Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stojacanec
    • Dec 2009

These greek converts, when making these idiotic statements should explain themselves properly. For me when they say slavomacedonowhatevero......why don't they publically try and compare and contrast what they should call the people from Aeg Mkd ??

They always have their 2 minutes of fame but only tell half of their perverted story.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
      • Jan 2009

Why in the Hell are we letting him Build In Krusevo, when he calls us SlavoMacedonians...?
      He should first allow Ethnic Macedonians to enter Greece, then will let him build his house..

Solun mayor to build a house in Krusevo

Yiannis Boutaris, the mayor of Solun is quietly moving back to his roots, in southern Macedonia.

Krusevo city council announced the Solun mayor has received green light to build a house in Krusevo, the city where his parents came from.

The house will be in a traditional Vlach style and follow the renowned Krusevo architecture, authentic to the house of his parents, reports Kanal 5.

The 30 room home will not be built at the same location in the city, the location is presently the home of the Krusevo center for retirees.

Part of the house will be turned into a museum, while the rest will be turned into a home for Yiannis Boutaris.

Boutaris will visit Krusevo in August, where he is expected to provide all the details for his new home, reports Kanal 5.

Is Boutaris removing the mask he's worn for so long? Good to see Macedonians are coming home
      The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Sounds like a tax dodge to me.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

maybe it is a tax dodge.I wonder if it's like australias taxes.The more you earn the more you pay.??
          The slav bit is just propaganda to discredit macedonians & take away their rights.THere is no slav language there is no slav people.So they are self defeating trying to identify us with what might have been INLUENCES.WE've had many of these influences & they have never altered our ethnicity.WE are still MACEDONIANS NOT SLAVS.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            Sounds like a tax dodge to me.
            You're probably right. Irrespective, he shouldn't be allowed to step in the country if he doesn't respect its identity.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
              You're probably right. Irrespective, he shouldn't be allowed to step in the country if he doesn't respect its identity.
              The people who lead Macedonia don't even respect Macedonia's identity.
              Risto the Great

Comment

• Onur
                • Apr 2010

Same as the Greeks who started to buy properties in Turkey. We have 3 islands in the Aegean, close to Istanbul and Gallipoli and Greeks are buying real estates from these islands for few years. Already the British awarded 100s of islands to them in there but only 3 of them remained as a part of Turkey and now Greeks buying real estates from these 3 islands. They also buy some in our Aegean shores.

I don't like this at all because this should be mutual. There are millions of Turks who are descendents of the 600.000 people came to Turkey during population exchange. These people cannot possibly buy a house and live in Greece at all. If they do that, they get stabbed, killed by Golden Dawn thugs for sure.

I don't like the fact that they are doing this without any problem while it`s practically impossible for us to do the same. Can you buy properties from Salonika and live in there by expressing your Macedonian identity? I don't think so. You find a black geared thug at your door next day, encouraged by the Greek police to harass you.

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

Why sell to them if they are going to be uncicivil & sell to you.As well as you might regret later.So don't sell to them if you don't want to.I'm sure you have plenty of turkish buyers sell to them.You are asking for whole lot if trouble if you sell to a greek.By all means if a macedonian want's to buy sell them coz you'll know you are dealing with decent people.
                  Last edited by George S.; 06-01-2012, 08:47 AM. Reason: ed
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Brian
                    Banned
                    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                    The people who lead Macedonia don't even respect Macedonia's identity.
                    It's not just a tax dodge but also a retirement income stream - part of the house is to be a museum. I sure he will be collecting entrance fees from the tourists who come to see Macedonia while he personally denounces her.

If the government is doing something wrong it is the people's responsibility to protest the error and not let it happen.

To be the Mayor he would have had to declare himself Greek.
                    For his parents to be from Krusevo means it's a recent conversion. How many other Vlach feel this way???

Another example of Macedonian sucking up Greek/traitors asses.
                    What's the bet noone protests this either?
                    Last edited by Brian; 06-03-2012, 04:49 PM.

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

No such thing as slavomacedonian People.There are Macedonian people a race.The slavo macedonian is up to say there is agreek macedonian people .You can't have two people as one.No such thing it's greek propaganda at work trying to differentiate slavo/greek/macedonian hence the justification to take our territory away since 1913.
                      If the mayor is right why don't we call greek Slavo greek as the slavs went through greece.What hypocrisy & stupidity unless you want to put stupid labels on people & for bs propaganda.
                      Last edited by George S.; 06-05-2012, 07:47 AM. Reason: ed
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Amphipolis
                        Banned
                        • Aug 2014

Macedonian language does not exist, Macedonians are Bulgarians, said the mayor of Thessaloniki
                        25 November 2014 | 18:56 | FOCUS News Agency

Thessaloniki. Thessaloniki Mayor Yiannis Butaris whose relatives are from Krusevo, said that there is no Macedonian language and its neighbors to the north are Bulgarians, Macedonian Kanal 5 announced. In an interview with a Greek newspaper Butaris said that it is necessary to find a compromise solution to the name issue with Macedonia, which will be painful for Greece, but it is the only way.

"Somehow I can not call this region Macedonia. But it must be found a compromise solution," Butaris said claiming that former President Kiro Gligorov was serious on this issue, and the current Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski assigns Greek symbols.

"I admit that these people should receive identity. They should be something. But we should not forget that they are Bulgarians. There is no Macedonian language. All this was created by Tito," Butaris said further. In his words Slav-Macedonia was acceptable solution to the name dispute.

By the way, I think he's visiting Australia right now.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

The ones with skeletons in their closet are the worst. This guy would say anything for a vote. And saying things like this really helps with votes in that country.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Dejan
                            • Sep 2008

It seems this vlach doesn't know his own identity, why would he question someone else?

Didn't this majmun buy property in Krusevo recently?
                            You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• Nikolaj
                              • Aug 2014

I thought we were passed the "Tito created Macedonia" phase... Is there not enough proof to counteract this claim...?

Comment

• makedonche
                                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Amphipolis View Post
                                Macedonian language does not exist, Macedonians are Bulgarians, said the mayor of Thessaloniki
                                25 November 2014 | 18:56 | FOCUS News Agency

Thessaloniki. Thessaloniki Mayor Yiannis Butaris whose relatives are from Krusevo, said that there is no Macedonian language and its neighbors to the north are Bulgarians, Macedonian Kanal 5 announced. In an interview with a Greek newspaper Butaris said that it is necessary to find a compromise solution to the name issue with Macedonia, which will be painful for Greece, but it is the only way.

"Somehow I can not call this region Macedonia. But it must be found a compromise solution," Butaris said claiming that former President Kiro Gligorov was serious on this issue, and the current Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski assigns Greek symbols.

"I admit that these people should receive identity. They should be something. But we should not forget that they are Bulgarians. There is no Macedonian language. All this was created by Tito," Butaris said further. In his words Slav-Macedonia was acceptable solution to the name dispute.

By the way, I think he's visiting Australia right now.

And why would this fuckin moron have an ounce of credibility? His opinion is worth the same as any Greeks on the subject...fuck all! Opinions are like arseholes, everybody's got one, this idiot and the idiot who posted his comments are living proof of that! Time for Amphipolis to go for a permanent holiday!
                                On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

Working...
                                X