X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Voltron
    Banned
    • Jan 2011

Here is the end result of: Liberalism, Political Correctness, MultiCulturalism, Corporate Greed, and Welfare Handouts. Its amazing how some sit starry eyed as if they dont know how it happened.

Cameron blames UK riots on 'moral collapse'

Prime Minister David Cameron blames the riots that shook Britain over the past 10 days on a "slow-motion moral collapse ... in parts of our country," he said Monday, as police arrested a new suspect linked with one of the deadliest incidents in the violence.

Comment

• Jankovska
      • Sep 2008

People in the UK LOVE to complain but they have seen not hardship, quite the opposite. They don't work and yet have enough money, they get free healthcare, the unemployed free medication and the rest have to pay £7.40 for any medicine.
      Unemployement is high not so much because of the recession but people as well. Every other person going off with stress hoping to go to a work tribunal and make a quick penny or two. Also skills- people here are used to get something for nothing. They don't want to invest their time or money to learn new skills, to pay courses etc, they expect the employer to do it, etc and I am a big advocate of work training but you can not expect someone to give give and give.
      Young people here refused to stock shelves or work in a restaurnats because they think they are too good for it, oh well.
      IT is not as bad as they make it out because all of us who have come here still have jobs and no complains and everyone wants to employ us- why? Because we work hard and we always look for ways how to improve ourselves and how to offer more.
      If I were the gov I will cut all the benefits to most perfectly capable people and I will make it a norm that everyone who wants a benefit will have to take up a job, clean streets etc. Get something but give something in return.
      I have no pitty over any of them, these people are spoilt beyond beleif.

Comment

• Phoenix
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
        Here is the end result of: Liberalism, Political Correctness, MultiCulturalism, Corporate Greed, and Welfare Handouts. Its amazing how some sit starry eyed as if they dont know how it happened.

Cameron blames UK riots on 'moral collapse'

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/eu...l?eref=edition
        Voltron, considering that greece isn't inflicted with the liberalism, political correctness, multiculturalism, corporate greed and welfare handouts that the UK is (according to you), perhaps you can explain the reasons why you and your countrymen are in perpetual urban battle with the authorities in greece...

Comment

• Voltron
          Banned
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
          Voltron, considering that greece isn't inflicted with the liberalism, political correctness, multiculturalism, corporate greed and welfare handouts that the UK is (according to you), perhaps you can explain the reasons why you and your countrymen are in perpetual urban battle with the authorities in greece...
          You will never see them hurting, maiming or mugging ppl. Its a political urban battle between anarchists and the state. Its more of a complex state of civil disobedience than what it seems on the media for ppl that do not live in Greece. You will even find ppl sitting in cafes placing wagers as to how far an anarchist can throw his molotov and scatter once the action gets to close for comfort. Its kind of like a youth ritiual into adulthood for youngsters to remind them the resistance against repression.

That said, we dont act like "niggers" (pardon the expression) and yobs that run out with tv's, stereos, ipods, etc. That is reserved for ppl in the UK and USA (see hurricane katrina) and the lack of social respect for one another. Japan on the other hand sets the standard for humanity and one can only wish to be as honorable as they are. Yet, the japanese from a young age are taught that priority is to the collective and not to the individual. They are a perfect example of how society should be and they do not have any of the causing factors that I mentioned ( multiculturlism, liberalism, political correctness, greed, etc )

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

latests news voltron it's all over on the rioting.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Pelister
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
              You will never see them hurting, maiming or mugging ppl. Its a political urban battle between anarchists and the state. Its more of a complex state of civil disobedience than what it seems on the media for ppl that do not live in Greece. You will even find ppl sitting in cafes placing wagers as to how far an anarchist can throw his molotov and scatter once the action gets to close for comfort. Its kind of like a youth ritiual into adulthood for youngsters to remind them the resistance against repression.

That said, we dont act like "niggers" (pardon the expression) and yobs that run out with tv's, stereos, ipods, etc. That is reserved for ppl in the UK and USA (see hurricane katrina) and the lack of social respect for one another. Japan on the other hand sets the standard for humanity and one can only wish to be as honorable as they are. Yet, the japanese from a young age are taught that priority is to the collective and not to the individual. They are a perfect example of how society should be and they do not have any of the causing factors that I mentioned ( multiculturlism, liberalism, political correctness, greed, etc )
              New Greeks are some of the most racist tools on the face of this earth. Woe to the E.U. Those idiots running that racist shithole of an organisation are morons. If they are stupid enough to believe that Greece has a 300 billion dollar hole, and stupid enough to simply HAND OVER 300 billion dollars, then they are bigger idiots than I could ever have dreamed of, then the New Greeks have pulled off one of the greatest con jobs in all history.

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Pelister View Post
                New Greeks are some of the most racist tools on the face of this earth. Woe to the E.U. Those idiots running that racist shithole of an organisation are morons. If they are stupid enough to believe that Greece has a 300 billion dollar hole, and stupid enough to simply HAND OVER 300 billion dollars, then they are bigger idiots than I could ever have dreamed of, then the New Greeks have pulled off one of the greatest con jobs in all history.
                I disagree, the greatest con job is not their innate ability to fleece the EU of billions of dollars but rather their determination to fleece an entire ethnic group of its identity and then claim it as their own through some bizarre ethnic metamorphosis...

Comment

Working...
                X