Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

The same thing that happened when they found Samuel's remains within modern Greek borders, nothing.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Demos
      Banned
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Magedon View Post
      About the grave i know of some theories - the first one is ofc Belasica (dont forget the battle of belasica with the blinded-samuel was defending the mountin)-also its a fact (not speculation) that there was Yu army activity in the late 80's and that the greeks tried to dig an underground tunnel to cross the border to belasica,but the project went offully wrong,some 15 ppl died during the project.They closed it after the accident.

Also, some very knowledgable elderly Macedonians told me that it is very possible that the grave is somewhere around MOGILA (mogila means tomb on arch mako)and also in Mogila there are 3 artificial conusoid mountin structures wich suspiciosly look like pyramids - but they were very secretive about it and they let me only to see the 'piramides'

Som

The grave was in Alexandria - but roman emperor SEPTIMIUS SEVER ordered an expedition to Macedonia to burry the sarcofagus AND an secret knowledge in books (the bronze book)that the mankind wasnot ready for.The kargo was transported both by sea and land and everyone involved in the journey were killed including the Roman komanders and soldiers - so noone ever knows where the grave is. This story was confirmed by baba Vangja.

Its definitly in the republic, tho. Alex last wish was to b buried in Macedonia - and Sever maybe had a dream or an oracle told him something so he shipped the body back home.

Modern day RoM was never part of ancient Macedonia. It was called Paeonia and it's inhabitants were the Paeonians who were not of Hellenic stock and did not speak Greek.

Heraklea Lyncistis is the northern most ancient Macedonian city. Why would Alexander the Great want to be buried in foreign lands (Paeonia)?

Comment

• Rogi
        • Sep 2008

You're kidding, right?

Comment

• Venom
          • Sep 2008

What the...?!

Are you on drugs Demos?

Are you severely mentally handicapped?
          S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• Magedon
            • Dec 2008

Maybe cuz he was not of 'hellenic stock', but MACEDONIAN, DESCENDANT OF PAEONIANS??????

Hearaklea Lynkestis is also the place from where the Ptolomeies family originated. Just to remind you - Macedon in the begining was a very small kingdom located in what we now refer as the republic. Then, Filip and others expanded it both south and northwards. So thats why at first they were called northern barbars, and thats why there is ANOTHER, OLDER city of PELA right in the heart of PELA-GONIJA, and thats why they regarded this teritory as the heart, as the place from where they originally expanded. So it would have been very logical for Sever to burry it in upper macedonia - cuz he, unlike you, knew that Alex was not of 'hellenic stock' that he was Macedonian, descendant of, kin to Paeonians.

Anymore questions?
            Makedonsko devojche, kitka sharena; od gradina nabrana - dar podarena - IMA LI ?????

Comment

• Rogi
              • Sep 2008

Demos,

Ignoring just how wrong your statement is, I still have a question:

Why would he want to be buried in Alexandria, Egypt? Or why would he be buried in Alexandria (even if it were against his will).

How is that more plausible than wanting to be buried in Macedonia and finally being moved to Macedonia as his last resting place?
              Last edited by Rogi; 01-27-2009, 12:13 AM.

Comment

• Magedon
                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                Ignoring just how wrong your statement is, I still have a question:

Why would he want to be buried in Alexandria, Egypt?

Igor, r u talking to me?

Anyway, he didnt wanted - he was burried in alexanria against his will by his generals. Sure one of the reasons why Sever couldnt sleep calm.
                Makedonsko devojche, kitka sharena; od gradina nabrana - dar podarena - IMA LI ?????

Comment

• Rogi
                  • Sep 2008

Sorry Magedon, my post was addressed to Demos.

Comment

• Demos
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                    Sorry Magedon, my post was addressed to Demos.
                    Alexander the Great had wished to be buried in Babylon which he viewed as the capital of this new Empire he had built, but Ptolemy took his body after Alexander's death and had it placed in Alexandria.

Comment

• Magedon
                      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Demos View Post
                      Alexander the Great had wished to be buried in Babylon which he viewed as the capital of this new Empire he had built, but Ptolemy took his body after Alexander's death and had it placed in Alexandria.
                      Are u serious, Mate?

yes, he directed them to FIRSTLY burry him in Babylon, UNTILL they take him home for proper one.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Demos
                        Modern day RoM was never part of ancient Macedonia.
                        Get off the drugs mate, you're making yourself look an even bigger fool, something I did not think possible until your recent posts. Phillip II alone incorporated all lands up to Lake Ohrid in Macedonia and Lynkestae is where Bitola is today, both in the Republic of Macedonia. Other regions located in Greek-occupied Macedonia which were significant during the times of Phillip and Alexander such as Argos Orestikon (Kostur) and Edessa (Voden) were heavily populated (and still are to a degree) by Macedonians prior to the Greek usurpation of Macedonian territory.

Open a book you clown.
                        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Venom
                          • Sep 2008

We don't need to discuss this with the tool, there are a billion maps out there and he knows it -- the only reason he does or says anything here, is because is an apologist.
                          S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                            • Jan 2009

Hunt for Alexander's tomb: Greece, Egypt, Persia, India, Broome

Hunt for Alexander's tomb: Greece, Egypt, Persia, India, Broome

Alexander the Great, whose tomb has been missing for nearly 2,000 years, could be buried in Broome in Western Australia, one resident says.

Tim Tutungis told ABC Kimberley that he first heard the 'Broomer' from his old mate, Lou Batalis.

"We just got onto the subject of Alexander The Great's tomb, and he said, 'They'll never ever find it, no matter where they look, because Alexander the Great is buried in Broome, in Western Australia'," Mr Tutungis said.

"Approximately 50 years ago, some guy went into a cave in Broome and he saw some inscriptions in there and they looked like ancient Greek.

"He reported it to the government, then the government went and saw it and they confirmed there were some inscriptions there.

"They went to the Greek community and they asked the community, 'Is there anyone here who can read ancient Greek?'

"Naturally Louis Batalis put his hand up and said, 'Yes, I went to school in Egypt, I got educated, I can read it'. So they took him up there and he defined the inscriptions as saying, in ancient Greek, 'Alexander the Great'.

"The government did say to him at that time, 'You didn't see this, OK, this never happened'."

History's mystery

Alexander the Great died on June 11, 323 BC, probably from malaria, alcoholism or poisoning.

One traditionally accepted story says his body was placed in two gold caskets in a gold carriage. Another says his body was preserved in a clay jar filled with honey and that this was placed in a glass coffin.

Some historians say Alexander's general and friend, Ptolemy, stole the body and took it to Alexandria, while others say Roman Emperor Caligula looted the tomb and stole Alexander's breastplate.

According to some sources, Emperor Septimius Severus closed Alexander's tomb about 200 AD, and little is known of the body's whereabouts after that.

Mr Tutungis says he is 99 per cent convinced Mr Batalis told him the truth, because people "have looked everywhere" for Alexander's grave, to no avail.

He says his friend is a very old man now and has virtually lost his memory, and others who heard the story had dismissed it.

But he says Mr Batalis was "a man of substance" who was very educated, and the story stuck with him.

"I drew my own conclusion because the war of the Macedonians ended up in India and I assumed that some of the soldiers went back to Macedonia on foot," Mr Tutungis said.

"Some of the soldiers must have caught a ship. Why can't we say that Alexander did catch a ship; they lost their way in the treacherous ways up there.

"Look where India is, look where Broome is; a ship could easily get wrecked in Broome."

Mr Tutungis says a new documentary suggests that when the war ended, Alexander the Great ordered thousands of ships to built.

He takes that as further evidence to support his theory and has written to a detective from Scotland Yard who is looking for Alexander's grave.

"Nobody ever, ever suspected that Alexander could have died in Broome," he said.

Don't beleive it....
                            Alexander died in Babylon, First City of ancient Asia, in front of thousands of witnesses including his entire army. His body was seen, and known to be in Alexandria until the late Roman period.

Imagine if it was True?
                            The Greek will then claim Australia as GREEK....lol
                            The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• makedonin
                              • Sep 2008

Wow the ancient Greek expert
                              "Naturally Louis Batalis put his hand up and said, 'Yes, I went to school in Egypt, I got educated, I can read it'. So they took him up there and he defined the inscriptions as saying, in ancient Greek, 'Alexander the Great'.
                              He needed to study ancint Greek in say where, yeah right Egypt to decipher Alexander the Great.

What a joke are this neo's. Prosfyga who can't even read the characters of their adopted alphabet. Like there is another special Ancient Greek alphabet.....
                              To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Yeah Alexhandroglou is in Australia and Demosthenes is serving him cookies and tea, pfft, give me a break, some guy saw some inscription is some place somewhere in broome, lol, a pack of morons with too much time on their hands.

This puts the cherry on the cake:
                                They went to the Greek community and they asked the community, 'Is there anyone here who can read ancient Greek?'
                                What, nobody in the Greek community could read the language of their apparent ancestors apart from some old guy educated in Egypt? Clowns.

Comment

Working...
                                X