• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Welcome Egejska

Good to have you here
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• fyrOM
      Banned
      • Feb 2010

Hi Egejska
      Unity is a word not known to Macedonians or what?
      A telling observation.

Comment

• Egejska
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
        Welcome Egejska

Good to have you here
        I've been here since 2008, I just read the threads rather then post.

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
        Hi Egejska
        A telling observation.
        Internally, bickering like this kills us.
        An idea whose time has come, cannot be stopped by any army or any government.
        Ron Paul.

Don't steal. The government hates competition.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Kafana, are you going to apologise for your stupid rant or not?
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Phoenix
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
            ...its not looking promising...

Comment

• Daniel the Great
              • Nov 2009

I would advise M_K to apologies if he wants any type of respect in this forum.
              If he chooses not to that is his bad luck, there has more important things to worry about then someone with no respect.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Egejska, with all due respect, this isn't about Macedonian unity, it is about the behaviour of a certain individual that will not be excused just because he happens to be Macedonian.

OziMak, cheerleading again, are we? So se mesas? Oh, that's right, I forgot, you're the only Macedonian in Australia that can't utter a word in Macedonian.
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                  ...its not looking promising...
                  Yeah, well he'd want to do the right thing after trashing the MTO unprovoked yet again.

Comment

• Phoenix
                    • Dec 2008

Yeah, well he'd want to do the right thing after trashing the MTO unprovoked yet again.
                    ...lets hope he's man enough to admit that he did the wrong thing.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Integrity would seem hard to come by in people that change faces like a chameleon changes colours.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                        • Aug 2010

I can't post on this forum and even though it seems I jumped the gun I'm don't have regrets not my concern if people cant handle it ..

MANY forums have all but died not for any reason other then more choices like Facebook.

I don't need anger management, people just need to stop pissing me off.
                        Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 09-05-2010, 06:51 AM.
                        http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• julie
                          • May 2009

MK, am not sure why you are so angry, there have been some IT issues which am sure the admin have been trying to reslove, I have had problems logging in, as am sure have others
                          I will not be vacating this forum , it is a place of integrity and truth and am proud to be a member here, as should you.
                          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
                            I can't post on this forum and even though it seems I jumped the gun I'm don't have regrets not my concern if people cant handle it ..
                            http://www.makedonskakafana.com/gallery.html
                            You're the one who can't handle 'it' or yourself for that matter. Next time, don't be so quick to shoot off your mouth.
                            MANY forums have all but died not for any reason other then more choices like Facebook.
                            Unfortunately for you, the MTO will never be one of those forums. We are thriving here, even a fool like you can see that, which is why you wormed your way here after your soap drama at maknews.
                            I don't need anger management, people just need to stop pissing me off
                            Don't overvalue your own idiocy, it may be worth something at maknews but over here it means jack shit. So I will ask you again, and for the last time, are you going to apologise for your stupidity or not?

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                              • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Egejska View Post
                              Macedonians know the word unity, it is those who choose to disrespect and bitch about stupid reasons (like what M_K did at maknews) that don't know the word unity.

I think if M_K was to apologize it would show unity among the Macedonians, no matter how small the issue may be.

Comment

• Prolet
                                • Sep 2009

RMK, Dont be so angry all the time, you owe it to yourself to apologize to the mods who you believe banned you but infact they didnt. We are all human beings and we do make mistakes, at least be honest with yourself and admit you made a mistake.
                                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

Working...
                                X