The Parliament building in Athens is full of original Macedonian names!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daskalot
    • Sep 2008

The Parliament building in Athens is full of original Macedonian names!

Underlined in red:

PETSOVO and BANITSA

Here is the truth directly from Athens. These are the original names of the villages found in Macedonia before they were forcefully Hellenized, Banitsa is now known with its modern Greek name Vevi.
    The walls in front of the Parliament building are full of the original names of Macedonian towns and villages, I encourage any brave Greek who lives in Athens to go down there and take some pictures, if you get any good shots please forward the pictures to me and I will publish them here and at my Blog.
    You will be surprised of how many original Macedonian ancestral names there are.

Lets get those cameras ready!
    Macedonian Truth Organisation
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

What on Earth motivated them to put Banitsa there, then change the village's name, then pretty much destroy the village. Turska rabota.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Daskalot
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      What on Earth motivated them to put Banitsa there, then change the village's name, then pretty much destroy the village. Turska rabota.
      Confusion in absurdum, but I thank them from the bottom of my heart for all the little gems they have left behind, this and the Macedonian-Greek dictionary by Tsioulkas and many more...... those little things will be their downfall because we will find them and present them to the world so they will know how utterly fake the Greek nation is.

Look what I have found thus far, is it much? fairly, but remember I have just begun, this is the tip of the iceberg. Just wait and see what we will have discovered in another two years time......

All this accumulates, time is on our side.

Comment

• Svoliani
        Banned
        • Sep 2008

Isnt Banitsa a traditional Bulgarian pastry??
        I believe you call it Zelnik? or maybe Maznik ??

Unless there is another meaning for this word.
        Please tell us , im eager to find out.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Hmmm, if it is a slavic name, chances are the Macedonians gave it to the Bulgarians about 1300 years ago. Any other questions?
          Risto the Great

Comment

• Daskalot
            • Sep 2008

Hello Mr Russo-Vlachoi-Pontiko gajduri, ti kanis vre psuedoellina?

Comment

• Svoliani
              Banned
              • Sep 2008

Hmmm, if it is a slavic name, chances are the Macedonians gave it to the Bulgarians about 1300 years ago. Any other questions?
              Yes i have many questions. You didnt answer my first question.

Whats a Banitsa ? We got guys like Philosophies trying to break down Greek words , breaking down Slavic words should be no problem.

My second question is whats a Pets? in Petsovo?

That will be all for now, spolaiti.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Svoliani View Post
                Yes i have many questions. You didnt answer my first question.

Whats a Banitsa ? We got guys like Philosophies trying to break down Greek words , breaking down Slavic words should be no problem.

My second question is whats a Pets? in Petsovo?
                No, you asked if it is a Bulgarian name for a pastry.
                I told you that (if it was slavic) it would have been given to them by the Macedonians. It has been documented as such.

Ditto for Petsovo.

In fact, I have it on authority that Petsovo comes from a man that was hung like a Donkey who explained he had 5 limbs. PET SO VO

Any other "penetrating" questions? So, which part of Russia were your people from anyway?
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Svoliani
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2008

No, you asked if it is a Bulgarian name for a pastry.
                  I told you that (if it was slavic) it would have been given to them by the Macedonians. It has been documented as such.

Ditto for Petsovo.

In fact, I have it on authority that Petsovo comes from a man that was hung like a Donkey who explained he had 5 limbs. PET SO VO

Any other "penetrating" questions? So, which part of Russia were your people from anyway?
                  No , i said that BANITSA IS a traditional Bulgarian pastry that you call Zelnik . I asked if it could have a possible other meaning. You have no idea , so we will wait for someone else to help out.

OVO means 'belonging to' or place or village in Slavic . So now find out what Pets means.
                  Pyet does mean Five . Five village?
                  Last edited by Svoliani; 11-23-2008, 02:24 AM.

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
                    • Sep 2008

Svoliani! Did I miss your explanation of the ALL-SLAVIC/MACEDONIAN praish-pravish..u were going to inform us all were we got that word from.
                    Sorry if I have missed it.... but I am curious as a slovenian to learn from a greeks were that word is from

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
                      • Sep 2008

Pyet is russian(i guess)...we (slo) say pet, and I suppose its the same in the macedonian language....

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
                        • Sep 2008

And besides...banica is the bulgarian name of a COMMON dish that is served all over the balkans incl slovenia...it is called burek and gibanica and retash in Slovenia

Comment

• makedonin
                          • Sep 2008

Banitsa is short from Gibanitsa and is no way only Bulgarian meal.

It is same appropriation of Mediteranean meals. Here in Germany, Musaka is known as Greek national meal, which is in no way the truth. but what can you do.

Petsovo comes from Petso and is dear nick name for people with the name Petko.
                          To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• Bratot
                            • Sep 2008

Petsovo means the village of Peco. Peco is short nickname coming from Petar.

Where are you from?
                            - From the village of Petso. (Petsovo)

Probably the biggest familly in the village.
                            The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Bratot
                              • Sep 2008

And btw between Petsovo and Banitsa I see NEVROKOP Νευροκόπι

Nevrokop my dear, is the former name for todays city od Gotse Delchev in Pirin Macedonia, which has been renamed in 1951.
                              The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

Working...
                              X