Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • maco2envy
    • Jan 2015

Not even one (historical) fresco of St Kliment in Bulgaria, and now we are jointly celebrating him? The absolute state of north macedonia...

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Stupid Macedonians throwing the baby out with the bathwater.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

What they're doing here is trying to merge Macedonian and Bulgarian history and culture into one. Well, sucking Macedonian into Bulgarian, but the effect is the same - loss of identity.
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Pelagonija
          • Mar 2017

It’s BAU in North Macedonia. I reckon they need to ramp up the negotiations with Bulgaria, maybe get Ljupco Georgievski and Dimitrov involved? Just a suggestion.?

Comment

• Carlin
            • Dec 2011

Minister Zaharieva claims Bulgaria won a major concession from Macedonian historians

URL:
            Bulgarian Foreign Affairs Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva claimed as a major diplomatic win the fact that Macedonian historians acknowledged that the...

Bulgarian Foreign Affairs Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva claimed as a major diplomatic win the fact that Macedonian historians acknowledged that the medieval kingdom of Tsar Samoil was a Bulgarian kingdom.

Zaharieva was referring to the results of the latest round of discussions in the Joint commission of historians set up to implement the treaty Macedonia and Bulgaria signed in 2017. Under the treaty, Bulgaria got oversight rights over Macedonian history books and even public discourse, and the two countries must determine which historic events and figures belong to their “shared history”. Given that Bulgaria continues to hold the veto threat over Macedonia’s EU accession, the talks in the commission are largely focused on the Macedonian side accepting the Bulgarian character of the medieval individuals and events and the historians agreed to put Tsar Samoil and two contemporary Christian saints – Clement and Naum of Ohrid – on the “shared” list.

I believe we are making fundamental progress. For the first time in 80 years historians from North Macedonia admitted that there was a medieval Bulgarian state. But, the most important thing is what will the history books say and what will we teach our children, Zaharieva added.

Bulgaria does not recognize the existence of a Macedonian nation and language separate from the Bulgarian and wants the Macedonian history books to reflect this view.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Carlin15 View Post
              Minister Zaharieva claims Bulgaria won a major concession from Macedonian historians

URL:
              Bulgarian Foreign Affairs Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva claimed as a major diplomatic win the fact that Macedonian historians acknowledged that the...

Bulgarian Foreign Affairs Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva claimed as a major diplomatic win the fact that Macedonian historians acknowledged that the medieval kingdom of Tsar Samoil was a Bulgarian kingdom.

Zaharieva was referring to the results of the latest round of discussions in the Joint commission of historians set up to implement the treaty Macedonia and Bulgaria signed in 2017. Under the treaty, Bulgaria got oversight rights over Macedonian history books and even public discourse, and the two countries must determine which historic events and figures belong to their “shared history”. Given that Bulgaria continues to hold the veto threat over Macedonia’s EU accession, the talks in the commission are largely focused on the Macedonian side accepting the Bulgarian character of the medieval individuals and events and the historians agreed to put Tsar Samoil and two contemporary Christian saints – Clement and Naum of Ohrid – on the “shared” list.

I believe we are making fundamental progress. For the first time in 80 years historians from North Macedonia admitted that there was a medieval Bulgarian state. But, the most important thing is what will the history books say and what will we teach our children, Zaharieva added.

Bulgaria does not recognize the existence of a Macedonian nation and language separate from the Bulgarian and wants the Macedonian history books to reflect this view.
              HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Macedonians are not allowed to claim Alexander the Great or the ancient macedonians anymore, and now they cannot claim Tsar Samoil and his empire.

Heres a hing: within the next 10 years the VMRO such as Goce Delcev will be 'shared' with the Bulgarians.

If the macedonians are lucky they maybe able to claim the Macedonian partizians from WW2 (or maybe the serbs can claim as they where technically yugoslav then)

At least they still have Tose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
                At least they still have Tose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                The Romanians will take him soon enough.
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Solun
                  • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                  The Romanians will take him soon enough.
                  The Romanians will not be writing NMK textbooks

Panos Kamenos will be writing NMK textbooks. I think you know how Vlachs will be defined in such textbooks

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Seriously, we haven't heard from the Romanians yet. They have the right level of Balkan peasant in them to attempt their own veto for some kind of gain. Anything is possible.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
                      • Apr 2014

I don't think Romania has directly interferred in Macedonia since the Balkan Wars
                      I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

They will all line up for favours when the time comes.
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• Niko777
                          • Oct 2010

Bulgaria has renamed the Macedonian language to "Northmacedonian literary norm" - one of three literary norms of the Bulgarian language.

Bulgarian Wikipedia article: https://bg.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A1...80%D0%BC%D0%B0

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Liberator of Makedonija View Post
                            I don't think Romania has directly interferred in Macedonia since the Balkan Wars
                            I remember reading a book about the break up of Yugoslavia. After Serbia and Macedonia became independent Romania pressured both to improve the rights of Romanian/vlach in those countries.

Furthermore, I remember in the mid 2000’s some guys from the Struga region telling me that in Struga if you are Vlach or had some Vlach/Romanian ancestry you could apply for Romanian citizenship. Supposedly this guy’s family was doing this. I don’t know how reliable this story was or if it still is happening.

Comment

• maco2envy
                              • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                              Bulgaria has renamed the Macedonian language to "Northmacedonian literary norm" - one of three literary norms of the Bulgarian language.

Bulgarian Wikipedia article: https://bg.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A1...80%D0%BC%D0%B0
                              Bulgarian wikipedia is a mess anyway

Comment

• Carlin
                                • Dec 2011

БУГАРСКИОТ ВИЦЕПРЕМИЕР КАРАКАЧАНОВ: „СКОПЈЕ НЕ САКА ДА ПРИЗНАЕ ДЕКА ГОЦЕ ДЕЛЧЕВ Е БУГАРИН„

Лидерот на ВМРО и бугарски вицепремиер, Красимир Каракачанов, рече дека процесот со Скопје главно се должи на великодушноста на Софија и посветеноста на меѓународните фактори.

Како што пренесува бугарски „Дневник“ во соопштението до медиуми, ВМРО вели дека „Скопје не сака да признае дека Гоце Делчев е Бугарин, факт што бил очигледен, документиран и признат лично од него.

Како што изјавува лидерот на ВМРО и бугарски вицепремиер, Красимир Каракачанов македонските политичари сугерирале Комисијата да се обедини околу одлуката дека Гоце Делчев е деец на македонското ослободително дело, кој бил почитуван и од народот на Бугарија.

На состанокот во Скопје во петокот, Комисијата расчисти со прашањата за античката историја. Направен е сериозен исчекор за средновековната историја, а се разговараше и за заедничка прослава на Гоце Делчев. Како датум за заедничка прослава се предлага да седми октомври, денот кога коските на Гоце Делчев биле предадени од страна на комунистичките власти во Софија на Скопје, изјави Каракачанов.

– За мене, ваквиот предлог е нескриен потсмев, што всушност го минира процесот на подобрување на односите меѓу двете земји.

– Ако продолжи ова, бугарската делегација мора да стане од масата со сите можни последици за интеграцијата на Северна Македонија во ЕУ и НАТО. Вината за тоа нема да биде наша – изјави Каракачанов.

Според некои, овој бугарски националист е вмешан и во активностите за бугаризирање преку агитација на одреден дел од македонското население во Албанија и негирањето на постоење на Македонци во Албанија претендирајќи да ги претстави како “Бугари”.

Неговата политика е по секоја цена, употребувајќи најрадикални мерки, да се негира постоењето на Македонците како етничка реалност и нивно прикажување како етнички Бугари. Дејноста и постапките на Каракачанов се толерираат од страна на официјалните власти на Република Бугарија.

Comment

Working...
                                X