Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

ss why don't you include the elgin marbles taken by the british.How about other countries that have taken other countries archaeological digs.It all ends up either on the black market or their museums.I'm in complete agreement that the marbles should be returned to the rightfull owners./I hear even Russia has Macedonian treasures??
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Sweet Sixteen
      Banned
      • Jan 2014

Originally posted by George S. View Post
      ss why don't you include the elgin marbles taken by the british.How about other countries that have taken other countries archaeological digs.It all ends up either on the black market or their museums.I'm in complete agreement that the marbles should be returned to the rightfull owners./I hear even Russia has Macedonian treasures??
      Here it is, in a bizarre video. As you can see, Greeks try all sorts of arguments.

Not a Statue - the Parthenon protest video - YouTube

Comment

• Amphipolis
        Banned
        • Aug 2014

The new Greek mega-hit and a look of Athens ghetto

DEBUT ALBUM • YENNA • OUT NOW Listen here: https://orcd.co/marinasatti_yennaMARINA SATTI - ΜΑΝΤΙΣΣΑFollow on Instagram: http://bit.ly/MarinaSattiIns...

Comment

• macorules94
          • Apr 2009

^good song

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Decent combination of Balkan and modern music. I'd rather watch k pop females dancing than those farm girls.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Amphipolis
              Banned
              • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
              Decent combination of Balkan and modern music. I'd rather watch k pop females dancing than those farm girls.
              It's not so obvious but the girl is a... Sub-Saharan Greek, a Greek-Sudanese.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

She looks quite Greek to me.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Amphipolis
                  Banned
                  • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Carlin15 View Post
                  By the way, could you please elaborate on your efforts to have the real Indian composers credited with the songs? Why do you think, in the year 2018, these Indian songs are still officially credited to the Greek "composers"?
                  My only explanation is that someone has to take the case to court and the involved parties (e.g. Indian companies and credit holders) don't give a shit.

The No 1 site that has all Greek songs, lyrics and credits is this
                  Μια τεράστια συλλογή στίχων, ποιημάτων και μεταφράσεών τους σε πολλές ξένες γλώσσες.

and it won't change the composers' names though theft and appropriation is obvious.

Originally posted by Carlin15 View Post
                  There are also countless Arabic, Turkish and other songs that were copied and appropriated -- which still seem to be explained away as originally Greek or as legitimate heritage of the refugees. Do you know much about this?
                  No, there are no countless cases and I can inform you about the real composer for any specific case you're interested in.

Comment

Working...
                  X