X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daskalot
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Sarafot View Post
    All you have to do is not to insult us,and no one will insult you,that is for shure?! Ask admins?
    true, if you respect us, we will respect you.
    Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by lvintra View Post
      I cannt diened your right to call yourself what ever you want dut your state isnt Macedonia and you dont speak Macedonian, your language wasnt developed naturally over centuries from the motherlanguage of ancientmacedonians.
      Oh god, here we go again, another internet Hellene with the same beaten down arguments from 5 years ago. Look here mate, it is quite simple, my state is called Macedonia, and my language is Macedonian. Your state is called Greece, and your language is Greek.

If this is too difficult for you to understand or respect, then this is not the place for you, as racists don't last too long here. Understand? If you don't, you will soon.

By the way, this is not negotiable, we wont be have discussions trying to justify our name so you can respectfully oblige to common sense and respect by calling us Macedonians, if you are incapable because of your racism, then don't waste our time at all.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Magedon
        • Dec 2008

Here we go again - here we go go go go go go go now!

Som, dont bother so ovie klapchovci, let the young and motivated members explain to these dummies things explained already 5 billion times.....

Ajde mlada strujo - objasnete mu na klapcho zsh mu nema veze argumento!! Ajt, vezbajte muskuli. By the way - MUSKUL-MASCULIN-MUSHKO..
        Makedonsko devojche, kitka sharena; od gradina nabrana - dar podarena - IMA LI ?????

Comment

• Magedon
          • Dec 2008

Abe moze treba eden BOT da se isprogramira za tipcive - znae nekoj da programira??? Na odredeni frazi i prashanja da mu dava avtomatski odredeni odgovori - nesho kao Andrejcho Sigurniot - ak vi teknue...
          Makedonsko devojche, kitka sharena; od gradina nabrana - dar podarena - IMA LI ?????

Comment

• Itso
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by lvintra View Post
            I cannt diened your right to call yourself what ever you want dut your state isnt Macedonia and you dont speak Macedonian, your language wasnt developed naturally over centuries from the motherlanguage of ancientmacedonians.
            "I cant deny your right.... but I'm telling you" ????

Does your split personality surface often?

Comment

• Spartan
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
              true, if you respect us, we will respect you.
              I can attest to that

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

I would like to reply to you all respect comes from within if you don't show us respect for what we are as macedonians then you better seek another forum.Macedonians have suffered enough through the ages.We will respect you if you respect us.Our identity was given to us by God to call ourselves Macedonians & we freely respect other people to be what they want.Our name & identity are non negotiable.So give us the repect we deserve as we mean you no harm.
                George S.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Of course we mean no harm, our aim is to promote the truth of the Macedonian story. Now, as a person that claims to be a Macedonian himself, GeorgeS, ke kazis nesto sea po nase ili ke igrate pak ko dete so ne razbira nisto? Dobro ni se vrate, sea daite potvrda za sebe.
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• JasonBoris
                    Banned
                    • Sep 2009

Hello everyone. Hello neighbors!
                    To start, A few good and maybe hard things. I shall speak the truths with you.
                    Truth is not always soft and pleasing. Sometimes truths are hard.
                    But I do this only to be honest with you,
                    so at least you know who you have in front of you.

Although I read friendly intros about Greeks ets, (in the surface),
                    I can also see numerous insulting comments and thread titles about Greece. ( in the core)

Now, I will respect that you call yourself Macedonians,
                    and I will identify you as such in this forums.
                    The truth is that I will be lying to myself while doing that,
                    for I do not hold that same conviction which most of you guys
                    in here have. But people are meant to be different and hold different opinions.
                    Namely that you are Macedonians, the only ones deserving this name,
                    and the rightfull heirs to the Ancient Kingdom of Macedon.

Yet, I will permit myself to refer you as 'Macedonians',
                    because I want to listen to your opinions, engage in interesting,
                    dynamic conversations and coexist, rather than breed hatred.

The main reason for the aformentioned stance is that I am Macedonian and my family ancestors
                    spilled a lot of blood to take Macedonian lands back from the Ottomans and the Bulgarians.
                    I have many documents, memoirs, and newspapers from those times.

I do not consider 'Macedonians' to be my enemies!!
                    I consider them to be my neighbors, and even better, my friends.
                    To drink a Raki, tsipouro and laugh, rather than follow, base,
                    un-noble sentiments of hate and pure reaction.

I consider the 'Macedonians' a people, who got involved in the Balkan chessboard of strife and war,
                    of timely politics and events of the times.
                    A reaction, a fabrication, a geo-political tool. But nevertheless, a reality.

How many men and women died from all sides, over this absurdity..
                    How many families mourned their loved ones for the sake of the great powers?
                    How much blood was spilled because of hatred and revenge, instead of reconciliation..

That is what we must not allow to happen again. We have to rise above the situation.

Geopolitics! Geopolitics! We are all in a chessboard.
                    Its the USA and Russia game now.

I welcome all civilized conversations and exchange of ideas,
                    as much as I will ignore nationalism, uneducated responses,
                    and pure, clouded fanatisism.
                    (The example of Greeks not liking Macedonia before 198something
                    is a blatant, unfounded, unhistorical lie, that belongs to that sphere
                    of uneducated, unfounded, and childish answers.)

Anyways, I have spoken enouph, and I have been honest.

Again, hello all.
                    Last edited by JasonBoris; 09-24-2009, 07:42 AM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Now, I will respect that you call yourself Macedonians,
                      and I will identify you as such in this forums.
                      The truth is that I will be lying to myself while doing that
                      Lol, how thoughtful of you, I will try not to lie to myself and pretend to speak to an actual 'Greek' when writing to you.
                      Yet, I will permit myself to refer you as 'Macedonians',
                      because I want to listen to your opinions, engage in interesting,
                      dynamic conversations and coexist, rather than breed hatred.
                      You seem decent enough on the surface, but on the core you can't escape being discriminative and racist.
                      The main reason for the aformentioned stance is that I am Macedonian and my family ancestors spilled a lot of blood
                      to take Macedonian lands back from the Ottomans and the Bulgarians.
                      I have many documents, memoirs, and newspapers from those times.
                      You are Macedonian? Can you speak Macedonian? We have people here that have family that fought on both sides, Patriarchate and Exarchate, we too have many documents. Is it your intention to come here and flood our forum with such articles, where the identity of the Macedonian people and language is denied? Are we going to go in endless circles when we post documents that counter and refute yours? What is your intention here nashio?
                      The example of Greeks not liking Macedonia before 198something
                      is a blatant, unfounded, unhistorical lie, that belongs to that sphere
                      of uneducated, unfounded, and childish answers
                      It is not as simple as a broad statement like you have just made, if you are Macedonian then you should know this.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Jason, a carefully measured response.
                        I will assume you are a Greek and have no idea why you need to have 2 identities. But I have no problem with anyone calling themselves Macedonian. The more the better I say.
                        A reaction, a fabrication, a geo-political tool.
                        Many here think similar things of Greeks. But we are all modern people that clearly need to move on.

Welcome.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Oh, welcome by the way, I hope your stay here wont be too painful while you are lying to yourself and pretending to be something you're not.

Just think about what you have said, and imagine somebody like a Macedonian, an Albanian or a Turk said something like that to you. As if we should be gracious that you are capable of "lying" to yourself so that you may endure the Macedonians here.

Forgive me if I think your pre-conceived notion's about the Macedonians are a little dispicable. If I can respect you and your language as Greek, you should afford me the same courtesy without conditions.

Comment

• JasonBoris
                            Banned
                            • Sep 2009

Risto the Great's answer is the kind of answer I expected and respect.

Thank you for your welcome.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

Were you lying to yourself when you said that?

Comment

• Jankovska
                                • Sep 2008

You poor sad soul. You great grandfathers may have fought for any country but they didn't fight for the same country as my forefathers. Mine fought for the real Macedonia, maybe they didn't get the whole one, as Greece is still occupying a part but i can assure you they did it to rid off your facisam and discrimination. Hundrad of years later and we get you. Why don't you do me a favour and take your sarcasam somewhere else?

Comment

Working...
                                X