• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The LION will ROAR
    • Jan 2009

Lets Help Greek Media Find Reasons for Loss
    Sunday, 04 September 2011

The "Government paid Macedonian fans to travel to Lithuania", something this stupid can only come from Greek media. And it did, via Kathimerini! :-)

Macedonia is so wealthy, they can afford to pay for fans to travel to waterpolo, football, handball and basketball tournaments. In other words, Macedonia has no fans, rather Governmental employees who travel to tournaments. Greek media used the same excuses (fans) as shown in the snapshot above when Macedonia defeated Greece in waterpolo as well.

No one expects dignity from Greek media, particularly when they are outplayed by a better team. MINA's sports unit feels it needs to extend a helping hand to Greek media outlets to better swallow this loss and sell it to their people.

Here are the top reasons why Greece lost the match:

1. PM Gruevski called the Greek Coach late last night, breathed for several seconds and hung up.

2. Macedonians brought their own air supply, which allowed them not to depend on Lithuanian air.

3. Pero Antic scared the Greeks with his shaved head and tattoos.

4. Greek players were distracted after Macedonian fans celebrated by throwing money in the air.

5. Macedonian Government bought the Greek team.

6. Greek players were distracted, did not know who they played after Greek National TV placed a graphic over MKD. In Greece, GRE played against _____.

7. Greek players were distracted each time Macedonia scored. The "swoosh" sound distracted all of the Helens, or is it Hellans? Elens? Eleni? We are confused.

8. Greece could have won the match, but were distracted from the red and yellow colors who were brighter than normal.

9. The Kutlesh sun waved by Macedonian fans had too many rays causing Greece to miss shots.

10. Biggest distraction for Greece was the scoreboard which showed 72-58!

You are welcome, Kathimerini. //Pero Stamatovski
    The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
      • Jan 2009

top reasons why Greece lost the match:

1. PM Gruevski called the Greek Coach late last night, breathed for several seconds and hung up.
      Ahhh Mr Gruevski and his phone calls...

Gruevski phones Dora Bakoyannis at her home and says: "I want to speak to Dora Bakoyannis ."
      The Mother replies, "I'm sorry but she died last week."
      The next day he phones again and asks the same question. The Mother replies,
      "I told you yesterday, she died last week."
      The next day Gruevski calls again and asks to speak to Dora Bakoyannis.
      By this time the Mother is getting a little annoyed and says, "I keep telling
      you, Dora Bakoyannis died last week. Why do you keep calling?"
      Gruevski says, "Because I just love hearing it."
      A large group of Greek soldiers are moving down a road when they hear a voice call from behind a Hill. "One Macedonian Soldier is better than ten Greeks!" The Greek commander quickly sends 10 of his best soldiers over the Hill,where upon a gun battle breaks and continues for a few minutes, then silence. The voice
      The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
        • Jan 2009

After Loss to Macedonia, Greeks shut down border

Several buses packed with Greek citizens last night parked their vehicles at the Evzoni border crossing (Greek side) and didn't allow any transit of travellers for half an hour, reports Skopje based Kurir.

This 'protest' came as a result of yesterday's loss to Macedonia which apparently made many Greeks unhappy. Protesters carried typical political and Anti Macedonian banners as part of their protest.

Macedonia's Ministry of Interior confirmed the news, explaining that after a short stoppage in transit between the two countries, things were quickly normalized.

Update: An hour ago, there was a similar attempt by Greek nationalists to block the border, reports Skopje based Dnevnik.

fken sore losers....

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
          After Loss to Macedonia, Greeks shut down border

Several buses packed with Greek citizens last night parked their vehicles at the Evzoni border crossing (Greek side) and didn't allow any transit of travellers for half an hour, reports Skopje based Kurir.

This 'protest' came as a result of yesterday's loss to Macedonia which apparently made many Greeks unhappy. Protesters carried typical political and Anti Macedonian banners as part of their protest.

Macedonia's Ministry of Interior confirmed the news, explaining that after a short stoppage in transit between the two countries, things were quickly normalized.

Update: An hour ago, there was a similar attempt by Greek nationalists to block the border, reports Skopje based Dnevnik.

fken sore losers....
          That is pathetic, yet these are the people that Gruevski is working with in his mission to find a 'mutually acceptable' solution. There is only one solution - the Macedonian government to respect the sovereignty of the Macedonian state and the integrity of the Macedonian people. We do not need the blessing of any foreigner to exist as Macedonians. Well done to the Macedonian basketball team, and hopefully more victories like this will follow, they are symbolic because it demonstrates a can do attitude that is desperately lacking.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Dejan
            • Sep 2008

Notice there's no MKD or Macedonia insignia on our jerseys?
            You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
              • Aug 2010

Another, big win today over Finland 72-70
              http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

I've tried to refrain from commenting on this thread but, I feel I must. While I send my congratulations to the team that beat Greece, I regret that the said team was not Macedonia. Many of the posters seem to have been misinformed. It was a country called FYR Macedonia that beat Greece. It was a country that sewed the ventilator onto its uniform. It was a country that is currently negotiating a "mutually acceptable name" with which it will play against Greece in the future. It was a country that accepted changes to its constitution from Greece and an organisation that carried out terrorist attacks against its civilians and war crimes against its soldiers.

Congratulations to FYR Macedonia. You are an inspiration to traitors everywhere. Many "economically" motivated traitors across the world can point to FYR Macedonia as a shining example and say to their oppressed masses, "look, if its good for them, then its good for us".
                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• DedoAleko
                  • Jun 2009

We're on the cover of: http://www.nba.com/home/index.html
                  \m/

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                    • Nov 2009

Actually Vangelovski on the official Eurobasket we are FYR of Macedonia, za sramota.
                    Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                      • Aug 2010

When, we post anywhere on the web ie. facebook we use "macedonia" which has a major impact, pro active posting ..

More than 750 million active users
                      Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 09-05-2011, 12:28 PM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                        • Aug 2010

BUFSKO ORO - Ethnic Macedonian Song from FLORINA, GREECE - YouTube

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

These greeks have no respect for the country they are traveling in.I would line them up outside the buses & give them a good whipping they deserve.THe kamshik is a wonderfull to whip the greeks into a frenzy of respect.
                          Maybe our officials are stupid they should drop the fyr in their name.
                          Last edited by George S.; 09-05-2011, 02:45 PM. Reason: ed
                          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• United MKD
                            • Jul 2011

Great win against Bosnia to top our group! Who would have thought we would be the only balkan nation to qualify from our group let alone finish first! Now onto the next phase against Georgia, Slovenia and Russia, well done boys!

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by United MKD View Post
                              Great win against Bosnia to top our group! Who would have thought we would be the only balkan nation to qualify from our group let alone finish first! Now onto the next phase against Georgia, Slovenia and Russia, well done boys!
                              Bo McCalebb gives Macedonia a chance to beat anyone!

Comment

• Onur
                                • Apr 2010

Macedonia has a great chance to be in the quarters in his 2nd round group. First 4 in the groups will be qualified and most likely Georgia and Finland will be eliminated there;

1. F.Y.R. of Macedonia 2/0 4
                                2. Russia 2/0 4
                                3. Slovenia 1/1 3
                                4. Greece 1/1 3
                                5. Georgia 0/2 2
                                6. Finland 0/2 2

I believe Macedonia is already in the quarter final from here .

On the other hand, the other group, where Turkey is in, it`s simply a nightmare for everyone. We trashed Spain today but it will be very difficult to reach quarter finals from our group;

1. France 2/0 4
                                2. Serbia 1/1 3
                                3. Spain 1/1 3
                                4. Turkey 1/1 3
                                5. Lithuania 1/1 3
                                6. Germany 0/2 2

Anyone can be ousted from top-4 here :S
                                Last edited by Onur; 09-05-2011, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X