Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • maco2envy
    • Jan 2015

Does anyone know much about the modern-day Serbian propagandist "Dr" Vladislav B. SOTIROVIĆ' and why he is so pro-Greek/anti-Macedonian? I've already mentioned this worm on another thread last year, but it seems that he still spewing out anti-Macedonian articles on some 'anti-globalism' sites.

Some of his recent articles:

His comments are just ridiculous as youtube comments. He also seems to really cling on the idea that all Albanians are from the caucasus.
    Last edited by maco2envy; 06-10-2018, 02:12 AM.

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
      • Apr 2014

Originally posted by maco2envy View Post
      Does anyone know much about the modern-day Serbian propagandist "Dr" Vladislav B. SOTIROVIĆ' and why he is so pro-Greek/anti-Macedonian? I've already mentioned this worm on another thread last year, but it seems that he still spewing out anti-Macedonian articles on some 'anti-globalism' sites.

His comments are just ridiculous as youtube comments. He also seems to really cling on the idea that all Albanians are from the caucasus.

Serbs and Greeks are allies
      I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• tchaiku
        • Nov 2016

Originally posted by maco2envy View Post

Macedonia recognized Kosovo, so that is one of the reasons. And also some Serbs and Greeks really seem to cling to the idea of their plastic brotherhood, taking it too seriously.

Comment

• Carlin
          • Dec 2011

Irredentism in Serbia?

Jovan Deretic: SPARTANS ARE SERBS, NO DOUBT! The Dorians arrived from Serbia.
          Od kad je akademik dao ovaj iskaz zaista nema više nikakve sumnje!!!Eмисија СУБЈЕКАТ - АУТОР И ВОДИТЕЉ: СЛОБОДАН Љ. ЖИВКОВИЋ http://www.youtube.com/user/drbob29

Alexander of Macedon talked with Persians in the Serbian language!
          I to na srpskom književnom jeziku! Bar tako mislim, akademik bolje zna. Emisija SUBJEKAT 3. marta 2007. godine. Voditelj Slobodan Lj. Živković.
          Last edited by Carlin; 06-14-2018, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X