X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Wow, you want to break our windows.
    Have you considered becoming Dora's adviser ... or perhaps you already are.

Genius!
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• mbourdes
      Banned
      • Sep 2008

We'll start with smashing the propaganda.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Seriously mate, I have looked through your posts and they amount to spam.
        Unless you can try dialogue, you will be deleted.

Here is how it works. Your little Greek friend suggested Greece should show its military might by flying jets over Macedonia and allowing a sonic boom to smash some windows. It was childish and stupid, and deserved a simple response for an obviously simple person.

You then decided to get philosophical in your response by saying Greece should instead choose to smash some kind of propaganda. Please explain yourself and lets see where or how this propaganda you have seemingly identified has arisen.
        Risto the Great

Comment

• Traveller
          Banned
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          Wow, you want to break our windows.
          Have you considered becoming Dora's adviser ... or perhaps you already are.

Genius!
          In fact i dont like her politics at all. She is imported from the center in ND party. We are traditional,moderate conservatives. She is impotent ash to my opinion. Karamanlis is another story, an outstanding macedonian.

Comment

• Daskalot
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Traveller View Post
            In fact i dont like her politics at all. She is imported from the center in ND party. We are traditional,moderate conservatives. She is impotent ash to my opinion. Karamanlis is another story, an outstanding macedonian.
            I agree, from the Turkish village of Küpköy(Küp=Jar, Köy=Village) in Serres and with the original family name of Kalaycioglu when they came from the Karaman region in nowadays Turkey which was later changed into Karamanlis.

An OUTSTANDING MACEDONIAN!
            Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Traveller
              Banned
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
              I agree, from the Turkish village of Küpköy(Küp=Jar, Köy=Village) in Serres and with the original family name of Kalaycioglu when they came from the Karaman region in nowadays Turkey which was later changed into Karamanlis.

They could have a little chat with Gruevski in greek. Dont underestimate the influence of the Greek spirit that lurks (i dont know if this is the correct word in English) inside Grujios

Comment

• Metodija
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post

MACEDONIAN What a joke!!!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

In fact i dont like her politics at all. She is imported from the center in ND party. We are traditional,moderate conservatives.
                  So just the moderates want to break windows?
                  How normal are you again?

Why not some graffiti as well?
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• Traveller
                    Banned
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                    So just the moderates want to break windows?
                    How normal are you again?

Why not some graffiti as well?
                    I'm the good guy who just want to give you a scare. If you knew what are the sentiments of Greeks for your country you should shiver. I am constantly telling you (and you cant believe it) that it is the people of Greece who want hard actions against ROM not the politicians. They are keeping the spirits low and they are accused for that.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

I'm the good guy who just want to give you a scare. If you knew what are the sentiments of Greeks for your country you should shiver. I am constantly telling you (and you cant believe it) that it is the people of Greece who want hard actions against ROM not the politicians. They are keeping the spirits low and they are accused for that.
                      I know this is what you believe. I am so amazed that the level of hatred you describe has not manifested itself into some very bizarre outcomes in Greece. This sentiment you speak of, is it prevalent in all of Greece? Where do you think this extreme level of hatred comes from? Are the Greeks born with it? I don't hate anybody as much as you tell me that the Greeks hate Macedonians. Do you think the politicians have no connection with the extreme hatred your people have for us?

We might get somewhere if we can get the Greeks to acknowledge their blind hatred for us. Well done, we are almost there.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• osiris
                        • Sep 2008

we have no hatred for greeks you can stop using that as an excuse for your own hatred. you are a nation in denial and whose sense of identity is medieval paranoid delusional.

Comment

• Royal Hellas
                          Banned
                          • Sep 2008

I've met many diaspora Masos who have intense hatred for Greeks. It's understandable considering they took and occupy your land.

Comment

• Rogi
                            • Sep 2008

I am yet to meet one Macedonian who has a real and intense hatred for Greeks in general.

Just about all hate what Greece has done and what Greece continues to do and the Greek policies... but nobody hates Greeks in general as a people. I mean, especially in the Diaspora, almost everyone is bound to have a Greek friend or associate with some Greeks.

Comment

• Royal Hellas
                              Banned
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                              I am yet to meet one Macedonian who has a real and intense hatred for Greeks in general.

Just about all hate what Greece has done and what Greece continues to do and the Greek policies... but nobody hates Greeks in general as a people. I mean, especially in the Diaspora, almost everyone is bound to have a Greek friend or associate with some Greeks.
                              The Greek people support Greeces' policies. You can't hate what Greece has done with its policies, and then say you don't hate Greeks.

I have seen the relationships between the two nations change over time.
                              When Yugoslavia was a term acceptable amongst your people, we had no issues and we were friendlier with one another.
                              Ever since the breakup of Yugoslavia the friendships have waned and the hatred has surfaced.

Comment

• osiris
                                • Sep 2008

you live in australia royal hellas, how would you compare the so called macedonian hatred of greeks withe the greek hatred of macedonians and turks.

Comment

Working...
                                X