• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonski_Volk
    Banned
    • Mar 2010

Take action

I am sick of all the people on this forum talking shit all day long here. Take some action!!!! Don't just sit behind your computers talking shit about people we need to form an alliance a group and work together to fight. You can all talk here all day but at the end of the day you people don't acomplish shit for Macedonia you are doing absolutly nothing but talking a bunch of shit. In the scenario of a war tell me how man of you will fight I will tell you none, you will hide 'pod jorgan planina'.

That is all I have to say to everyone here.
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Thanks MV. Let us know what to do first.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Makedonski_Volk View Post
      I am sick of all the people on this forum talking shit all day long here. Take some action!!!! Don't just sit behind your computers talking shit about people we need to form an alliance a group and work together to fight. You can all talk here all day but at the end of the day you people don't acomplish shit for Macedonia you are doing absolutly nothing but talking a bunch of shit. In the scenario of a war tell me how man of you will fight I will tell you none, you will hide 'pod jorgan planina'.

ok........

Very inspirational speach.
      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Actually MV, I also want to know what a mental giant like you would do 2nd and 3rd as well. I reckon you could be our leader who gets us off our computers and doing something. Let us know what you think we need to do. Once I hear your opinions, I will be able to either:

a) Hand you a crown ... or
        b) Hand you a strait jacket

But I stress, you will need to communicate your thoughts. A forum is a good place to develop strategies. I won't waste a minute in visiting yours.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• osiris
          • Sep 2008

with activists like mv we can all relax knowing that our cause is in good and capable hands

Comment

• osiris
            • Sep 2008

this is what we need to do according to mv

we need to form an alliance a group and work together to fight.
            thats really an original thought we need another alliance or group

Comment

• Pavel
              • Oct 2009

i think that you underestimate what happens here on mto. good information is a very valuable commodity in our struggles and mto is first class in the dissemination of quality information and has already risen to be the most important macedonian media outlet in australia. sure sometimes people have some fun on here too, whats life without some laughter? and many of the debates here are very fruitful in helping people to decide on practical courses of action; the type of action you are talking about. i personally want to thank many of the regulars who post here and in particular, Risto, SoM and Daskalot, well done people.
              Last edited by Pavel; 03-11-2010, 07:25 AM.

Comment

• Makedonski_Volk
                Banned
                • Mar 2010

No one even knows of who you all are. You are all just a bunch of pussies sitting behind your computers. I think you all should look into T.M.O.R.O VEP they are doing a great job for Macedonia follow there examples.

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

No one even knows of who you all are. .
                  Thats corect, we are just like Ninjas. You never know where or when we strike

Comment

• Makedonski_Volk
                    Banned
                    • Mar 2010

You are a complete idiot

Comment

• Makedonski_Volk
                      Banned
                      • Mar 2010

And as for you Risto the Great I think you need to be sent to a mental institution because you are the greatest fake here talking shit 24/7 on this forum thinking your creating a movement you arent doing shit. I dont see how any of this talk is helping Macedonia just look at how many members there is here its a complete joke.

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

And as for you Risto the Great I think you need to be sent to a mental institution because you are the greatest fake here talking shit 24/7 on this forum thinking your creating a movement you arent doing shit. I dont see how any of this talk is helping Macedonia just look at how many members there is here its a complete joke.
                        Have you had enough yet? how about sharing some ideas Hero.

Comment

• Makedonski_Volk
                          Banned
                          • Mar 2010

How does stop being a big bitch and actually do something for Macedonia sound Bill77?

Comment

• Daskalot
                            • Sep 2008

Volk, I suggest that you cool yourself down a little. You can always do what you suggest yourself.
                            Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Bill77
                              • Oct 2009

How does stop being a big bitch and actually do something for Macedonia sound Bill77?
                              Bitch??? every single post of yours so far is nothing but Bitching. So lets get back to some of your ideas now shell we. Don't give me this Do something for Macedonia Great speach. What do you have in mind? What have you achieved? please share

Comment

Working...
                              X