Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Co incidentally, symbol painted on the ground which is cultivated for centuries is the same with some words from the middle text of Rosetta Stone, deciphered by professors Tome Bosevski Tentov and Aristotle. Their precious paper clearly shows that the letter and the language of our ancestors is not only the root ours, but through the Glagolitic and all Slavic languages. The transcription, reading from north to south, from the sky visible image corresponding to the supreme deity of the ancient Macedonians, the God Picture (the one who sees SE, High, ruler, prophet, Big Eye) and his tribute to the Great Mother, or the armed A Picture - The Great (first) Mother of the heavenly Head.
    Another snippet of undefined information relating to the so-called 'decipherment'. And now they're trying to tie it to geogplyphs.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• DedoAleko
      • Jun 2009

I just found this text.
      Pasko Kuzman along with Aristotel Tentov visited Egypt's Ministry of Antiquities this summer.

google translate:

Macedonian teachers Aristotel Tentov and Pasko Kuzman had visited Egypt's Ministry of Antiquities. This give their visiting professor Tentov told several televisions, we convey information joyous renewal of contact between the Macedonian and Egyptian science. Their visit was supported by the Macedonian Embassy in Egypt, and the lecture before the world's top scientists from the fields of egiptologijata demotikata was visited by the Deputy Ambassador of Albania, Macedonian origin. The lecture opens our ambassador Mile Manolev. Pasko Kuzman presented a lecture on archeology in Macedonia and Aristotle Tentov - the Rosetta Stone, a monument of the Macedonian literacy.

Aristotle Tentov: "... from now on A Macedonian variant of demotic letter will be employed on the recommendation of the Egyptian colleagues."

izvor: http://loza.mk/2012/06/aristotel-ten...man-vo-egipet/

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by DedoAleko View Post
        I just found this text.
        Pasko Kuzman along with Aristotel Tentov visited Egypt's Ministry of Antiquities this summer.

google translate:

Macedonian teachers Aristotel Tentov and Pasko Kuzman had visited Egypt's Ministry of Antiquities. This give their visiting professor Tentov told several televisions, we convey information joyous renewal of contact between the Macedonian and Egyptian science. Their visit was supported by the Macedonian Embassy in Egypt, and the lecture before the world's top scientists from the fields of egiptologijata demotikata was visited by the Deputy Ambassador of Albania, Macedonian origin. The lecture opens our ambassador Mile Manolev. Pasko Kuzman presented a lecture on archeology in Macedonia and Aristotle Tentov - the Rosetta Stone, a monument of the Macedonian literacy.

Aristotle Tentov: "... from now on A Macedonian variant of demotic letter will be employed on the recommendation of the Egyptian colleagues."

izvor: http://loza.mk/2012/06/aristotel-ten...man-vo-egipet/
        Ok, let's see who these Egyptian colleagues are and if this is even an honest statement by Tentov.
        Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

weren't they considered as crackpots.Where is their evidence to make out that it was macedonian.???
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DedoAleko
            • Jun 2009

Originally posted by George S. View Post
            weren't they considered as crackpots.Where is their evidence to make out that it was macedonian.???
            I found the text interesting because Pasko Kuzman (allegedly?) took part in this whole thing. And P. Kuzman is controversial, but highly respected figure in RoM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by DedoAleko View Post
              I found the text interesting because Pasko Kuzman (allegedly?) took part in this whole thing. And P. Kuzman is controversial, but highly respected figure in RoM.
              He might be a highly respected figure in Macedonia, but he's virtually unheard of outside of the country.

I'm not sure what role a government department in Egypt actually plays in historical and linguistic inquiry, but I imagine its not much.

As usual, articles around this only claim that 'world renowned scholars' were involved without actually naming any of them.
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

their credibility was on the line they are jumping ahead of the critics like here it is there it is always trying to avoid criticism.Ut it all catches up with them.Where is the evidence..The fact is pasko is not taken seriously look at his hand he's got a couple of watches on each hand.What is it meant to be that he is a time lord.?The fact is there is very little evidence & they are trying to label anything & everything but not really.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                  • Jan 2009

Eine verlorene sprache ; Champollion Alt Makedonisch (Old Macedonic)

Old Macedonic script from the Rosetta Stone
                  The safest and most inclusive global community of photography enthusiasts. The best place for inspiration, connection, and sharing!

Eine Verlorene Sprache Champollion traduction of the 3 Scripts from the Rosetta Stone: Ægyptian, Old Macedonic and New Macedonic (Koine) script.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Macedonian stolen History revealed - Macedonian old letters, Imperator Dushan, king Marko and more

Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" M...

they talk about it at 23.27sec
                  Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 06-29-2013, 10:05 AM.
                  The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

Their cooberation was allways questioned.I don't think they have come up with anything new.
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Carlin
                      • Dec 2011

Antonin Horak - General Overview

Reading of Novilara Stele by Antonin Horak

North Picene language (spoken in part of central-eastern Italy)

Antonin Horak, 1918 - 2004, lived in Zlin, the Czech Republic, for the most of his life. He graduated from Masaryk's Experimental School - secondary level education reflecting Tomas Bata's views on education. His lifelong profession was filmmaking, e.g. participation on the notable films Cesta do Praveku, 1955 and Vynalez Zkazy, 1958 as a cameraman.

Antonin Horak claimed to have deciphered/interpreted the "The Novilara Stele" using Slavic. I have attached relevant material/links above. The reviewer D. Polansky rejects some of Horak's theses as false and inaccurate but some other theses "resonate with utmost clarity and veracity".

Below is category 3 -

Category 3. Theses which have substantial merit

– Assigning Slavic languages to the Neolithic farming cultures in Europe, especially Eastern Europe [1] p. 12, 42 - 44, 53 - 56.
                      – Stating that descendants of Neolithic farming cultures on the Balkans, including Greece and Northern Italy, i.e. ordinary peasants, originally speaking a kind of Slavic tongues, were repeatedly enslaved by tribes of a more warring nature, e.g. serving as an initial base of both Greek and Roman slave populations [1] for example pp. 12,
                      33 - 34, 148 - 152.
                      – Mentioning striking similarity of Sanskrit to Slavic languages and preaching the antiquity of Indo-European satem languages [1] pp. 300 - 304.
                      – Reading a number of Italic inscriptions, mostly from Etruscan-Villanovan territory, on the basis of Slavic languages [1] pp. 127 - 252.

Comment

Working...
                      X