• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nushevski77
    • Jul 2018

Next Time (Macedonian Band)

post deleted
    Last edited by nushevski77; 12-31-2020, 12:07 AM.
  • Rogi
    • Sep 2008

Their rendition of :Nesto ke te pitam babo" has been killing it as a Macedonian song, with 300,000 views on Youtube in 2 days.

Comment

• Carlin
      • Dec 2011

Nice rendition. Have you all heard of this band/song?

Трио Кладенец - Да си вечна земјо моја 2018
      Трио Кладенец контакт : +389 78840061РЕД ЦЕНТРАЛ ПРОДУКЦИЈА : +389 78277605Изведувачи : Трио Кладенец Вокални солисти- Сашо Костадиновски ,Бобан Трпковски,Ми...

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
        • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Carlin15 View Post
        Nice rendition. Have you all heard of this band/song?

Трио Кладенец - Да си вечна земјо моја 2018
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZSSc_8mAMU
        I love this song! The clip should have so many more views than it does, they are from Tetovsko.
        Last edited by Momce Makedonce; 03-31-2019, 08:36 AM.
        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
          • Apr 2014

Anyone know why Next Time are performing in Bansko accompanied by the ventilator and the Bulgarian flag?

I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
            • Jul 2012

I remember seeing the same thing when Jordan Mitev had a concert in Pirin in 2015. You see both the flag and also the balloon colours. Must be a rule to have a Bulgarian flag whenever Macedonian singers come just to mess with them. What I don't get is most of the people who would have gone as well as organised would be Macedonians, unless the Bulgarian government gets involved and orders the organisers to have a Bulgarian flag on display.

Jordan Mitev concert in 2015
            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• vicsinad
              • May 2011

I don't know to what extent Jordan Mitev cared that there were Bulgarian flags and colors surrounding him.

I do know that he has done a duet with a Bulgarian singer. Probably doesn't mean anything, but it is what it is:

Muzika,Tekst i Aranzhman: Jordan MitevAudio producent: Ljupcho Pavlovski(studio "Anastasija"Skopje)Rezhija i Scenario: Jordan MitevTehnichka realizacija i vi...

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                • Jul 2012

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
                I don't know to what extent Jordan Mitev cared that there were Bulgarian flags and colors surrounding him.

I do know that he has done a duet with a Bulgarian singer. Probably doesn't mean anything, but it is what it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ftb4HVlqT_4
                She was singing Macedonian in that song though, hence I assumed she was Macedonian from Pirin. According to a quick google search it says she was born in Kyustendil, but I remember reading something possibly here that there were Macedonians from there too?
                Last edited by Momce Makedonce; 07-26-2019, 09:48 AM.

Comment

• Niko777
                  • Oct 2010

Better we have singers and folklore groups going to/visiting from Pirin Macedonia rather than Kosovo. Every time there is a folk concert or festival in the country, the organizers always invite Albanian groups from Kosovo and Albania, but they never invite Macedonian groups from Egej or Pirin. Albanians in Macedonia are always left with a sense of national unity when they see their own kind coming in from neighboring countries.

Comment

• vicsinad
                    • May 2011

Originally posted by Momce Makedonce View Post
                    She was singing Macedonian in that song though, hence I assumed she was Macedonian from Pirin. According to a quick google search it says she was born in Kyustendil, but I remember reading something possibly here that there were Macedonians from there too?
                    There are Macedonians from there, but whether she is one I don't know.

My point being is that I don't know with Macedonians these days. Their allegiances are shifty. Mitev is probably A-Okay. But I have high suspicions of any Bulgarian's intentions, especially if they think they're just singing in a western Bulgarian dialect.

Comment

• Apr 2014

Wonder if the crowd in Bansko was mostly Macedonian or just Bulgarian? They didn't alter their lyrics luckily.
                      I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                        • Jul 2012

Next Time`s most recent production, the song 'Jovka Kumanovka' in honour of 500 years of Kumanovo. I had heard the title of this song but never actually listened to it until they announced it as their new project.

All Rights Reserved Next Time BandBand: Next Time Aranzman: Nikola MicevskiMelem Production 2019Rezija: Ognen ShapkovskiProducent: Martin FilipovskiMontaza:O...

Comment

• Apr 2014

Next Time`s most recent production, the song 'Jovka Kumanovka' in honour of 500 years of Kumanovo. I had heard the title of this song but never actually listened to it until they announced it as their new project.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cclx-3UwUH8
                          Yeah I was unfamiliar with the song. I can't wait to see what they decide to cover next.

Comment

• Karposh
                            • Aug 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cclx-3UwUH8
                            I like it. They should keep it simple when covering these old Macedonian folk gems. That seems to work best for them. Their over-the-top productions in their last couple of efforts cheapen the songs a bit, in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                            X