Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

ZAS, it sounds like you are interested in this matter and that you have bothered to look for documents. Can you tell me if you have looked up the land titles for the churches he has stolen from communities?
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• ZAS
      • May 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      ZAS, it sounds like you are interested in this matter and that you have bothered to look for documents. Can you tell me if you have looked up the land titles for the churches he has stolen from communities?
      I once saw a link, you seem to be a person of knowledge, the Laws in NSW on all Church Property must be held in TRUST by individuals not associations.
      That is the law.
      In Adelade however please tell me about the DEEDS to the church there.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Z Apostolovski's Student View Post
        I am yet to see proof, All I have seen are poorly photocopied documents.
        Please give me some HARD evidence, that this actually happended.
        SOM I have also seen documents that he only signed that he was present and nothing more.
        Can you show me these poorly photocopied documents? Please, just answer either yes and produce the documents, or just no, I don't want to hear stories of why or how.

You have seen documents that confirmed his presence at such a meeting - WHAT THE HELL WAS HE DOING THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE?

Did he come for the coffee and biscuits?
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

SOM, I thought it was signed by Bishops Petar and Tomotej and the Raskolnik Vranishkovski??
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bij
            • Oct 2009

So what is the solution?? We cant get rid of Petar and St Petka church cant afford to keep these lawsuits up. We need realistic plan

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

The solution is to get rid of him & to put in a mor amicable person who can resolve the issues.I think a compromise would be in order otherwise they might as well not have any moc connection at all.Man think of all that money wasted 5or 6 million we could have had a club like the croation club in sydney.Come on the solutions got to be that the current bishop is living in the past.we must move on to the future.The way we are going we will not have any churches left.I hate to see the narod end up going to greek or bulgarian churches before we had macedonian churches to light a candle there.The vladika is the most hated person in macedonian in 2006 he wa caught by the selani of one of the monasterie trying to sell it without permission.Also he has crazy ideas of how he wants to control the church including money emoti.He wants all the deeds to the church.He personally wants to take over the church & put his own relatives in St petka.Virtually everone agrees that in australia he has botched everything up & that he is to blame.
              Last edited by George S.; 10-22-2009, 05:51 AM. Reason: edit
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bij
                • Oct 2009

to get rid of him is not realistic (nor a compromise) in my point of view. though i'd love to see that happen, chances are he'll rot in the position forever.

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Australian Macedonians to get two Bishops?

The Synod is looking to divide the work and bring in another Bishop...

South Australia,Victoria and Western Australia to be held under Petar, while Queensland,Canberra and New South Wales to be given to somebody else.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Според весникот Тодај - Денес на кој има екслузивно интервју уредникот Игор Павловски со неговото високопреосвештенство владиката Петар можиме да прочитаме дека Светиот Архирејски Синод на Македонската Православна црква - Охридска Архиепископија донел важна одлука - ке се формира нова Епархија на кој би се прикључиле црквите кој моментално се надвор од МПЦ-ОА.
                    Во новата Источно Австралиската епархија која ке се протега во Нов Јужен Велс, Квинзланд и Камбера ке бидат црквите кој се од тој дел и таму ке дојде нов архиреј со надеж дека ке се надминат судирите и недоразбирањата кој траат подолго време.
                    И во другите континенти како на пример во Европа, Америка ке се поделат по две епархии со цел да се надминат насекаде проблемите а ке има и поголема ефикасност и црковниот живот ке биде поактивен.
                    Најверојатно со црквите во Викторија, Јужна Австралија и Западна Австралија ке раководи Митрополитот Петар.
                    Во интервјуто нее наведено и потенцирано што ке се случи со црквите Св Ѓорѓи во Епинг и Св Богородица во Сиднам и во која епархија ке бидат тие.

Google Translation
                    According to the newspaper Todaj - now that is classy interview with editor Igor Pavlovski his visokopreosveshtenstvo Bishop Peter mozhime to read that Arhirejski Holy Synod of the Macedonian Orthodox Church - Ohrid Archdiocese made the important decision - will form the new Diocese of which would prikljuchile churches that are currently outside of the MOC-OA.
                    The new Australian Eastern diocese stretching in NSW Kvinzland and Kamber will be churches that are part of that and there will come a new arhirej hoping to overcome the conflicts and misunderstandings, which take longer time.
                    And in other continents such as Europe, America will be divided into two dioceses in order to overcome all problems and there will be greater efficiency and church life will be more active.
                    Probably the churches in Victoria, South Australia and Western Australia will be led by Metropolitan Peter.
                    In an interview нее stated and emphasized what will happen to the churches of St. George in Epping and St Mary in Sidnam in which diocese they will.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Interesting ploy here.
                      Instead of telling Petar to pull his head in and shipping him off to somewhere else so that he can do no further harm, the MPC introduces a sidekick. If the sidekick has a more flexible policy and embraces Christianity in a more meaningful way, he might usurp Petar in authority.

The MPC must be very scared of Petar to think of something like this .
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

Risto, Whats the situation in Adelaide with the Churches?

My understanding is that Bishop Petar is still under jurisdiction there.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Prolet, Petar is not in control of the St Naum church which is the historical church of the Macedonians of Adelaide. He believes he is but legalities have impeded him from asserting his perceived authority.

There is another church here which was created due to the Petar fuelled division.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Risto, Spolaj Ti

So who are the Sveshtenici there in the Sv Naum Church?? Has the Bishop sent any Priests to this church or has he isolated it completely like he has done with other churches??

Since South Australia will still be under Bishop Petar's Jurisdiction does this mean that the church issue there will be resolved there?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Fr Nikola Gligorovski is the priest here.
                              This church is not within the jurisdiction of the MPC and sourced the priest from Macedonia directly. The church issue will never be resolved in Adelaide if Petar maintains his present stance.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• Prolet
                                • Sep 2009

Risto, Whats the current situation there?

I think Michael Rudin has something to do with it, the pro Bishop followers are comparing him to Risto Altin.

Comment

Working...
                                X