• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dimko-piperkata
    • Sep 2008

Gjorgje Ivanov

Новиот преговарач ќе биде од триото Ханџиски, Јолевски и Иванов
    Благој Ханџиски, Зоран Јолевски и Ѓорѓи Иванов се трите имиња што се вртат како речиси сигурни за можен наследник на македонскиот преговарач во грчко-македонскиот спор околу името по разрешувањето на Никола Димитров. Високи владини извори за „Утрински весник“ тврдат дека амбасадорот Благој Ханџиски, кој моментно ја врши функцијата шеф на Канцеларијата за врски на Македонија во Атина, македонскиот амбасадор во САД, Зоран Јолевски, и професорот на Правниот факултет, Ѓорѓи Иванов, се влезени во најтесниот избор, од кои ќе се избере идниот преговарач. Името, велат нашите извори, ќе се знае по враќањето на премиерот Никола Груевски од САД.

Амбасадорот Никола Димитров, кој од март 2003 година ја вршеше функцијата преговарач предложен од тогашниот премиер Бранко Црвенковски, на собраниска седница на 3 ноември годинава беше разрешен од шефот на државата. Во образложувањата на овој изненадувачки потег од Кабинетот на претседателот изјавија дека дуализмот на преговорите по вклучувањето на Мартин Протоѓер и' нанесува штета на Македонија.

Изборот на нов преговарач доаѓа во време кога се во тек интензивни дипломатски напори да се реши спорот со името. Заменик-портпаролот на американскиот Стејт департмент, Роберт Вуд, на редовниот брифинг во Вашингтон, одговарајќи на прашање на грчки новинар дали е реална желбата на САД, Македонија во декември да добие покана за членство во НАТО, изјави: „Нашата позиција за прашањето за името е добро позната. Сакаме да го видиме решено. Во тек се дипломатски активности во обид да биде решено, но не би сакал да коментирам ништо повеќе“, додаде тој.

i hope that Ѓорѓи Иванов will be the next negotiator !
    he is a great historian !

1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
    2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...
  • Venom
    • Sep 2008

Macedonian Elections

So a date has been decided. March 22.
    S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

And Boshkovski is running. What's your opinion Venom, given that recent reports don't seem promising at all?
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Venom
        • Sep 2008

The problem is that there is an unspoken dislike of Boskovski in some sectors of the Macedonians community. That is, definitely among all Albanians and then some idiot Macedonians who think that he sold out the war (i.e. didn't stop the Ohrid Agreement from happening).

The latest opinion polls also show that over half of Macedonia would accept a president of a different ethnicity (that would be Kerim) but wasn't there a brouhaha about the candidate having to be a Macedonian born and bred? The fact he'd be running through SDSM also wouldn't help his case I think.

So I'd still think Boskovski stands a good chance though and even if he is running independent I would say VMRO has some sort of plan to deal with that -- in that I mean VMRO's plan for Macedonia would reflect Boskovski's innately.

What do you think?
        S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

I don't think he will be getting any Albanian votes, that's for sure. His recent actions indicate a more submissive and conciliatory approach rather than the one people were expecting (ie; Macedonian national pride, honouring the 2001 heroes, etc), which, whether for the sake of politics or not, is beginning to taint his image a bit. Where is the Ljube we all learned to love, the man who walked the walk with his Macedonian brothers? The reports about him are concerning, if proven to be true then what a waste of faith our people had in this man, but I still hope that this isn’t the case. Prison either broke him or someone’s got his mind, whatever the case may be, he does not seem the same proud Macedonian. Check the below thread:

http://www.focus-fen.net/?id=n162824 Utrinski Vesnik: Ljube Boskovski sticks to VMRO-DPMNE support 12 December 2008 | 09:10 | FOCUS News Agency Skopje. Macedonia’s former Interior Minister Ljube Boskovski, who was recently released for the International Criminal Tribunal in Hague, declared that he expects the
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Bratot
            • Sep 2008

1. Ljube Boshkovski - I already gave my opinion about him. That's not the man I remember.

If he promise to Albanians that he will ensure political decission on the 4 Hague cases, the deal will be they vote for him.

Except his role in 2001, no experience in politics or diplomatics.
            His personal mutation after coming back from Hague is terrifying.

He is quite questionable in his relation with Ljubco Georgievski and their common position about the 'delicate' history issues.

2. Srgjan Kerim - double player, very big experience in foreign diplomacy, probably BND agent, originating from the SFRJ system and close with SDSM interests.

But he is in good relation with Gruevski too, as I said before, the current 1th councilor of Gruevski, the young Martin Protuger, finished his education under Kerim tutelage in Germany where Kerim was ambassador.

Kerim is president of WAC media, the biggest media groupation in central-east europe.

Through his media, several times was launched a propaganda to brainwash the ppl for acceptation of name change.

With the support of Gruevski, who put Kerim on the list for UN presidency as Macedonian candidate, he got the pick in his diplomatic career.

3. Zoran Stavrevski- the other name coming from VMRO as speculated for the candidature.

Very inteligent and capable person, good education and excellent career before his role in the government.
            The negative side- the age and his diplomatic/political experience, his personal (familiar) relation to Gruevski is too close which can lead us into unsafe governing.
            We dont want to see another 'family' to take advantage of their position and to rob the country.

And we can't allow to give open hands to one party, VMRO, since I am not 100% convinced about their position on the name issue.
            Last edited by Bratot; 01-11-2009, 11:53 AM.
            The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Thanks Bratot,
              Looks like a case of picking whoever will do the least damage!
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bratot
                • Sep 2008

Exactly Risto, thats the problem.

You are welcome bro.
                The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

You know what. Based on nothing more than gut feeling, I am inclined to back Stavrevski purely on the notion that it offers Gruevski and Co. a mandate in relation to our national objectives. If he then fails us, it will be Gruevski's head we all seek ..... or honour.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bratot
                    • Sep 2008

Errmm... the whole point .. is literally staring at us Risto

We can't give an single opportunity to any imbecille.. to FAILS US!!!

The subject on which we are focusing lately is how to make it pretty clear, that any consideration of playing the ppl will have very.. very.. big conscequences on their life!

We gonna talk about this subject soon and I want to hear all of your suggestions.

Comment

• Bratot
                      • Sep 2008

As I read the latest news its quite interesting now.

SDSM suggested to go together with VMRO with one candidate for the President and they launched Kerim! lol this is hilarious

But from VMRO sources... probably the candidate will be Gjorgi Ivanov.

I noticed that Meto has created FB group for Kerim.. mama mia..

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

This doesn't sound good.

I will try to dig for some more sensitive info about the candidates.
                      Last edited by Bratot; 01-13-2009, 03:49 PM.

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
                        • Sep 2008

BACKING prof. Gjorgji Ivanov 4 President !!!

ALL PATRIOTIC MACEDONIANS SHOULD BACK IVANOV AS OUR PRESIDENT

WHY ?
                        watch that video an u will know why

Antichka politichka misla

the president is dead, long live the new president IVANOV !
                        1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
                        2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Bratot
                          • Sep 2008

I can join his backing, but first I would like to hear that his candidature is officially!

Ѓорѓи Иванов е советник и веројатно еден од творците на политиката на ВмроДпмне во врска со спорот со нашето име ... тој го застапува ставот за непопуштање во нешто што неможе да се попушти, бидејки нашето име е одраз на нашиот идентитет ... и често во последно време вели дека и да сакаме некаде да попуштиме ние само се залажуваме бидејки Грција е таа која не попушта ни за јота, така всушност ја злоупотребува позицијата која ја има во меѓународната заедница, НАТО и ЕУ ... За Грција е поразно да станеме членка на НАТО, бидејки тогаш ке и отпадне главниот аргумент за нејжиното противење во ЕУ интегрирањето на Македонија а тоа се добрососедските односи и територијални претензии ... бидејки Иванов вели во една трибина ако станеме членка на НАТО, тогаш како ке се правда Грција дека сме опасност по нејзината територија и интегритет ...

Google video :
                          Π’Ρ€ΠΈΠ±ΠΈΠ½Π°-ΠŸΡ€ΠΎΠ±Π»Π΅ΠΌΠΎΡ‚ Π½Π° Π³Ρ€Ρ†ΠΈΡ‚Π΅ со Π½Π°ΡˆΠ΅Ρ‚ΠΎ ΠΈΠΌΠ΅, ΠΈ притисоцитС ΡˆΡ‚ΠΎ Π³ΠΈ Ρ‚Ρ€ΠΏΠΈΠΌΠ΅ Π·Π° Π½Π΅Π³ΠΎΠ²Π° ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠΌΠ΅Π½Π° / Tribina-Problemot na grcite so naseto ime, i pritisocite sto gi trpime za negova promena

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Ѓорѓи Иванов е советник и веројатно еден од творците на политиката на ВмроДпмне во врска со спорот со нашето име ... тој го застапува ставот за непопуштање во нешто што неможе да се попушти, бидејки нашето име е одраз на нашиот идентитет ...
                            If he doesn't stray from that position, he has my vote. What do we know about the man's demeanor? He would have to be in good relations with Gruevski I would say? If we had a President of rock solid principles it would be a good support from Gruevski, perhaps exactly what he needs.

Ironically, it would also mean that two Macedonians with ancestry in Greek-occupied Macedonia would be leading the Republic of Macedonia.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

The presidential nomination of Ss. Cyril and Methodius Vice Dean, Dr. Gjorgji Ivanov has a strong backing among influential ministers from VMRO DPMNE.

Ivanov's nomination enjoys support of the ministers of interior and foreign affairs as well as of two deputy prime ministers. Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski is also expected to support Ivanov, before VMRO DPMNE picks its candidate on 25 January.

Gjorgji Ivanov is very well known in Academia circles, and enjoys support among the student population from his days as a professor.

Numerous influential intelectuals have expressed their backing of Ivanov.
                              Among them Prof. Siljanovska, Prof. Kekenovski, Prof. Skaric etc.

"We need someone who has not been involved in Politics, a pure soul if you will. We don't need people who live for politics and by politics. We need an intellectual, and Dr. Ivanov fits the profile" says Prof. Skaric.

No other candidate has so far been nominated from VMRO.
                              So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                              X