs of the community.
                    Exactly how I understood the facts to be, and perfectly reasonable action to follow.

These Petar propagandists, if this guy is not just a TROLL armed with some basic research skills and stirring the pot, stoop to gutter politics to discredit their opposition in the Macedonian community and are a reflection of the "MORALITY" (DEPRAVITY, LIES and DECEPTION) that emanates from their camp.

Comment

• makedonche
                      • Oct 2008

This is the TRAGIC reality that has infested itself within our community

Originally posted by Z Apostolovski's Student View Post
                      Zas,
                      Who do you think instigated this tradgedy and why?
                      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

ZAS, what is the true nature of your relationship with Zivko Apostolovski?

For the purpose of clearing up any misconceptions that you may or may not be using his name in a deceptive manner, I want you to forward us his permission here, where he makes it clear that you can use his name. And ZAS, I want this evidence soon, before I start pondering on wether you should remain here at all, should the case be that Zivko Apostolovski has no clue that you are misrepresenting his name here.

Do you have it?
                        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• makedonche
                          • Oct 2008

Church Dispute Settled in Perth,WA

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                          Just like that!!

This is a massive step forward towards Unity.

Spolaj mu na gospo!!

Прекин на македонскиот цивилно-црковен судски спор во Перт

По десеттина години нарушени меѓучовечки односки и цивилно-црковен судски спор на Македонците во Австралија деновиве двете спротиставени страни постигнаа согласност да се прекинат сите натамошни судски активности и тоа во духот на правпославието и доброто на македонската кауза и македонското православно црковно живеење во Перт Западна Австралија, јави дописникот на МИА од Австралија.

Спротиставените страни во овој случај се обврзаа во иднина да работаат за надминување на разликите и подобрување на меѓучовечките односи предизвикани од овој десетгодишен случај, како и заеднички да работаат на популаризирање на идејата за изградба на нова македонска православна црква во Перт.

Овој австралиски град е еден од неколкуте во земјата во кои се водеше повеќегодишен судски спор околу јурисдикцијата на црковните општини. Судскиот спор е започнат пред десеттина години и се однесува на тоа кој ќе ги добие тапиите на неколку цркви и манастира, кои се надвор од јурисдикцијата на МПЦ.

http://www.sitel.com.mk/dnevnik/make...ski-spor-vo-pe
                          Prolet,
                          The Church dispute is not settled, the bishops cronies failed to succesfully suit the Community for transferring property - my information is that the court chastized the bishops cronies for taking so long with the legal process so they capitulated, more of a forced withdrawl than a resolution!

Comment

• makedonche
                            • Oct 2008

RE: ZAS evidence
                            SoM,
                            Might I suggest a time limit on this - being of a serious nature.
                            Last edited by makedonche; 12-13-2009, 06:55 PM. Reason: no topic heading

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

You sure can Makedonche, and I am already in PM discussions with ZAS to resolve this matter soon.

Does anybody here know Apostolovski, and what he is about?
                              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
                                • Sep 2009

Prolet,
                                The Church dispute is not settled, the bishops cronies failed to succesfully suit the Community for transferring property - my information is that the court chastized the bishops cronies for taking so long with the legal process so they capitulated, more of a forced withdrawl than a resolution!
                                Makedonche, How can you be so sure of this?? I thought they buried the hatchet and agreed to build a new church??

SOM, Theres more then one person thats named Zivko Apostolovski, we are giving this guy more publicity then he's worth. Shto ima napraveno toj za nashata zaednica??
                                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

Working...
                                X