• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Voltron
    Banned
    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by DraganOfStip View Post
    Voltron,be honest with me:
    1.Does it hurt deep inside when you write MACEDONIA referring to our country?
    2.Are you doing it because admins will give you the boot if you use the other,shameful name,or you have no problem with it?
    Just curious.
    Good question.

1) No. Its not a matter of hurt but pride. You just have to let people express themselves and respect their opinion. Even if you disagree with it. Its a matter of principle and how you would like to be treated.

2) I dont have a problem with it. Grown older now

Dragan, in today's world I have focused my attention to issues I consider a greater threat to Greece, Balkans and Europe as a whole.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
      You know the saying birds of a feather flock together.
      Have any Greek politicians commented on the "Islamification" of Macedonia or the massacre of their so-called Orthodox Christian 'brothers'? I just want to determine how far your birds are flying from the rest of the flock.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Voltron
        Banned
        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
        Have any Greek politicians commented on the "Islamification" of Macedonia or the massacre of their so-called Orthodox Christian 'brothers'?
        SOM, first off Greece doesnt pretend to be your best friend.
        It was on our news channels just not to the extent other domestic problems are being reported here. Everything on our news network nowadays is about the economic meltdown, pre-elections, elections, and post-elections. Point is we dont act like your best friend. Best friends stick up for each other, Turkey has come out so many times to tell us how our blockade to Internation Organizations are wrong and to recognize the constitutional name. Then they win business proposals from Macedonia and extend their influence. But when the Muslim hordes commit murder no comment is made. I find this extremely hypocritical.

While Turkey says Greece shouldnt block Macedonia in NATO for bilateral disputes they go out and block Isreal from participating in NATO over an apology they demand. Their foreign policy is a joke. They should get their generals out of jail and put them back to govern the place. AKP are neo-ottoman delusionists.

US calls Turkey’s discrimination against Israel unacceptable

Last edited by Voltron; 05-12-2012, 09:30 AM.

Comment

• fatso
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
          Good question.

1) No. Its not a matter of hurt but pride. You just have to let people express themselves and respect their opinion. Even if you disagree with it. Its a matter of principle and how you would like to be treated.

2) I dont have a problem with it. Grown older now

Dragan, in today's world I have focused my attention to issues I consider a greater threat to Greece, Balkans and Europe as a whole.

Neither do I...

Comment

Working...
          X