Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gocka
    • Dec 2012

I can't believe the ventilator was every accepted by the diaspora to being with. It was the newer arrivals that brought that shit here to NJ in the early 2000's.Up until then I can't ever recall seeing one. None of the churches or cultural organizations used it. Those muppets at the UMD had a good part to play in that too. They were promoting the ventilator and brainwashing the youth.

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
      I can't believe the ventilator was every accepted by the diaspora to being with. It was the newer arrivals that brought that shit here to NJ in the early 2000's.Up until then I can't ever recall seeing one. None of the churches or cultural organizations used it. Those muppets at the UMD had a good part to play in that too. They were promoting the ventilator and brainwashing the youth.
      My personal view is that the ventilator should NEVER be flown in any diaspora community (our community has never flown the ventilator)...just as the new name should NEVER be adopted by the diaspora...and the 81 traitors who voted in parliament to adopt the name change MUST be designated persona non grata by every diaspora organisation.

Somebody needs to write a book about the 81 traitors, they must be named and shamed, their deeds recorded for the sake of posterity...hopefully songs are composed and films and documentaries are made about them and the despicable chain of events that lead to the name change, they deserve all the notoriety that they can get...

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
        My personal view is that the ventilator should NEVER be flown in any diaspora community (our community has never flown the ventilator)...just as the new name should NEVER be adopted by the diaspora...and the 81 traitors who voted in parliament to adopt the name change MUST be designated persona non grata by every diaspora organisation.

Somebody needs to write a book about the 81 traitors, they must be named and shamed, their deeds recorded for the sake of posterity...hopefully songs are composed and films and documentaries are made about them and the despicable chain of events that lead to the name change, they deserve all the notoriety that they can get...
        Was it really only 81 people? What about the other 2 million shameless pricks...
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Phoenix
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
          Was it really only 81 people? What about the other 2 million shameless pricks...
          Those 81 have the gold class tickets to hell...

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
            • Jan 2009

Amazing news! Probably the best news about Macedonia in the last 5 years!. Australian Macedonian leaders need to make this happen in every city that has Macedonians in Australia, and hopefully make this happen in Canada and USA.

Would love to see the globalist cigan Zaev try stop these Macedonians all the way from his gypsy camp in Skopje.

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
              Would love to see the globalist cigan Zaev try stop these Macedonians all the way from his gypsy camp in Skopje.
              Don't think he will have a chance in hell of acheiving that, meanwhile, back in the Republic, Zajko is surrounded by so much love and admiration by his coutnrymen that he feels there is no need for security fences around the government building anymore.

https://abcnews.go.com/International...lings-60909083

Macedonia removes government complex's protective railings

Workers are removing ornate metal railings protecting the Macedonian government building complex in Skopje, under the new administration's drive to boost openness and reconciliation.

The dismantling that started Thursday had been a campaign promise by the left-led government, which took over in 2016 after a decade of conservative rule.

The recently erected fence was part of the conservatives' much-criticized campaign to reshape the city center with buildings, monuments and statues in a grandiose, neoclassical style. The overall project was designed to reinvigorate national identity and forge a link with classical antiquity.

Built during strong political unrest in 2015, the fence also served the practical purpose of keeping anti-government protesters away from the building complex.

The cast-iron structure cost 700,000 euros ($800,000). It will be taken to a warehouse.
              I think in a few years time, most of the citizens in that place will be replacing pictures of good old Goce Delchev with portraits of their new saviour: Zoran Zaev (that is if they can adequatly find a way to fit that tikva of his in a frame)
              Last edited by Tomche Makedonche; 02-08-2019, 12:08 AM.
              “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

Working...
              X