Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Chris, are you worried about people's salvation or their money?
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
      Chris, are you worried about people's salvation or their money?
      Aren't they the same thing in MPC-OA?
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
        Aren't they the same thing in MPC-OA?
        The question was what are you worried about?
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
          The question was what are you worried about?
          That they are the same thing for MPC-OA.

Am I worried? Nah. Just annoyed how priests attempt to scare unsuspecting people by throwing in a little fear of the unknown. I thought that was pretty clear.
          Risto the Great

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

All people know is money and we know the pitfalls.The salvation bit a little child would understand it why is it that?Why is it said by jesus that it is easier for a camel to go through an eye of a needle than a man go to the kingdom of god.So little is understood by the clergy and misinterpreted for their own ends.Man made religion again rears its headThe mpc is wanting to link with the various mother churches is prophesised in the book of revelation.
            Last edited by George S.; 10-28-2015, 05:03 AM.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

The Holy Synod of the Macedonian Orthodox Church, MPC, the Church's highest governing body, this week confirmed that religious rites performed by ousted priests in Australia who are accused of secessionism are not valid........
              How stupidly embarrassing for the MOC.
              The letter signed by head of the Church, Archbishop Stefan, offended many Macedonians in Australia, as it called them "so-called believers".
              Petar may be the source of all these problems, but Stefan has shown himself to be a weak leader.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• DraganOfStip
                • Aug 2011

The Macedonian Orthodox Church, MPC, has reassured believers in Australia that they will not have to re-bury their dead after it pronounced thousands of burials, marriages and baptisms there invalid
                ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
                ― George Orwell

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

EDoes anyone know what is happening in the Australian church dispute as we haven't heard anything new ??
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

Wasn't Australia going to be split up with timotej?????If petar is just an administrator who is the bishop??InotejTalk about divisivness not recognising the priests of the community churches is not at all well received and is pushing the churches to get priests from other denominations.I wonder if that is becoming a reality?Does anyone know if igor is around and can be asked to fill us all about whats happening.I have doubts that petar has connection with Macedonians in Australia but is more hellbent on destroying the community churches.I heard that petar is still suing and already the kegal bill is somewhere about $17 million or there abouts If that's the case then petar should have been sacked for non performance and destroying the Macedonian churches.I presume he can be removed??does anyone know.?So who is the bishop if petar is only the administrator and only fulfilling those duties???
                    Last edited by George S.; 10-29-2015, 08:43 PM.
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Stevce
                      • Jan 2016

Bump for this thread. Any new news out?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Looking more like the church will get a new name and be recognised by Istanbul. Bet your bottom dollar Macedonia won't be part of the name.
                        Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                        X