• TrueMacedonian
    • Jan 2009

Damaging NY Times Letter Destroys Bulgarian Propaganda

page 92
    Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Wow, a hell of a letter!
    So what has happened to the Bulgarian mindset of late that denies its Macedonian contributors to it modern identity.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Daskalot
      • Sep 2008

the do it Greek style nowadays... stick your head in the sand like the ostrich....
      Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
        Wow, a hell of a letter!
        So what has happened to the Bulgarian mindset of late that denies its Macedonian contributors to it modern identity.

It was the Nazis that said - If you tell a lie long and loud enough, especially a big lie, people will eventually start to believe it.

I think it was Hitler or Joseph Goebbels that said this.

Comment

• MapleLeaf1
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
          It was the Nazis that said - If you tell a lie long and loud enough, especially a big lie, people will eventually start to believe it.

I think it was Hitler or Joseph Goebbels that said this.
          From my favorite TV show, the bigger the lie, the more they believe
          YouTube - W5 Intro...

Comment

• Orovnichanec
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
            the do it Greek style nowadays... stick your head in the sand like the ostrich....
            The larger difference in two enemies, yet seem so similar.
            "Oh, Macedonians! It is time we realized that the greatest demon Macedonia must battle against is none other than Bulgaria" - Krste Petkov Misirkov

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

All the animosity of Macedonians towards Bulgaria is purely the fault of the Bulgarians, who are as greedy as the next maggot trying to encroach upon Macedonia.

The Macedonians today who reside in Bulgaria and support the Bulgarian stance against the Macedonian nation are sold-out traitors. They have dishonoured their ancestry and are not worthy of the Macedonian name. No maggot is better than the other.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• makedonin
                • Sep 2008

I agree with Orovnichanec and SoM.

What I find interesting is the fact that this dude is aware of who he is, so his statement "even though not Bulgarian".

He still sold his soul to the Bulgars cause they showed some simpathy toward his suffering under Turkish tyranny.

That this simpathy was based on territorial aspirations and assimilation was apperantly of less concern to him, which is false.
                To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• Lerinec
                  • Mar 2009

Greetings to everyone from Lerin, Aegean Macedonia!!!

about the Bulgarian lies/history!......

this is how the Tatarian Mongols or today's Bulgarians looked like

there are thousands of proofs that Bulgarians are Tatarian Mongols from the Turkish mountains.

Dear Bulgarians, stop claiming that you are descendants from the Slavs, and please stop imagining that you have any connections to us, the Ancient Macedonians!
                  You are Tatarians, Mongols from Turkey!

enjoy the truth!
                  Last edited by Lerinec; 03-12-2009, 07:12 AM.
                  Со илјадници години немаме намера да се предаваме, ОТИ МАКЕДОНИЈА Е ПОСТАРА И ОД ГОРОЦВЕТОТ И ОД НОЖОТ!!!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Dobrodoide Lerinec
                    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Lerinec
                      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                      Dobrodoide Lerinec

thank you for having me!
                      Со илјадници години немаме намера да се предаваме, ОТИ МАКЕДОНИЈА Е ПОСТАРА И ОД ГОРОЦВЕТОТ И ОД НОЖОТ!!!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Do you live in Lerin?

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by makedonin View Post
                          I agree with Orovnichanec and SoM.

What I find interesting is the fact that this dude is aware of who he is, so his statement "even though not Bulgarian".

He still sold his soul to the Bulgars cause they showed some simpathy toward his suffering under Turkish tyranny.

That this simpathy was based on territorial aspirations and assimilation was apperantly of less concern to him, which is false.

We should also take into account that the Serbs were trying to Serbianize the population in Vardar Macedonia with brutal tactics such as burning down centuries old monasteries and torture of individuals. This could also be a reason why he sides with the Bulgars even though he does not state this. Didn't Misirkov have a very strong view against the Serbs around the same time? I'm not trying to downplay what the Bulgars were and are doing in Pirin either. It just becomes matter of opinion at the time I guess.

Comment

• Lerinec
                            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                            Do you live in Lerin?
                            I live in R. of Macedonia, but I do go there from time to time.
                            I got family,houses,land,trees, I got everything there, and let me tell you something you don't know, Greeks are not allowed to come in Oshcima!
                            There is a big panel sign at the beginning of the village that states Melliti Greece, the Macedonian population that counts 97% erased Melliti Greece, and wrote Oschima, Macedonia! Let's say this village is like a country inside a a country (држава во држава). Where are you from?

Comment

• Lerinec
                              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
                              We should also take into account that the Serbs were trying to Serbianize the population in Vardar Macedonia with brutal tactics such as burning down centuries old monasteries and torture of individuals. This could also be a reason why he sides with the Bulgars even though he does not state this. Didn't Misirkov have a very strong view against the Serbs around the same time? I'm not trying to downplay what the Bulgars were and are doing in Pirin either. It just becomes matter of opinion at the time I guess.
                              hehehe, I have been living here in Macedonia for 22 years, and let me tell you something, we hate Serbs here, the only place that Serbs can spread their Shumadiska propaganda is in the villages around Kumanovo. Having in mind that the villages around Kumanovo have a majority Albanian population leave us with the fact that Serbia is drowning and has no chance to spread their propaganda, to be honest they would not exist by the time of 2013, because slowly but surely Vojvodina will go apart from serbia, which leaves Serbia to a 40% of land of what it was back in the years.
                              Well we have a saying here in Macedonia, "Господ Гледа!."

Comment

Working...
                              X