X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VMRO
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    I assume every politician is a profiteer. Perhaps we should all just assume that and see what else they might have to offer Macedonians.

I do seem to recall some unsavoury associations he has had in the past and some acceptance of framework agreement matters. But would hold him in a much higher strata than the typical DPmNE and SDSm dogs.
    I don't think Todor Petrov ever agreed with any aspect of the framework agreement, he was the one who initiated the collection of signatures for the 2004 referendum against regional changes.

HTML Code:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/3989395.stm

Interesting quote from the above article

The referendum needs a 50% turnout if it is to be valid. The Macedonian government, the Albanians and the international backers of the Ohrid framework agreement - principally Nato and the European Union - are hoping for a low turnout.
    Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• DedoAleko
      • Jun 2009

Originally posted by VMRO View Post
      Were you meant to write Todor Petrov or Filip Petrovski?

Joci actually came out attacking Petrovski recently where she knew of him in the 90's when he led the student protests. I believe her bone to pick with Petrovski is that he became the president of the Youth division of DPNE after that.

I have been following Joci's posts and nothing on Todor Petrov so i assume you meant Filip Petrovski and wrote Petrovs name in error.
      I meant Filip Petrovski. I corrected my post. Sorry about that.

Comment

• Orovnichanec
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by VMRO View Post
        I know of Todor Petrov since i became active in the Macedonian cause as a kid in the late 90's and have never come across anything negative about the man.

Any evidence to point that Todor Petrov is a profiteer?

Not saying its not possible just never have come across these types of allegations as the man have always promoted pro Macedonian stances and has never actually changed his views.
        I never said he wasn't Pro-Macedonian, but at same time that doesn't mean someone can't take advantage of the situation.

I'll shoot you a message of what I'm hearing from local protest organizers.
        "Oh, Macedonians! It is time we realized that the greatest demon Macedonia must battle against is none other than Bulgaria" - Krste Petkov Misirkov

Comment

• Orovnichanec
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by DedoAleko View Post
          I meant Filip Petrovski. I corrected my post. Sorry about that.
          No offense to you DedoAleko, but up until recently Joci was "Sharena Revolucionerka", so I don't take her too serious.

I don't blame Filip at all for being salty about not being named the leader of DPMNE. His whole life he has been apart of the organization, but they give the leadership to an outsider.(handpicked)
          "Oh, Macedonians! It is time we realized that the greatest demon Macedonia must battle against is none other than Bulgaria" - Krste Petkov Misirkov

Comment

• Gocka
            • Dec 2012

Why not share with all of us? I'm sure many of us would like to know.

Originally posted by Orovnichanec View Post
            I never said he wasn't Pro-Macedonian, but at same time that doesn't mean someone can't take advantage of the situation.

I'll shoot you a message of what I'm hearing from local protest organizers.

Comment

Working...
            X