X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lavce pelagonski
    • Nov 2009

ФОТО: Златен ангел долета во Жена парк
    По вчерашното пристигнување на четирите златни коњи, денеска се поставуваше и споменик на златен ангел. Сите овие скулптури се дел од големиот споменикот „Паднатите херои за Македонија“.
    Скулптурите поставени во Жена парк, веднаш зад споменикот на АСНОМ се дело на авторот Томе Аџиевски.Златниот ангел, ќе биде сместен на обелиск висок 20-тина метри, веднаш зад четирите златни коња, кои вчера беа поставени. Овој споменик исто така е дел од проектот „Скопје 2014“

Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Well that perked me up.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Volokin
        • Apr 2014

Recently visited so have a few thoughts.

1. What the fuck is the point of having the main statue in the square named "warrior on a horse" when the first thing you see as you arrive in Skopje is:

2. Didn't actually take a closer look when I was there but reading through this thread - 14 rays? Seriously? How could self-professed mastermind of the project justify in his mind that "let's take 2 rays off as to not damage our great neighborly relations with Greece"?

3. Sure, the structure is spectacular, and I support the building of a statue of Alexander in Skopje, but I can't help but have my feelings dampened by the clear concessions and compromises the government made to get it up. You're already pissing off Greece by erecting the statue so why does it even matter how far you go with it?

4. The thing that is the most saddening is the fact that the locals will accept it, as with the flag, coat of arms, and soon enough name.

5. Examples of statues done correctly, assuming without government pressure:
        Shtip:

Prilep:

No bitchy 7, 14 rayed shields, just the proper stuff.

Is it really that hard?
        Last edited by Volokin; 01-01-2015, 08:40 AM.

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

if they do something ridiculous then it will kill the effect.Keep it simple and effective.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• MKD Hockey
            • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Volokin View Post
            Recently visited so have a few thoughts.

1. What the fuck is the point of having the main statue in the square named "warrior on a horse" when the first thing you see as you arrive in Skopje is:

This statue was paid and errected by the owner of the airport, he can name it however he want

Comment

• Volokin
              • Apr 2014

Originally posted by MKD Hockey View Post
              This statue was paid and errected by the owner of the airport, he can name it however he want
              The owner of the airport by the way is TAV Airport Holdings, a Turkish company.

Comment

Working...
              X