X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bratot
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by zadan View Post
    liran shem is my email name, not my real name. i never ever say is my name, not here not anywere. i dont belive vaknin is read this forum plus i am not afriad of vaknin if he kno who i am. i am not asham of my view of vaknin.
    And I have a solution for you:

If you don't care if Vaknin know you, just write some mega giant article in the biggest Macedonian newspaper about him!?

this is the point, not my name:

vaknin say makedonijans shuld not have own country because the are stupid teski seljaci. this is hate spech, not alow any where in world.
    I can not understand why you twist the spelling with your "Makedonijans"?

I've never heard any native Macedonian speaker to use such broken version in English.
    The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• julie
      • May 2009

Why do you continue to talk about him then? I pointed out earlier he is a disgrace to the Macedonian cause and received conflicting information from yourself in regards to this lowlife. We are all aware of him here, this is a forum for the Macedonian Truth and for the Macedonian cause, not a forum to promote the stupidity and imbecilic heathens out there contra to the Macedonian nation.
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Bratot
        • Sep 2008

Зошто нормално не пишуваш?
        The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

zadan, why are you spamming the forum with this rubbish????
          Is it necessary to continue to spam the forum with new threads, why are you promoting him here ? What is your purpose??
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• zadan
            • Jun 2010

replys

skoro ne znam angleski, izvini. i try but not with suces. many here wright makedonski with katastrofa mistakes and i dont insult them.

julie, i promote vaknin???? did you read even one of my message to say this??? i hate vaknin and work to destry him!!!

interview about makedonija in sonce tv is not spam, it is news, even with vaknin.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Zadan (or is this really Vaknin in drag?), your threads have been merged into one and have been given a new title. Post all of your news about him (yourself?) here from now on.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

skoro ne znam angleski, izvini. i try but not with suces. many here wright makedonski with katastrofa mistakes and i dont insult them.
                Nitu makedonski znais dovolno, a skopjanski novinar kje ni se prais.
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• julie
                  • May 2009

Barem nie shto sme rodeni vo strantsvo, ne ni prechi oti pravilno ne zboruvame ile pishime Makedonski, se razbervame , i se borame za nash mil narod, ime, i kultura Makedonska. Pa ti treba pravilno i odlichno da go znaesh Makedonskiot jazik ako ti si roden vo Makedonia i se pravish tolku golem jornolista. Ne mislam jas toa da e bash tochno, mala laga. Toa e katostrifa golema, pak velini oti losho pishime i zboruvame Makedonski

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                    Zadan (or is this really Vaknin in drag?), your threads have been merged into one and have been given a new title. Post all of your news about him (yourself?) here from now on.
                    I have skimmed past most of you threads and have realised that you have a serious hard on for Vaknin (yourself). Don't create any more threads, you will now be limited to this one only, consider it your own blog here. Feel free to post in other threads.

Insult the Macedonians again by using your stupid 'makedonijan' terminology, and see yourself gone from here. Welcome to the MTO Shmuel, nice of you to actually make it here rather than self-indulge on your lonely and pathetic website. You can give up the act now, as if somebody would waste their life following yours for several years, lol, give me a break, you really must be a nut case.

Comment

• julie
                      • May 2009

Zadan and Vaknin, one person. Have you been diagnosed with schizophrenia as well?

Comment

• fyrOM
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2010

MTO I see the little inconsistencies and also my ears pricked up like yours…suss… but lets not let the context of the thread be overrun by abilities or inabilities to write in English correctly nor Zadans reflections on some of our shortcomings in Macedonia. Being one to realise my own less than perfect Macedonian maybe I give too much credit when I see someone struggle with English but I have not seen in the threads a support of Vaknin. Speaking about the evil Vaknin is not an evil in itself. We need to speak about those who appose Macedonians and why they are wrong if this forum is to be a force not only to promote Macedonians but counter the myths and lies levied against the Macedonians so that readers may come to know as our name says the Macedonian Truth.

The mods know only to well if things go well then let it stand otherwise there is the del button.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

OziMak, stick to what you know, namely, writing long rants, and leave this sort of stuff to the people who have been dealing with slithering fools, traitors and closet maggots for years on the net. The bloke claims to be a Macedonian living in Skopje but refers to the capital as 'skoppje' and the Macedonians as 'makedonijans'. He can't even speak Macedonian properly and he claims to be from there - let me know if your prick ears are 'suss' or if that is normal in Ostrallia and Melbburn.

Comment

• fyrOM
                            Banned
                            • Feb 2010

Imas pravo SoM I think you are older so I’m sure you have dealt longer than I with people on and off the net that’s why your administrators. Totally your call.

Just a side note some people in Ostralia cant even spell Ozi.

Comment

• Bratot
                              • Sep 2008

Ти не си ни 1/4 Македонец, а уште помалце новинар.

Originally posted by julie View Post
                              jornolista.
                              Ај лав дис уан!

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                                • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
                                Sam likes to play, as he used to call it, an "intelectual flirt" to have you disapointed after he gets your attention.

Don't be easily fooled, we have seen his role in the "open society" media propagating a name change.

Let's wait for the next article of his.
                                He himself admits to USING people like pawns in his own way and loves people like Branko Crvenkovski and Rada - very simple folk and easy targets.
                                http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

Working...
                                X