Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VMRO
    • Sep 2008

That is Vida Boeva on the left who was Mihajlov's secretary. Vida Boeva was is also the sister of the ex Minister for Sport Boris Boev in Ljubco Georgievski's 1998 government.

She has a dosier on her where she had dealings with the Yugoslav Secret service.
    Last edited by VMRO; 07-23-2018, 01:09 AM.
    Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• Carlin
      • Dec 2011

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• VMRO
        • Sep 2008

The last part is "FOR ME IT IS ALL BULGARIA"

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
          • Apr 2014

Originally posted by VMRO View Post
          The last part is "FOR ME IT IS ALL BULGARIA"
          Going off that interview alone, seems clear he was a Vrhovist. His early memoirs speak of Macedonia independent of Bulgaria though.
          I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• vicsinad
            • May 2011

Originally posted by Liberator of Makedonija View Post
            Going off that interview alone, seems clear he was a Vrhovist. His early memoirs speak of Macedonia independent of Bulgaria though.
            He and many others argued for an independent Macedonia in the early 20th century after recognizing that calling for annexation of Macedonia to Bulgaria outright would backfire. The goal was to first achieve an autonomous/independent Macedonia, which Western powers and Balkan states were more likely to agree with, and then hope (or encourage) an independent Macedonia to eventually turn toward Bulgaria. The thinking was, at worst, the Bulgarians would be where the Albanians are today with Albania and Kosovo.

Comment

• Apr 2014

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
              He and many others argued for an independent Macedonia in the early 20th century after recognizing that calling for annexation of Macedonia to Bulgaria outright would backfire. The goal was to first achieve an autonomous/independent Macedonia, which Western powers and Balkan states were more likely to agree with, and then hope (or encourage) an independent Macedonia to eventually turn toward Bulgaria. The thinking was, at worst, the Bulgarians would be where the Albanians are today with Albania and Kosovo.
              What other Macedonian figures do you believe felt this way?
              I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Apr 2014

Hristo Trajkov accused Mihailov of 'co-operating with the palace'

Comment

• Apr 2014

VMRO, how did you go with investigating the relationship between Mihailov and VMRO - Pravda?

Comment

• VMRO
                    • Sep 2008

VMRO, how did you go with investigating the relationship between Mihailov and VMRO - Pravda?

I'll post something this weekend.

Comment

• Carlin
                      • Dec 2011

URL:

Comment

• vicsinad
                        • May 2011

Yeah, this has been declassified for a while. I found it several months ago.

Mihajlov was an opportunist and played everyone he could to stay relevant and in power.

Comment

• Apr 2014

That is very very interesting.

Comment

• VMRO
                            • Sep 2008

I just hope the UDBA files on Mihajlov are released one day, if they're not in the Macedonian archives, they surely are in Belgrade.

Comment

• Apr 2014

Mihajlov was author of an article in Balkania that stated that Macedonians were Bulgarians.

Comment

• VMRO
                                • Sep 2008

Mihajlov was author of an article in Balkania that stated that Macedonians were Bulgarians.
                                I believe he stated that in his book "Macedonia - Switzerland of the Balkans" too and also in articles he sent in for MPO's Macedonian Tribune.

Do you have the Balkania article?

Comment

Working...
                                X