Why is there no proactivity from the Macedonians in the Republic, Aegean and Pirin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vodenka
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
    No way its a lost cause. I never sugested or hinted it was the case. Although, I am amazed you are quick to come to that conclusion. Hmmmm

All i said, we need to unite. Are you sugesting its a lost cause?
    I created two succesful macedonian blogs in Greece and one in italian language, I with other found the Educative and Cultural Movement of Voden, we started the macedonian language classes and we are going on with them, and all this in 1 year and a half., and we are preparing a lot of future projects you cannot imagine. Do you think that someone who is doing this, believe that the cause is lost? But if I do not succed to do all what I think should be done , I will NEVER blame our people as "too comfortable in beeing greek", like some of you suggest.

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Daskale, We are suing the Greek Government for 30 Billion Euros in the European Court, this is a class action from all our people who were kicked out from Egejska Makedonija. Our people owned this land remember?

As for the Aboriginals, they protest all the time why do you think they made the Tent Embassy in Canberra? For the Sydney 2000 Olympics they threatened to punch on with the authorities over rights as they were pushing for an official apology from the Howard Government and they didnt get it till Kevin Rudd took office.

Not only that did you see Karakachanov talking the other day? Saying how we were a made up country and that we didnt exist before 1945. They occupied us remember? They took our land kicked our people out like dogs, those who stayed were beat up and tortured for speaking their mother tongue.
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Daskalot
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
        Daskale, We are suing the Greek Government for 30 Billion Euros in the European Court, this is a class action from all our people who were kicked out from Egejska Makedonija. Our people owned this land remember?

As for the Aboriginals, they protest all the time why do you think they made the Tent Embassy in Canberra? For the Sydney 2000 Olympics they threatened to punch on with the authorities over rights as they were pushing for an official apology from the Howard Government and they didnt get it till Kevin Rudd took office.

Not only that did you see Karakachanov talking the other day? Saying how we were a made up country and that we didnt exist before 1945. They occupied us remember? They took our land kicked our people out like dogs, those who stayed were beat up and tortured for speaking their mother tongue.
        Have you seen any Macedonians from Greece doing what the Aboriginals of Australia has done in lets say the last 50 years? And remember the ones who are suing are not from within Greece.
        Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Daskale, Thats because Australia and Greece are miles apart, Only Greeks live in Greece remember?
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Daskalot
            • Sep 2008

Does anyone here believe that the Macedonians from within Greece will be recognized as a minority without voicing themselves nor protesting?

Comment

• Jankovska
              • Sep 2008

I have always thought and still do is that the Macedonians in egej, not all but a majority like the european passport and what they have. Greece is on the edge of collapse and we can not gather them to protest. Classes are good, all that is well but that will ntobring you recognition. If you want freedom sometimes you need to fight for it.Em im iska em im stiska. I don't like people like that. Longe are gone the days when the Greeks used to murder, kill, torture. Now you will loose your job probably but than if 1000 Macedonians protest against mistreatment, 2000, five than we may see results. If you all sit at home singing a song your gran told you it;s not going to happen. The Egejci should help themselves and I don't think they are doing much about it. They must stop being victims and for the love of god wake up and start being fighters. This is my opinion and nothing or no one can change it. It's easy to be a Macedonian with a Greek passport.

Comment

• Daskalot
                • Sep 2008

Daskale, Thats because Australia and Greece are miles apart, Only Greeks live in Greece remember?
                I say bullshit on that one. Has anything happened to Pavle or Tsarknias? Who will dare to touch you when you go public on a global stage. You will become an instant martyr.

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Daskale, What about when they threw rocks at Father Carknias's house? They burned down the Vinozito's office remember? You can never be so sure these days.

Comment

• Daskalot
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
                    I have always thought and still do is that the Macedonians in egej, not all but a majority like the european passport and what they have. Greece is on the edge of collapse and we can not gather them to protest. Classes are good, all that is well but that will ntobring you recognition. If you want freedom sometimes you need to fight for it.Em im iska em im stiska. I don't like people like that. Longe are gone the days when the Greeks used to murder, kill, torture. Now you will loose your job probably but than if 1000 Macedonians protest against mistreatment, 2000, five than we may see results. If you all sit at home singing a song your gran told you it;s not going to happen. The Egejci should help themselves and I don't think they are doing much about it. They must stop being victims and for the love of god wake up and start being fighters. This is my opinion and nothing or no one can change it. It's easy to be a Macedonian with a Greek passport.
                    Correct Jankovska, would the Albanians in Macedonia gotten the rights they enjoy today without a fight?

Comment

• Daskalot
                      • Sep 2008

Daskale, What about when they threw rocks at Father Carknias's house? They burned down the Vinozito's office remember? You can never be so sure these days.
                      Rock throwing is not a cause to keep you quite or intimidated nor a burning office. It should trigger you to even more demand your rights.

Comment

• Jankovska
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
                        Correct Jankovska, would the Albanians in Macedonia gotten the rights they enjoy today without a fight?
                        The Albanians in Macedonia, Kosovo, muslims in Bosna, it's never ending. I am not in any suggesting war but protests, law suits, raising money to pay international media to spread the word, all these things. Nothing like this has come out of Egej.

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

Daskale, How far did the Albanians get in Greece? There is a million of them there, they have less minority rights then we do aswell as the Turks. We are recognized as Slav Speakers while the Turks are recognized as Muslim Greeks, the Albanians are a forgotten race in Greece.

Its easy to gain rights when the EU and USA are supporting you, like what happened with the Albanians in Macedonia and Serbia/Kosovo but Greece is a different Kettle of Fish.

Comment

• vodenka
                            • Mar 2009

Most of the Egejci will tell you they are not "minority" because they are indigenous people, not a minority of an other nation who lives outside the borders of the state. Minority are the Macedonians in Serbia, Romania, Croatia, etc. not the macedonians who live in Macedonian territory, even if occupied. Some of them, because of the greek propaganda and out of ignorance believe they are a different kind of Macedonians than the ones who live in the Republic of Macedonia but still very proud of being Macedonian: we have to work a lot to educate them and help them get over the greek propaganda.

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

Rock throwing is not a cause to keep you quite or intimidated nor a burning office. It should trigger you to even more demand your rights.
                              We have tried all the legal ways, we even have won court cases in both EU and International courts for Greece and Bulgaria to recognize our status but they simply ignore the rulings, while the Serbs were bombed and we where threatened with sanctions if we dont change our constitution, thats why we signed the Capitulating Ramkoven Dogovor. Kaj shto ima sila nema pravdina, taka e sekoj pat.

Comment

• Daskalot
                                • Sep 2008

Daskale, How far did the Albanians get in Greece? There is a million of them there, they have less minority rights then we do aswell as the Turks. We are recognized as Slav Speakers while the Turks are recognized as Muslim Greeks, the Albanians are a forgotten race in Greece.

Its easy to gain rights when the EU and USA are supporting you, like what happened with the Albanians in Macedonia and Serbia/Kosovo but Greece is a different Kettle of Fish.
                                The Albanians in Greece were not proper citizens of the Hellenic Republic, this is not the case with the Macedonians. Your analogy is faulty.

Comment

Working...
                                X