• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fyrOM
    Banned
    • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    What would you know about "correct rights"?
    Not that I know what you are on about anyway.
    Why would you know anything? - you keep listening and concurring with your best buddy from Uni - the biggest illogical, nonsensical, dim-wit on this site. ako letas po bumbarot ke te odnesi na gumnoto. The blind leading the blind, and then we wonder why the Macedonians dismiss the diaspora even when we have a good idea.

In Vietnam ect (see history for more examples) half the people wanted to be communists while the other half didn't. Was either side any 'more right' and deserving the Wests' military help - didn't they deserve to have self determination - isn't self determination your big thing you are always on about. Half the people in Lybia want to support their government. Are they any less worthy then the rebel half and deserve to be bombed by the West and shot by the rebels. Previous example the rebels are wrong - this example the rebels are right. Who gets to diced the rebels are right - maybe the same people who will show YOU the finger when you say 'you have rights' while they support the Albanians - already happened remember?

Do YOU GET IT now about 'relative rights' and koj te sisa in politics and world affairs? No, you probably don't - why would you? - dim-wit hasn't whispered in your ear yet because he hasn't figured it out for himself yet!
    Last edited by fyrOM; 03-20-2011, 08:20 AM.

Comment

• fyrOM
      Banned
      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Onur View Post

Western world was the biggest supporter of Gaddafi and they were kissing each others ass for 40 years, just like Saddam in Iraq before.

They were doing this with Gaddafi for the past 40 years;

EU is already in big economical trouble. Sarkozy and other EU leaders openly supported the rebels a week ago but Gaddafi was going to crush the rebellion soon and anti-EU Gaddafi regime would be a disaster for the EU. So, if they would let Gaddafi crush the rebels then Libya was going to be an anti-EU and anti-US state. Thats why they attack Libya now since they don't want a state with a dictator who is not under western power domination.

Change your adviser RtG...some other people speak more sence.

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

fyrOM, you should lay off the bongs and work out who you're addressing your posts to. WTF are "relative rights"???
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Phoenix
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
          ...Half the people in Lybia want to support their government...
          What about the crabs, what's their position...?

Comment

• fyrOM
            Banned
            • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
            What really 'impressed' me was listening to the likes of Sarkozy, Obama, Cameron and Merkel justifying their intervention by saying that the Libyan people had put up for 40 years with the injustices of the Gaddafi regime...where the fuck were they 39 years ago if they were so concerned about the Libyan people...?
            Kissing Gadafi's ass while they (the west) were 'Greek styling' the people in proxy while they supported Gaddafi. Remember to tell RtG.

Comment

• fyrOM
              Banned
              • Feb 2010

What about the crabs, what's their position...?
              All over your groin tickling your brain.

In the famous words of RtG, "Bada-Bing!" and mine, "Bada-Bang"!

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

Kissing Gadafi's ass while they (the west) were 'Greek styling' the people in proxy while they supported Gaddafi. Remember to tell RtG.
                ...I think RtG will be telling you...don't worry 'bout that...

What about those crabs, how did half of them feel...?

Comment

• Phoenix
                  • Dec 2008

All over your groin tickling your brain.

In the famous words of RtG, "Bada-Bing!" and mine, "Bada-Bang"!
                  no, your famous words are..."Nada-Bong-Bro"

Comment

• fyrOM
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                    fyrOM, you should lay off the bongs and work out who you're addressing your posts to. WTF are "relative rights"???
                    What is it with you people all vying for the position of "Top Dim-Wit" - leave it to Phoenix, he earned it fair-and square.

Does the quote have RtGs name in it before my post?????????
                    Then WHO do YOU think I'm posting to??????????

Farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk! I've seen stupid but this????????????
                    Do you know how to tie your shoe-lasses or do you still wear only slip-ons?????

Just because you might have touched on the subject doesn't mean others weren't speaking of it. Do you want a separate post for yourself??????? Talk about egotistical!
                    Last edited by fyrOM; 03-20-2011, 12:53 PM.

Comment

• fyrOM
                      Banned
                      • Feb 2010

no, your famous words are..."Nada-Bong-Bro"
                      Nada - Spanish for nothing/none

Nada-Bong! Exactly! That's what I keep telling Vangelovski - I have no bong(s) - but he keeps insisting I stay off the bong! Hard to get through to some people - maybe you could translate????

Does that mean more threats for speaking the truth?????????
                      Check-out some of resent threads and see the lunacy I was being threatened for...
                      Last edited by fyrOM; 03-20-2011, 08:56 AM.

Comment

• fyrOM
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2010

French aviation perform the first task force on Gaddafi

French fighter planes carried out the first military assignment in Libya.

-The first target was hit and destroyed in 17 hours and 45 minutes, "said a spokesman for the French Ministry of Defence Laurent Teiseri. According to the French Ministry of Defense goal of the first bombing was an armored vehicle, MIA reports from Paris.

Borebeni French aircraft in the preparation of military action against the regime of Gaddafi prerasporedija the French island of Corsica, and tomorrow and sail to the French aircraft carrier Charles de Gaulle.

As I said the French media, from the UK flew more combat aircraft without specify what their purpose and in implementing the UN resolution is expected to be involved and Italian aircraft.

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

As I said the French media, from the UK flew more combat aircraft without specify what their purpose and in implementing the UN resolution is expected to be involved and Italian aircraft.
                          The French media from the UK are flying more combat aircraft...WTF...?

Thats typical of the confusing rubbish you always post fyrOM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Change your adviser RtG...some other people speak more sence.
                            I always enjoy Onur's posts. I often commend him for his contributions. I find it interesting how articulate a person can be even when English is not their first language. Then there is you. French media bombing Libya with UK combat aircraft n'all.

Originally posted by TobyfyrOM
                            In Vietnam ect (see history for more examples) half the people wanted to be communists while the other half didn't. Was either side any 'more right' and deserving the Wests' military help - didn't they deserve to have self determination - isn't self determination your big thing you are always on about.
                            Don't you like self-determination fyrOM?
                            Why are you trying to serve Vietnam on your diet of scaremongering and lies?

Did Vietnam go to war because it said "We will call ourselves Vietnam" from now on? And how about if Macedonia says it will abandon the framework agreement and immediately adopt legislation in support of minorities that will mirror the best country in the world. How about the USA for an example. Macedonia could send politicians to southern regions of USA where the Spanish speakers are the majority and seek to mirror "best practice" in this regard. It would be a genuine fact finding mission with terrific PR value. But you are too scared to consider such actions. Your mother didn't let you out much as a child.

If a country remains in a dilemma about what is right and wrong. (BTW Gadaffi is wrong.) Then looking at fundamental human rights will be a yardstick to measure by.
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Frank
                              Banned
                              • Mar 2010

Arab League Slams Libya Attacks Amid Reports of Growing Civilian Toll | Amr Moussa insists call for 'no-fly zone' didn't mean call for bombardment

Arab League Slams Libya Attacks Amid Reports of Growing Civilian Toll

The Arab League supported the enforcement of a no-fly Zone (Declaration of War) now they regret it

What do u think it means at the end when the West attacks a Country it means Occupation you knuckle heads

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

fyrOM, when you quote Onur and then refer to RTG, its hard to tell who you think you're addressing. Add to the the irrelevant nonsense and one can only logically assume the bong is talking. Again, what are "relative rights"?
                                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

Working...
                                X