Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Wow, the Syrians are doing quite well in conveying some of their side of the story. If they keep going, they will set the example for how to reject the likes of USA and their tactics.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
      The TV tells me that all Syrians hate Al Assad and are behind the 'rebels' and team america.
      The girls don't sound like pro-party parrots.
      Could a Macedonian girl be as articulate? Definitely.
      But the difference is that Macedonia is doing this to itself, the external influence was minor. Syrians are now trying to avoid hell on Earth. Macedonians are just trying to leave.
      Risto the Great

Comment

• Gocka
        • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
        Wow, the Syrians are doing quite well in conveying some of their side of the story. If they keep going, they will set the example for how to reject the likes of USA and their tactics.
        The website that was hacked was nothing more then a recruitment site, I highly doubt any actual marines saw the message, and it was very thinly reported, so sadly its impact I think was almost zero.

Yesterday the US voted Yes for measures to attack Syria, and it look imminent that the US will bomb Syria very soon.

The US will attack Syria, there no question, the real question is what will be the fall out. Will Iran retaliate against someone, will Russia step in and do anything, that is the real question.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
          The website that was hacked was nothing more then a recruitment site, I highly doubt any actual marines saw the message, and it was very thinly reported, so sadly its impact I think was almost zero.

Yesterday the US voted Yes for measures to attack Syria, and it look imminent that the US will bomb Syria very soon.

The US will attack Syria, there no question, the real question is what will be the fall out. Will Iran retaliate against someone, will Russia step in and do anything, that is the real question.
          My opinion is that unfortunately the USA will bomb Syria which will be sad as Syria is a wonderful country and a advanced secular middle eastern country. Its a place where minorities and different religions existed peacefully. And its a beautiful country.

What will happen is the creation of another fanatical muslim country like Iraq/Libya were it will go to the dogs.

I think both sides are just as bad as each other, but Syria was still a pretty good place to live before the 'revolution' and to be honest, Basher Al Assad was improving things - he was not as ruthless as his Father. Also Saddam makes Basher look like a saint.

I think 10 years from now it will be like Iraq: like today we are questioning where the weapons of mass destruction are, where the supposed 'terrorist groups' being trained in Iraq were etc - we will be asking where is the proof that Assad used chemical weapons on his people (he is not a idiot or has a death wish).

In regards to support to Syria - i think sadly it will receive none. Russia as we all know is all talk. Iran could pipe up, but i think they know if they attack they will face not only the USA and Israel, but also the pedophiles from Saudi Arabia, Quatar etc

Good bye secular and modern Syria and hello Sharia Law. Better start taking photos of all of those old Orthodox churches in Syria as well, they will be turning into mosques or large car parks soon

Comment

• Gocka
            • Dec 2012

My opinion is that unfortunately the USA will bomb Syria which will be sad as Syria is a wonderful country and a advanced secular middle eastern country. Its a place where minorities and different religions existed peacefully. And its a beautiful country.

What will happen is the creation of another fanatical muslim country like Iraq/Libya were it will go to the dogs.

I think both sides are just as bad as each other, but Syria was still a pretty good place to live before the 'revolution' and to be honest, Basher Al Assad was improving things - he was not as ruthless as his Father. Also Saddam makes Basher look like a saint.

I think 10 years from now it will be like Iraq: like today we are questioning where the weapons of mass destruction are, where the supposed 'terrorist groups' being trained in Iraq were etc - we will be asking where is the proof that Assad used chemical weapons on his people (he is not a idiot or has a death wish).

In regards to support to Syria - i think sadly it will receive none. Russia as we all know is all talk. Iran could pipe up, but i think they know if they attack they will face not only the USA and Israel, but also the pedophiles from Saudi Arabia, Quatar etc

Good bye secular and modern Syria and hello Sharia Law. Better start taking photos of all of those old Orthodox churches in Syria as well, they will be turning into mosques or large car parks soon
            Russia did put boots on the ground in Serbia to stop the USA from attacking, although it was a little late, they did help stop the attack. Syria is a whole different story. From what I understand, Syria is a very strategic region for Russia and their gas pipeline. There have been reports that the reason the west seeks to destabilize Syria is so that Russia loses its grip on that region and thus puts its gas pipelines at risk. Gas and oil are pretty much interchangeable for manufacturing and power generation, heating, and cooling. Saudi Arabia has the most to gain from this and we all know why they have gotten the get out of jail free card form the west even though they are just as bad as any Muslim country. The oil baby.

I dont think Russia will just lay down on this one. I foresee a proxy war being played out when a US attack occurs.

Its going to get messy. This is not Libya this is a whole different animal.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Photograph of Syrian boy

A young protester shouts slogans during a demonstration against a possible US military strike on Syria in the southern Lebanese city of Sidon. The boy's face reads in Arabic, "At your service, Syria".

That look says it all.

How bad does the USA want this? If Syria can muster up this kind of passion, then it will be a long war with no clear winners.
              Risto the Great

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                • Jan 2010

The US and those supporting this military strike are the biggest hypocrites out. They often talk about the UN position on such and such as a point of authority, but as soon as the agenda at hand doesn't suit them they threaten to bypass the UN council requirements and attack a sovereign nation in their own name.

If Australia endorses these military actions, then they are also complete hypocrites. Often when asked about their position on the Macedonian name, they will cite the UN as a justification for this stance. These idiots only do what suits them.

Comment

• Mils
                  • Mar 2013

Syria recognizes Macedonia under its constitutional name. Good on them.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                    • Jan 2009

The majority of Sryians, even the ones that hate Assad, are with the government. Even minorities like Kurds and Armenians. They know the other side are fanatics and a lot of the 'free Syrian army' is made up of fanatics and paedophiles from Saudi Arabia and Quatar

I read that Russia has sent more warships to Syria and China has unofficially done the same. Iran has said they will attack if Syria is attacked.

Both Russia and China have just talked in the past, but make no mistake this has the possibility of turning ugly with so much on the line.

We could possibly see the start of WW3. Either way I hope Saudi Arabia and Quatar are bombed back to the stone age, and I hope the turks revolt and kick out their wahabi government

Btw Kevin Rudd was a joke, so eager to start a war with Syria, but too piss weak to recognize Macedonia as he did not want to scare away grk votes. Glad that scum bag is gone

Comment

• makedonche
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
                      The US and those supporting this military strike are the biggest hypocrites out. They often talk about the UN position on such and such as a point of authority, but as soon as the agenda at hand doesn't suit them they threaten to bypass the UN council requirements and attack a sovereign nation in their own name.

If Australia endorses these military actions, then they are also complete hypocrites. Often when asked about their position on the Macedonian name, they will cite the UN as a justification for this stance. These idiots only do what suits them.
                      EM
                      Absolute hypocrites......it's ok to kill Syrian people with bullets, artillery bombs etc. but not ok to use chemical weapons...wtf?
                      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Gocka
                        • Dec 2012

The majority of Sryians, even the ones that hate Assad, are with the government. Even minorities like Kurds and Armenians. They know the other side are fanatics and a lot of the 'free Syrian army' is made up of fanatics and paedophiles from Saudi Arabia and Quatar

I read that Russia has sent more warships to Syria and China has unofficially done the same. Iran has said they will attack if Syria is attacked.

Both Russia and China have just talked in the past, but make no mistake this has the possibility of turning ugly with so much on the line.

We could possibly see the start of WW3. Either way I hope Saudi Arabia and Quatar are bombed back to the stone age, and I hope the turks revolt and kick out their wahabi government

Btw Kevin Rudd was a joke, so eager to start a war with Syria, but too piss weak to recognize Macedonia as he did not want to scare away grk votes. Glad that scum bag is gone
                        My thoughts exactly on Syria. This time around I think the line in the sand has been drawn, personally I think the USA will back down on this one because if they dont it will turn into a world war. It just feels different this time and the Russians have a lot to lose so its up in the air.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

It just isn't falling into place for the USA. I'd be amazed to see the USA initiating this attack.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Epirot
                            • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                            If Syria can muster up this kind of passion, then it will be a long war with no clear winners.
                            I believe that Syria has gone forever. Even if both sides decide to stop immediately bloody skirmishes, Syria's future is shrouded in anarchy. Its political unity has been undermined and under surface are seething religious sentiments which may easily degenerate into endless conflicts as in Iraq.
                            IF OUR CHRONICLES DO NOT LIE, WE CALL OURSELVES AS EPIROTES!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Well, I guess this is why USA smells opportunity here. Ultimately, it is (or should be) up to the people.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

its not so clear cut there could be too many casualties on ground level.AThe us must count the cost before it attempts to get in into syria.ts not going to be easy .Also more are going to be shot by their own soldiers happy trigger than anything. A couple thouisand people allready they know its going to be costly z& also due to collatoral damage & friendly fire.
                                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X