• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. MASO
    • Jan 2009

The Australian people By James Jupp

There some information about the Macedonians in Australia that I have found

The Australian People documents the dramatic history of Australian settlement and describes the rich ethnic and cultural inheritance of the nation through the contributions of its people. It is one of the largest reference works of its kind, with approximately 250 expert contributors and almost one million words. Profusely illustrated in colour and black and white, the book is both a comprehensive encyclopedia and a survey of the controversial debates about citizenship and multiculturalism now th at Australia has attained the centenary of its federation.A first edition, which appeared in 1988, quickly became recognised as the standard reference and for many smaller ethnic groups the only reliable resource. This new edition incorporates data from the 1996 Census, gives greater weight to immigrants from outside Europe, and provides some fascinating essays on 'Building a Nation' in the final section.This unique reference will appeal to both a general and an academic audience. It will be a lasting resource both within Australia and internationally.

The Australian People documents the dramatic history of Australian settlement and describes the rich ethnic and cultural inheritance of the nation through the contributions of its people. It is one of the largest reference works of its kind, with approximately 250 expert contributors and almost one million words. Profusely illustrated in colour and black and white, the book is both a comprehensive encyclopedia and a survey of the controversial debates about citizenship and multiculturalism now th at Australia has attained the centenary of its federation.A first edition, which appeared in 1988, quickly became recognised as the standard reference and for many smaller ethnic groups the only reliable resource. This new edition incorporates data from the 1996 Census, gives greater weight to immigrants from outside Europe, and provides some fascinating essays on 'Building a Nation' in the final section.This unique reference will appeal to both a general and an academic audience. It will be a lasting resource both within Australia and internationally.

Some statistics here

Sorry I coudnt do better
    Last edited by Mr. MASO; 05-06-2009, 08:46 AM.
  • Daskalot
    • Sep 2008

Nice, could you make some pictures of those pages? If you cannot I will make some for you....
    Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Mr. MASO
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
      Nice, could you make some pictures of those pages? If you cannot I will make some for you....

I have no clue brat If can thanks

Comment

• Daskalot
        • Sep 2008

Sorry for the severe delay but here are the pages referring to us Macedonians, FedEx is a pain sometimes

Enjoy!
        Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

Working...
        X