Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > General Discussions

Old 01-10-2019, 09:01 PM   #21
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gocka View Post
Better Chicko Risto? We would't want you getting worked up, its bad for an aging heart. Let me know if I should use bigger text as well
Much better na chicko. Bigger text isn't necessary unless you're spelling something out to Albo or some Greek.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gocka
All of you can kiss my American ASS!
It is ARSE.

Quote:
Word Origin and History for arse
n.
"buttocks," Old English śrs "tail, rump," from Proto-Germanic *arsoz (cf. Old Saxon, Old High German, Old Norse ars , Middle Dutch śrs , German Arsch "buttock"), cognate with Greek orros "tail, rump, base of the spine," Hittite arrash , Armenian or "buttock," Old Irish err "tail." Middle English had arse-winning "money obtained by prostitution" (late 14c.).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix
I gotta admit that it was giving me the shits all this time...each to his own I guess...I always thought it was some random American shit...🤪
I don't think there has ever been a time when I read one of his replies and instantly understand who he is talking to.

Nevertheless, it adds to the rich patina of diversity we have here. A bit like having a "slow" relative.
Old 01-10-2019, 09:14 PM   #22
Phoenix

Phoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risto the Great View Post
...I don't think there has ever been a time when I read one of his replies and instantly understand who he is talking to.

Nevertheless, it adds to the rich patina of diversity we have here. A bit like having a "slow" relative.
Go easy on him chich...I like Gocka in a "special" kind of way...
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 09:26 PM   #23
Gocka

Gocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud of

Lol I'll show you guys who's slow! Bunch of old farts.
Gocka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 09:44 PM   #24
Phoenix

Phoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gocka View Post
Lol I'll show you guys who's slow! Bunch of old farts.
Gocka, Risto isn't as old as he looks...he may be more macrame than MMA these days but his wisdom is developing nicely...
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 10:02 PM   #25
Gocka

Gocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
Gocka, Risto isn't as old as he looks...he may be more macrame than MMA these days but his wisdom is developing nicely...
I kid of course. I hold the old wolf in the highest regard. Definitely someone to look up to. Wish I could say the same for you Haha budala edna.
Gocka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 10:49 PM   #26
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
Gocka, Risto isn't as old as he looks...
I am indeed as old as I look.
Thank goodness I am still drop dead gorgeous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gocka
Wish I could say the same for you Haha budala edna.
You just can't trust those Amerikantsi lol!!!