X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Saso Mijalkov

Saso Mijalkov is the Director of Macedonia's Security and Counterintelligence Directorate (UBK), son of Jordan Mijalkov (Macedonia's first Interior Minister) and cousin of Nikola Gruevski.

Some say Mijalkov, largely known for his criminal underground connections, is the man behind the Macedonian government.

It appears he's now in the business of destroying press freedom in Macedonia (well, he has been for a while). I cannot think of one head of intelligence services anywhere that has sued the media for defamation.

Macedonia’s oldest political weekly, Fokus, said it was again under threat of closure after a court ordered it to pay a fine for libelling Macedonia's secret police chief.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

looks like saso has been literaly destroying the press itself as well as it's freedom.It's all due to so much corruption going on.Saso is just trying to protect his interest.The other thing is has saso been giving feedback with counterintelligence to the Albanians.I'm sure the Albanians know a lot on macedonias counterintelligence.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
    X