X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daskalot
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
    Bitch??? every single post of yours so far is nothing but Bitching. So lets get back to some of your ideas now shell we. Don't give me this Do something for Macedonia Great speach. What do you have in mind? What have you achieved? please share
    Volk please answer Bill's questions posed to you.
    Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• ZAS
      • May 2009

Bitch??? every single post of yours so far is nothing but Bitching. So lets get back to some of your ideas now shell we. Don't give me this Do something for Macedonia Great speach. What do you have in mind? What have you achieved? please share
      It is not bitching it sounds more like frustration, MV is LASHING OUT, and our forum seems to his pinyata.
      He is a frustrated Maco that like many others turn to Strasho Angelkovski at TMORO for guidance.
      MV where are you from?

Comment

• osiris
        • Sep 2008

mv is the only fake here and he is most likely a tinkach as well.

Comment

• Bill77
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by ZAS View Post
          It is not bitching it sounds more like frustration, MV is LASHING OUT, and our forum seems to his pinyata.
          He is a frustrated Maco that like many others turn to Strasho Angelkovski at TMORO for guidance.
          MV where are you from?
          Zas, Bitching, Lashing out, frustration, its all the same to me. But lets get over that now and talk sensible. I asked him a couple of times to share his ideas and i will take him seriously.

Who is Strasho Angelkovski? Tell us more about TMORO? How can we get More involved in the Macedonian cause?

Don't just tell us what not to do, sugest what he expects us to do. That what we are here for. This is his opertunity.
          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• osiris
            • Sep 2008

bill dont waste your time with macho mean and bg talkers on the internet, they are usually the opposite in real life. if he had any idea his would not be mouthing of like a wannabe thug, its pathetic and unforgivable.

Comment

• Bill77
              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by osiris View Post
              bill dont waste your time with macho mean and bg talkers on the internet, they are usually the opposite in real life. if he had any idea his would not be mouthing of like a wannabe thug, its pathetic and unforgivable.
              I guess you a right. He had his chance to make a diferance for Macedonia. But he disapeared and let his country down.

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Bill, Vanco Shehtanski is the President of TMRO, he is also the new president of FK Vardar Skopje. They are an ultra nationalist group in Macedonia, Political party more like it but they dont get an awful lot of votes.

TMRO were the ones who raised awareness of the Greeks being represented in the Macedonian media and they also pushed for the Bucharest Agreement to be implemented.

Here is what i could dig up in the last few years of their statements.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                  Bill, Vanco Shehtanski is the President of TMRO, he is also the new president of FK Vardar Skopje. They are an ultra nationalist group in Macedonia, Political party more like it but they dont get an awful lot of votes.

TMRO were the ones who raised awareness of the Greeks being represented in the Macedonian media and they also pushed for the Bucharest Agreement to be implemented.

Here is what i could dig up in the last few years of their statements.

http://macedoniaonline.eu/googlesear...59-1&hl=en#966
                  Thanks Prolet. I will check it out and i would love to know more about them.

Comment

• fyrOM
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2010

Picking up a gun is not an option for Macedonia but legal action and dissemination of quality information and lobbying is. In the article
                    TMRO asks for different Negotiations with Greece
                    Sunday, 02 March 2008

Mr Vanco Sehtanskisays Macedonians from geisha are winning law suits against the Greek government. Why haven’t we heard of them before. How are they doing it. Can others also do this. There were some negative comments made against Vodenka for not doing enough. These kinds of successes are exactly what could encourage Macedonians in Greece to take more action. If others can kick the big oger then it proves he is not invincible and it may shake the lethargic feelings and mindset people can get themselves into.

Comment

• fyrOM
                      Banned
                      • Feb 2010

Spell checker error geisher should be egejska

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Sehtanski would be regarded as a radical madman in Macedonia. Even though all of his broadcasted beliefs are pretty much consistent with many MTO beliefs. In Greece he would merely be considered mainstream.

As for the wolf boy (Makedonski__Volk), his purpose here was to amuse us. Job well done. Now go put a bomb underneath one of our worst enemy's car .... put it near where your dice are hanging from.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• ZAS
                          • May 2009

Zas, Bitching, Lashing out, frustration, its all the same to me. But lets get over that now and talk sensible. I asked him a couple of times to share his ideas and i will take him seriously.

Who is Strasho Angelkovski? Tell us more about TMORO? How can we get More involved in the Macedonian cause?

Don't just tell us what not to do, sugest what he expects us to do. That what we are here for. This is his opertunity.
                          Strasho Angelovski's family hail from Solun but were forced into exile, during the Macedonian liberation war in the late 40's. he was born and educated in the US and returned to Macedonia in the early 90's to form the RADICAL party MAAK, As MAAK was too leinient in its views, he and some other Hardliners formed TMRO.........Taynata Makedonska Revolutiona Organisatciya.
                          In Macedonian their following is based from unemployed educated youth, as well as soccer fans, in Australia it support comes from frustrated young tattooed Macedonians.
                          It has a chapter in Rockdale.

Comment

• BigMak
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2009

Not to be funny in any way, but some of you guys could have been a little more diplomatic in what the guy was trying to get at, rather than sarcastic

Thats what probably sent him over the edge.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by BigMak View Post
                              Not to be funny in any way, but some of you guys could have been a little more diplomatic in what the guy was trying to get at, rather than sarcastic

Thats what probably sent him over the edge.

C'mon BM.
                              Read his first post again:
                              I am sick of all the people on this forum talking shit all day long here. Take some action!!!! Don't just sit behind your computers talking shit about people we need to form an alliance a group and work together to fight. You can all talk here all day but at the end of the day you people don't acomplish shit for Macedonia you are doing absolutly nothing but talking a bunch of shit. In the scenario of a war tell me how man of you will fight I will tell you none, you will hide 'pod jorgan planina'.

That is all I have to say to everyone here.
                              He said "shit" four times in one paragraph. He was asked to provide suggestions and went quiet.

People like that do less and are in fact quite harmful to the Macedonian Cause.
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• BigMak
                                Banned
                                • Jan 2009

point taken

Comment

Working...
                                X