X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mikail
    • Sep 2008

Neos Kosmos - "The world is built by Alexander the Great is Greek World"

This is Ljupco Gjorgievski, traitor to the Macedonian people, at his very best!

"The world is built by Alexander the Great is Greek World"

16 Aug 2011
    The historical truth about the Greek character of Macedonia of Philip and Alexander the Great, restores the former Prime Minister of FYROM Lioumpko Georgievski, in a recent interview with Milenko Nentelkofski the TV station Kanal 5, Skopje.

The Georgievski disputes with irrefutable historical evidence of the unhistorical position of Macedonians of a "Makedonikou" nation and "Macedonians" and proclaims that Alexander the Great fought as Greeks, reported in the Greek culture across the world and then built a Greek world.

"If we prove that authority. Macedonians were Greeks, they automatically say that we are the ones the ancient Macedonians. First of all, even if it was that ancient Macedonians were not Greek, it means that the current Skopjans (descendants), because the history of the period known only 3 cultures in this region of the Balkans ... the Greeks, Illyrians and Thracians. The Macedonians were not as another culture "stresses at the beginning of the interview.

Journalist: Whatever I consulted says the exact opposite of you.

Georgievski: Not so, I assure you. Now the second point is that if there is any basis for us to prove that ancient Macedonians were different from the ancient Greeks, our conclusion is that it was something different from today's Skopje. In between is something else. I do not know if they are genetically the same, but I know that 120-130 years before Alexander the Great, the great-great-great ... grandfather of Alexander I, [the named Philhellene] take part in the Olympic Games in Greece and shows its Greek origin from the Peloponnese.

From then until the birth of Alexander the Great, Macedonia is part of the Greek world and takes part in all races, all councils in all battles and all the cultural and spiritual events.

DIMOSIOGRAFOS: Just now I read that they spoke the same language, have just read that you do not go well together.

Georgievski: Look, we can invoke many citations by connoisseurs, but I tell you that Macedonia was operating then. All dates are known.

Journalist: But there were great wars. Philip took them, killed them If they were so closely tied because killing one another?
    GKEORGKIEFSKI: The most important thing is the following ... Philip and Alexander had to join the Greek world ..} {had to defeat the great enemy of the Greek world, Persia and eventually Philip and Alexander, or rather Alexander in this case, where they won, won the Greek name, from anywhere past left a trace of his presence. It traces the Greek origins. And we have hundreds of sites which begins with the words I the Greek / Alexander the Greeks.
    So after the death of Alexander, the world left behind, is a Greek world and is called "localization of the Mediterranean." Alexander makes the big bang of the Greek name {...} and recently he declared [pp Greeks] Alexander the Great as the greatest Greek of all time for nothing, {SS proclaimed as the} lifted the Greek culture at the highest point ...

Journalist: If the Greek culture is so great, if Alexander was so great and was elected as the greatest Greek, because until 1990 they did not want to hear about him? Why until 1990 did not want to hear about the Macedonians? Why name Macedonia was forbidden in Greece?
    Georgievski: It is not so ...

Journalist: What is not so Lioumpko? It is. He spoke to his soldiers in 2-3 languages.

Georgievski: I always cared about the Greek spirit. Do not have hallucinations, so.

Journalist: Then why Philip fought? Why defeated?
    GKEORGKEFSKI: Wait Milenko. Why did Athens and Sparta fought each other? Why Thebes and Sparta were fighting each other? All cities fought each other

Journalist: I do not know if you know how it sounds that you say to people who are watching us.

Georgievski: Look, we do not want to have bad hallucinations. The people who built the Great Alexander is a Greek world, the world that Alexander the Great left behind is a Greek world. These are clear indicators that the global scientific world has identified up to now seeing all the monuments remaining from this period have this name and surname. Why do not we want to understand?

Journalist: Wait a minute, tell me why, if this were true, why the Greeks did not appreciate in 1990?
    Georgievski: How can you say that this was not appreciated?

Journalist: Since they did not. There was no region called Macedonia in Greece, there was no airport to be called Macedonia, it was Alexander the Great, there was none of this ...

Georgievski: Wait, there was a statue of Alexander the Great in Thessaloniki, at least when I was 5 years old and I visited for the first time in Thessaloniki. I remember this statue. You're right about the airport ...

Journalist: There was an area with that name ...
    Georgievski: Yes, they changed the name of the region several times, but claims not to appreciate the spirit of Alexander is not at all true ...

Journalist: First, do not speak the same language, there seemed no second, third fighting each other ...

GKEORGKEFSKI: But all the Greek cities fought each other ...

Journalist: They spoke a different language {...} if it joined the Greek world. For example, if Gorbachev was in favor of the unification of Germany but not German, you know what I mean.
    GKEORGKEFSKI: Milenko, look .... the entire legacy of Alexander the Great was Greek and now the word is Greek {...} can tell each other stories for consolation, but these are historical facts! To prove with scientific arguments that these facts are not true ... okay ...

Journalist: I think that many great scientists do not agree with your views and you know, truly do not agree.

Source: http://neoskosmos.com/news/el/node/16113
    From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"
  • Mikail
    • Sep 2008

This is fucking unbelievable!

Ljubco Georgievski about Alexander the Great - YouTube
    From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Mikail
      • Sep 2008

This fucker praises Karavangelis and claims we steal Greek, Bulgarian and Albanian history.

What the fuck is this guy doing in Macedonia?

Why is he not in prison for treason!?

He is an enemy to the State! No doubt about it!

Comment

• Mikail
        • Sep 2008

And the fucker continues......

Ljubco Georgievski about the FYROM reality - YouTube

Comment

• Mikail
          • Sep 2008

He doesn't let up and the media give him the time to speak his garbage

Ljubco Georgievski talks about Bulgaria - YouTube

Comment

• Phoenix
            • Dec 2008

I'm astounded that LG, a former (current) mental patient still commands a media presence...

Comment

• Mikail
              • Sep 2008

Ooooohhhh how times have changed!!

This guy not only has done a back flip...... he's turned himself inside out

This clip is of the fucker in 1992 and he is speaking about something very different here!

What was his price? Just how many MILLIONS of EVRO has he been paid? How much has he impacted on the Greek Debt Crisis?

LJjubco Gorgievski Grcija i imeto DOKAZ - YouTube

Comment

• Mikail
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                I'm astounded that LG, a former (current) mental patient still commands a media presence...
                It is rather astounding...... isn't it.

Comment

• United MKD
                  • Jul 2011

Once a VMRO leader a person who was going to save Macedonia, everyone was praising him like they did with Ljube Boskovski and now with Gruevski..VMRO DPMNE have a great track record don't they.

Comment

Working...
                  X