• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Traveller
    Banned
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
    Televizija Skopje?? You must be speaking of Makedonska Televizija as it has always been named, MTB in short in cyrillic.

You must have been living close to the border and taking a big risk adjusting your aerial antenna towards Yugoslavia back in the day, there were people questioned by the local police for less than that.......

So why this bravery?
    No, i clearly remember the word Skopje. I always lived in Thessaloniki and in the areas that we could catch the Jugo tv signal everybody was installing such antennas so we could watch basically basketball because in football it was always transmitting Vardar games and it was boring.As for that, these things dont happen in Greece.

Comment

• Traveller
      Banned
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      Funny, I think Bulgarian is a dialect of Macedonian.
      And given the fact that Bulgarians learned the language from the local inhabitants of mostly Macedonia ... history backs up my assertion.
      I dont think they speak Greek...

Comment

• Daskalot
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Traveller View Post
        No, i clearly remember the word Skopje. I always lived in Thessaloniki and in the areas that we could catch the Jugo tv signal everybody was installing such antennas so we could watch basically basketball because in football it was always transmitting Vardar games and it was boring.As for that, these things dont happen in Greece.
        So the signal was so strong that you received it down in Salonika, strange, wasnt the Greek government spending alot of tax money on jamming equipment, for just this purpose, not to let the Hellenic citizen get his brain all infested with Communist propaganda...... they must have installed subpar stuff......
        Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

I dont think they speak Greek...
          Even the ancient Hellenes did not think Macedonians spoke Hellenic (much less Greek).
          So I am left with the dilemma of persisting with discussing issues with a person in denial.

Can you remind me where the Bulgars learned their slavonic language from? And if you accept that they DID learn a new language and cast aside their original language ... why was it a Slavic language bearing in mind you TRY to suggest the Macedonian language is a Greek one?

Lets work through this one big boy.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Traveller
            Banned
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            Even the ancient Hellenes did not think Macedonians spoke Hellenic (much less Greek).
            So I am left with the dilemma of persisting with discussing issues with a person in denial.

Can you remind me where the Bulgars learned their slavonic language from? And if you accept that they DID learn a new language and cast aside their original language ... why was it a Slavic language bearing in mind you TRY to suggest the Macedonian language is a Greek one?

Lets work through this one big boy.
            Sorry, but i dont understand anything from what you say. I am interested in politics dont know much of history and nothing for linguistic things

Comment

• Daskalot
              • Sep 2008

Sorry, but i dont understand anything from what you say. I am interested in politics dont know much of history and nothing for linguistic things
              now you are lying, just a couple of posts ago you were pretty knowledgeable in Srpski, thus you must know the difference between a Slavic language and a Hellenic one such as Koine.
              Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Traveller
                Banned
                • Sep 2008

So the signal was so strong that you received it down in Salonika, strange, wasnt the Greek government spending alot of tax money on jamming equipment, for just this purpose, not to let the Hellenic citizen get his brain all infested with Communist propaganda...... they must have installed subpar stuff......
                Greece is a democratic country,you are describing the communist Jugoslavia. You remind me of Hohja's Albania who was saying that the bunkers and the walls in the Greek Albanian border was for Greeks not to ...escape to Albania.

Comment

• Traveller
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2008

now you are lying, just a couple of posts ago you were pretty knowledgeable in Srpski, thus you must know the difference between a Slavic language and a Hellenic one such as Koine.
                  I didnt even know that kini was the language of the Hellenistic kingdoms. I read it here. Kini in greek means common. As i said i am not interested in these matters. It's for intellectuals.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Unfortunately, your politicians are cursed with the same affliction.
                    Yet they persist with denying and falsifying historic truths.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• Royal Hellas
                      Banned
                      • Sep 2008

Luckily for Greece, Brussels does not agree with you Risto.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Royal Hellas View Post
                        Luckily for Greece, Brussels does not agree with you Risto.
                        RH ... I agree with you, Brussels is not concerned with matters of ethical conscience or humane motivations. These are pure economic decisions and have been since the world powers have focused their attention on the Balkans. Right or wrong is irrelevant.
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• osiris
                          • Sep 2008

unfortunately for greece ther are too many who believ the same shit you and your pals do royal hellas.

ps royal hellas who would you install as king at this point in time.

Comment

• Dejan
                            • Sep 2008

Not having a go at your personally for a change RH, but 'royal' and hellas' have never gone together. Maybe it should be R.H lol
                            You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Dejan View Post
                              Not having a go at your personally for a change RH, but 'royal' and hellas' have never gone together. Maybe it should be R.H lol
                              I have to agree, I have thought the same thing. Hardly go hand in hand!
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• Svoliani
                                Banned
                                • Sep 2008

Why is it that many of you Greeks that come here to visit us have some knowledge in the Slavic languages be it Russian, Serbian etc., but never Macedonian, this really amazes me....... Traveller why is it so?
                                Why are you amazed? There are thousands of Greeks living in Russia, Georgia , Caucas mountains. They are in Czech Republic, Romania, Poland, Ukraine. You will find Greeks all over the world.
                                Why are you so shocked ?
                                Now change your username from Daskal (which means teacher in Greek)
                                to proper Slavic which would be Uchitil . Ladna?

Comment

Working...
                                X